• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 22: WHOBO practice session # 1! BRING FULL SET UP FOR FREE DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of teams, besides Razer/Gnes, what other teams must I slay for first place?

My partner is some scrubby cute little boy that uses a scrubby little boy character. I don't stand a chance with such a bad partner. :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
dphat(meta) + DMG(wario)

Lee martin(meta/lucario) + trela(lucario)

Xyro(rob) + Zori(olimar)

Bear(meta/snake)+light(meta/rob)

FlipHop(diddy)+Jerm(toon toon)

thats all i know right now. there may be more. i hear some of kansas and oklahoma are going. I HOPE SO.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I see one scary team and the rest are kinda hard. Hmm.

Thankfully I have too much Samus practice and absolutely piss on Olimar (twostocked P~S/Logic three times in a $20 MM after getting threestocked game one, lmao), so you and Zori are getting THE ****. :) <3 you guys, though.

Lucario makes me go :( but I think Esca is actually good against that character and I am good at not being hit by Lucario (suck at fighting him, though) because I am so terrified of him.

Diddy/Toon is like Samus/Olimar to me. THE **** shall be given, perhaps in 7 bold lime.

:smash:

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
The only thing stopping me is I KNOW I'm not going to win money at this tourny and I AIN'T GOT NO MONEY! LMFAO!

BROKE AS **** SON!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
The only thing stopping me is I KNOW I'm not going to win money at this tourny and I AIN'T GOT NO MONEY! LMFAO!

BROKE AS **** SON!
There is a way Kos-Mos :p
It's reletively simple.
I've got ski masks, a trashbag and two pellet guns heavily painted black.
We're going to make a "withdraw" at the bank. :laugh:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ROB is not much of an improvement...
but an improvement none-the-less and rob is actually a GOOD character in teams.

To everybody else, we are in a NEW room(again). FunPlex has about 30 rooms so if u dont follow the directions u can get lost. If you have anyqyestions about how to get to the room, call me 409 692 0697

GO THROUGH THE MAIN ENTRANCE of FUNPLEX. Once inside, continue going straight untill u see a MASSIVE stair case in the MAIN AREA. Go up the stairs and take a right....you will see the gaming area.

ONE LAST THING: We are testing WHOBO rules at THIS event and hobo 23(next month). For most of you people who use REAL characters, you will see next to no changes. But for those who like to steal wins from innocent children, prepare for a MASSIVE change.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Xyro, just go Snake. He spams just as hard as ROB, and doesn't get man-***** by Meta Knight as hard as ROB either.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Kansas doesn't seem to be interested in HOBO 22. You can more than likely count Kansas out.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Tallman better make top 8 or it's OVER between us....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom