• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 22: WHOBO practice session # 1! BRING FULL SET UP FOR FREE DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I won't be making this now. I've got a film shoot this weekend.

TGM

Smash Lord
The previous 2 rooms we have had HOBO in will NOT be available for us to use this time. We are going in a TOTALLY new area this hobo and we will FINALLY have a room for JUST BRAWL. As soon as De Angelo sends me the direction and/or map i will update the front page.

HOBO 22 is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The previous 2 rooms we have had HOBO in will NOT be available for us to use this time. We are going in a TOTALLY new area this hobo and we will FINALLY have a room for JUST BRAWL. As soon as De Angelo sends me the direction and/or map i will update the front page.
Interesting. Will the brawl and traditional fighters rooms be close together? Would hate to be DQ'd because I'm off being mesmerized by BB/SF4/MvC.

TGM

Smash Lord
Interesting. Will the brawl and traditional fighters rooms be close together? Would hate to be DQ'd because I'm off being mesmerized by BB/SF4/MvC.
Heck yea. the rooms will be RIGHT next to each other so all the other games are separated from brawl but yet close enough so that you can still be dear all the games at once. Plus, i know sethy-poo plays more than one game so i wont DQ you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I would like to MM the entire state of TX. $5, best of five.

I will use only MK and only agree to NORMAL rules, as in, I'm not forced to stay on neutrals. **** you, Diddy/Falco/ICs. Actually, if you can just agree to Atlantic North rules, it'd be swell, since those are the rules typically used at nationals anyways.

I'm especially aiming for members of the PR. Including Dojo, Gnes, Razer, etc.

Ozz, I'll MM you for sure.

EVERYONE JUST COME UP TO ME AND MM ME PLEASE!

Gnes

Smash Master
I would like to MM the entire state of TX. $5, best of five.

I will use only MK and only agree to NORMAL rules, as in, I'm not forced to stay on neutrals. **** you, Diddy/Falco/ICs. Actually, if you can just agree to Atlantic North rules, it'd be swell, since those are the rules typically used at nationals anyways.

I'm especially aiming for members of the PR. Including Dojo, Gnes, Razer, etc.

Ozz, I'll MM you for sure.

EVERYONE JUST COME UP TO ME AND MM ME PLEASE!
Dojo isnt coming to hobos til world hobo...Im not playing diddy in singles for this semester...and playing razer would probably be a waste of your money.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You realize you're going to be playing characters that can barely even move, Gnes? Like, Snake and D3 are fat ****s and they just throw things til you approach them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom