• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 24=May 8th, 2010! Bring wii/tv/ssbb for free drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why do people always have to kill things?

Esca

Smash Champion
Im willing to bet money that wont happen regardless if anyone from OoC shows up or not.
Who do you think is going to get top 3 over us? Before you say Espy, remember that it's Sonic, please. And don't be stubborn.

And Espy, I mean no offense to you, but you play Sonic. :( And I meant the Whobo vids where me and Poltergust beat Lee and Xyro.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
And Espy, I mean no offense to you, but you play Sonic. :(
A lot of people I play against in tournament seem to forget that I'm Sonic.
It's why they lose.
They think they're playing against Meta Knight, or something.
It's like they forget that my character's absolute trash.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Who do you think is going to get top 3 over us? Before you say Espy, remember that it's Sonic, please. And don't be stubborn.

And Espy, I mean no offense to you, but you play Sonic. :( And I meant the Whobo vids where me and Poltergust beat Lee and Xyro.
I still don't know who Ozz is using but ill take one of yalls random sheiks over him. Gnes is gonna expose people. Yea Espy uses sonic but...that never stopped him from beating ranked/good people before.

/not stubborn

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wolf and Fox will dominate most of the characters in Mid Tier that aren't named Peach, Luigi, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, or Toon Link.

DK should do well too.

Fox does get molested by ZSS and Sheik though. Infinites, or 0-deaths.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Wait did u just link ICE CUBE....of all the artist in music...U JUST LINKED ICE CUBE....i hope u die in a fire...a raging inferno at that.

U guys should be thinking of different things, on like how to prevent gnes from taking all of your money in a couple of weeks.

;3
what? it was the only artist on youtube with wreck in the song that i could find lol......... i could of linked lil wayne <_<

here mr gnes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk

old but still good tho if you get what its about lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
shadow, you just can't stop ruining things, can you? STOP RUINING EVERYTHING.

I hope finals won't interfere with this. :(

Gnes

Smash Master
what? it was the only artist on youtube with wreck in the song that i could find lol......... i could of linked lil wayne <_<

here mr gnes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk

old but still good tho if you get what its about lol
I like how u assumed i listen to rap...

to get back on topic...dallas should come to this...thought they probably wont :(...especially since phase is the week before

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Phase+near finals week=possible low turnout. But it's alright, summer is almost here! :)

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.

to get back on topic...dallas should come to this...thought they probably wont :(...especially since phase is the week before
you just assumed i assumed you listen to rap..............

AY if you guys wanna play brawl- heres the dl link and stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GwdkPNCWFA

Just put it on your sd cards rename the codes folder and private folder already on your sd card to something else ..........i broke my sd card

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

I'm going to both events... though, technically I claim/live in Fort Worth, but it's still the Dallas-Fort Worth area, right? Oh, but I think you mean Dallas on the pr....

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I forgot we had a hobo 24 lmao

I'll be here. <3

Good game sir. Is neko doing a brawl + tourney? Or brawl -? I wanna try it.
I'll be holding a side tourney. :p

neko hates brawl- lol ..ill bring- im sure if you ask hyro he will bring it to
I dont hate it. It's a fun game. It's just that you keep asking me to turn of my own set up that I brought for my game for your game and it annoys the **** out of me. It's like telling someone who brought their own 360 and copy of Guilty Gear to play to take out GG and put in BlazBlue for them to play. That **** is ****ing dumb. Bring your own set up scrub. :|

Neko's just mad that Brawl- is far superior to Brawl+, and that regardless of that fact, they both suck.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I dont hate it. It's a fun game. It's just that you keep asking me to turn of my own set up that I brought for my game for your game and it annoys the **** out of me. It's like telling someone who brought their own 360 and copy of Guilty Gear to play to take out GG and put in BlazBlue for them to play. That **** is ****ing dumb. Bring your own set up scrub. :|

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wish I could go. I wanted to see how campy Mid-Tier (I wouldn't enter) would be. And how many people would rep Sheik.
Pit and Toon Link. Esca and Jerm.

The gay/camp will be incredible.

I'd rather watch two MKs go at it on Temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom