• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 24=May 8th, 2010! Bring wii/tv/ssbb for free drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo

Smash Champion
It never goes below 40. Dphat said he wanted to go so lee and dphat should team. Actually, i would like to see roy and lee team. that would be a COOL team

you people stopped traveling
Are you ****ing serious... I've traveled more road time wise than anybody in this state. I've gone to any national Texas has been to minus Winterfest. Because I haven't traveled 6 hours to the last few 40 man Hobos while half your city usually doesn't even attend them doesn't mean I don't travel.

Get. The. ****. Out.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Are you ****ing serious... I've traveled more road time wise than anybody in this state. I've gone to any national Texas has been to minus Winterfest. Because I haven't traveled 6 hours to the last few 40 man Hobos while half your city usually doesn't even attend them doesn't mean I don't travel.

Get. The. ****. Out.
You dont need to be rude to me, you illegal *****. Its not my fault its your "time of the month" and you are bleeding from your *****. I didnt point the finger at YOU(though you choose to think i did) i was pointing it to EVERYBODY from rgv(who used to go to all events) to dallas(who only stays at phase) to austin(who died) to Sa(who has money johns 24/7) to my own city(where NO ONE has a car but me...who is willing to travel). We all have a part to play in tx recent slump. Not you, not me....WE as a whole.

PS: your rude post deserves a rude post. its only FAIR

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I'm glad to see you FINALLY reply to me...

Dude, 2 strikes in baseball is 1 strike away from an out. Amirite? I don't have problems with anyone. I'm cool with P4, Tallman, and Inui. Dude, I lost the $5 mm with Esca so I shut my mouth and that settled it with me and him and I have no problem with dude. You complain that people won't travel to events. Dude I travel an hour and some for HOBO's and I want to get good at this cousin. I showed Ally my neck of the woods for you. And the only reason I apologized to you at HOBO for the hole rapist thing was cause I actually felt bad cousin. Dude 2 strikes is 1 away from an out.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm glad to see you FINALLY reply to me...

Dude, 2 strikes in baseball is 1 strike away from an out. Amirite? I don't have problems with anyone. I'm cool with P4, Tallman, and Inui. Dude, I lost the $5 mm with Esca so I shut my mouth and that settled it with me and him and I have no problem with dude. You complain that people won't travel to events. Dude I travel an hour and some for HOBO's and I want to get good at this cousin. I showed Ally my neck of the woods for you. And the only reason I apologized to you at HOBO for the hole rapist thing was cause I actually felt bad cousin. Dude 2 strikes is 1 away from an out.
what did i tell you at whobo?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Really Xyro?

Can't we at least talk about the situation? Maybe you stick to your decision but can't we at least talk it over?

EDIT: You told me i'm banned from all Hobo's.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Think about talking to me?

Dude, real ****. I wanna be able to host tournaments for various games and I told Flip and RT this already if you don't believe me. And seeing stuff like this happens is just amazing to me. If I ever go back to a HOBO I'll be sure to take extreadderall.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
KC has your back started to hurt yet? U bendin over hella hard.

and wtf at the random MD/va kid lol its interesting who looks at our threads

Kaffei

Smash Hero
KC has your back started to hurt yet? U bendin over hella hard.

and wtf at the random MD/va kid lol its interesting who looks at our threads
lol I just like to look around s'all.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Ugh. My back does kinda hurt. Unrelated to the matter at hand though Ozz, thanks for caring.

I wanna go back to HOBO'S though. Just gonna leave it at that and let Xyro do Xyro.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Textures aren't fun to play with or watch. If you are gonna use your to record and stream on at HOBOs, I suggest you don't put those on.

Also, I doubt I'm coming to this. Houston is too far for me to travel to once a month.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Textures aren't fun to play with or watch.
So what are they for? And they won't be on at the actual tourney day, only when I upload the replays to youtube.

HOBOS are turning into houston local monthlies so its all good. We got a lot of new faces at 22/23 so we should have a decent turnout at 24 w/o much OOC.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Even when watching youtube clips, textures are just annoying and distracting. Most people who I've talked to agree with this.

If you want to upload awesome tourney clips that are made less appealing by giant *** pink trees in the background or ugly off color character skins, that is up to you.

Like I said, it's a suggestion.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I think it depends. Ive seen some really nice texture stuff out there. As long as its not over done and kept simple. I think it looks cool

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I think it depends. Ive seen some really nice texture stuff out there. As long as its not over done and kept simple. I think it looks cool
Jerm you would totally say that considering the number of TL textures lmao

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
As long as the character texture hacks are PRACTICAL, I'm okay with it (Making Lucario/Falco/Pokemon Trainer/Sonic's color swaps more distinguishable for doubles).

Stage textures are best left only for messing around, though.

Nothing wrong with any other textures though. Music textures are usually not a problem, and CSS or Menu textures aren't a problem at all, really.

Some of them do look horrible, though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't know who you are, or why you're here...
...but I don't like the content of your post. At all.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
One game? As in one match? Why not best of 3? And what happened to five bucks? Also what about the Pokemon money match?
Everything Tallman just said

HOLLA @ CHA BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!
One game? As in one match? Dont be scarred to get BODIED! No 5$ cause its the recession. Man, im already spending like 100$+ in mm in marvel so umm no. Pokemon money match ill accept if the ds version is good which is looking pretty tight so far. Finally they went the 3d route. Now all they got to do is clean up the characters and give us pokemon red/blue/gold/silver style looking characters and we have a good game. Both of you do realize I havent touched brawl in like 4-6 months meaning since our last mm. And to clear the air, I see why tallmans nervous about accepting 1 game cause he knows my metaknight sodomized his lucas for frayyyy last time we played. 2 stock BABYYYYYY! And p4 got the same treatment, all i got to say is play n trade SON! You know what time it is. Both of you halla at me when you ready to buy me a snack and a drink:laugh:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
One game? As in one match? Dont be scarred to get BODIED! No 5$ cause its the recession. Man, im already spending like 100$+ in mm in marvel so umm no. Pokemon money match ill accept if the ds version is good which is looking pretty tight so far. Finally they went the 3d route. Now all they got to do is clean up the characters and give us pokemon red/blue/gold/silver style looking characters and we have a good game. Both of you do realize I havent touched brawl in like 4-6 months meaning since our last mm. And to clear the air, I see why tallmans nervous about accepting 1 game cause he knows my metaknight sodomized his lucas for frayyyy last time we played. 2 stock BABYYYYYY! And p4 got the same treatment, all i got to say is play n trade SON! You know what time it is. Both of you halla at me when you ready to buy me a snack and a drink:laugh:
LOL you do realize you haven't beat me since PnT right? Which was what, a year ago? One game is fine with me. It just means I'll get my money faster :). And if you're so confident, then why not score 5 snacks instead of just 1? ON THE REALLLLLLLLLLLLL

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
D'Angelo, MM? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom