• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 22: WHOBO practice session # 1! BRING FULL SET UP FOR FREE DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord
I'm willing to team with ya for Regular Doubles, Inui.

Lee and Esca are teaming and Zac ain't going, so Trela's options are gone!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yea its feb 6th. i think this may work out better than jan 2nd anyway

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yea, inui if u go, we can team
Okay, cool. I'll work on that Mario to beat Espy for us. You already saw it in it's infant form. It's getting so good it's almost like I'm black now.

I'm willing to team with ya for Regular Doubles, Inui.

Lee and Esca are teaming and Zac ain't going, so Trela's options are gone!
Hmm.

Can you play aggressively and handle fighting top players at least evenly and can you fight MK well? I know you're pro-ban or some ****, and I don't want to team with someone that can't fight the 2nd/3rd best doubles character that is also one of the most used in doubles.

If you can fight MK and play aggressively against top players without getting *****, then I'll team with you. Lucario is a fun and good partner.

I might team with both the father and son. Awww.

Trela

Smash Lord
Can you play aggressively?
My boy, you have no idea! Shield buttons? HAH.

and handle fighting top players at least evenly?
Hopefully my recent Singles placements can back this up! I've been doing a LOT better against players like Dojo and Lee.

and can you fight MK well?
So far, so good! Just got to get some Grabs or Fairs in, that's all!

I know you're pro-ban or some ****, and I don't want to team with someone that can't fight the 2nd/3rd best doubles character that is also one of the most used in doubles.
My mindset against MK is not like that, so don't worry. When I play MK, I think of him as a character that Lucario can counter!

If you can fight MK and play aggressively against top players without getting *****, then I'll team with you. Lucario is a fun and good partner.
If you know how to Anubis Stradegy, then you don't need to worry about me!

If you want to, you can continue looking for another partner. I'll act as your backup!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My boy, you have no idea! Shield buttons? HAH.
Okay. Aggressive Lucario's are gdlk in teams, like Zucco and Lee Martin. Campy ones get owned, like Azen LOL HE WAS TOO EASY RECENTLY LMAO I STILL LOVE YOU AZEN BUT YOU OVERCAMP IN TEAMS LOL!

Hopefully my recent Singles placements can back this up! I've been doing a LOT better against players like Dojo and Lee.
I saw, I just didn't see any big MK or Snake wins, so I don't know how you are against those characters.

The teams to beat all have top MKs on them, and then there's Razer/Gnes, and I'm tired of seeing a team I know me and Atomsk would beat win everything . I really want to beat them, and now that I can fight Snake (I always have been great vs Diddy), we can win if you can fight those two guys.

So far, so good! Just got to get some Grabs or Fairs in, that's all!
Zucco is good at grabbing MK and getting in f-airs, yeah.

My mindset against MK is not like that, so don't worry. When I play MK, I think of him as a character that Lucario can counter!
Good. I won't want pro-ban scrubbines holding you back.

If you want to, you can continue looking for another partner. I'll act as your backup!
Unless Dphat decides to come or Lee Martin bails on Esca, we can team. Just get better vs MK and Snake. I'm aiming for 1st in doubles.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dang, PX is mean.

With the date moved, I want to go to Final Smash now..

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I kinda need a fun partner for doubles...

Of course, I need to ask whether or not Sonic is going to be legal in low tiers so I'll know whether or not to enter.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I think that Xyro has done more than enough to please people.
I know it may not mean something for some of you especially me coming from Fort Worth who's still unknown but I appreciate how Xyro has gotten people together from various places in Texas to hold a smash tournament where we can test our skills, meet new people, and most of all have fun no matter how good or bad we place in the tournament.

Being a community formed by the combined masses of other communities in Texas is what HOBO is all about to me. Sure we have the best players in the world in my view, but we were all nobodies before we formed this community. HOBO is just one of many factors in which all of our names will be remembered.

If that's a measure of success, then mission completed.

Gnes

Smash Master
The teams to beat all have top MKs on them, and then there's Razer/Gnes, and I'm tired of seeing a team I know me and Atomsk would beat win everything . I really want to beat them, and now that I can fight Snake (I always have been great vs Diddy), we can win if you can fight those two guys.
Firstly with this being in february and after final smash, It will be Gnes/Dojo. We probably wont be as good as me and razer at first, but it'll definetly get there. I've also been getting even better in teams. We will get 1st...nuff said.

Secondly, me/razer are the best snake/diddy team alive, and have improved massively since we played you guys. My mk weakness is COMPLETELY GONE(***** every mk ive played after hobo save m2k) after having a long practice session with Dojo before HOBO and most importantly winterfest, and Razer has gotten much better against D3(beat seibriks D3 in winners/to Co18 to game 3.)

But more importantly, had m2k not planked me on Brinstar after I 2v1'ed him and ally, we would have won set 1 against them. IDK why you think so lowly of us, but thats fine. Our record speaks for itself, and so will the vids.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Firstly with this being in february and after final smash, It will be Gnes/Dojo. We probably wont be as good as me and razer at first, but it'll definetly get there. I've also been getting even better in teams. We will get 1st...nuff said.

Secondly, me/razer are the best snake/diddy team alive, and have improved massively since we played you guys. My mk weakness is COMPLETELY GONE(***** every mk ive played after hobo save m2k) after having a long practice session with Dojo before HOBO and most importantly winterfest, and Razer has gotten much better against D3(beat seibriks D3 in winners/to Co18 to game 3.)

But more importantly, had m2k not planked me on Brinstar after I 2v1'ed him and ally, we would have won set 1 against them. IDK why you think so lowly of us, but thats fine. Our record speaks for itself, and so will the vids.
I don't think lowly of you two. I just very highly of Atomsk and I, and we have even more dominance and accomplishments than your team, so... I'm pretty sure we'd win. Let's MM at Pound 4. I already know he's willing to do it.

The best Diddy/Snake team is ADHD/Ally. You should know by now that ADHD is now very good in doubles and I hope you don't think Ally is anything but the best Snake in both singles and teams. Combining the best Snake and best Diddy is too broken.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Inui, we are fairly new compared to you and have only gotten 2nd to M2K and Ally by M2K planking us with under 20 seconds left on brinstar, last game, last hit. I don't think lowly of you guys either but I feel like you still severely underestimate us.

We probably arn't going to Pound. VC is fine though.

Ally and ADHD are not the best Snake/Diddy team. Just because you combine top players doesn't make them the best. Dojo is our best player but hes not the best in teams over here.

Gnes

Smash Master
The best Diddy/Snake team is ADHD/Ally. You should know by now that ADHD is now very good in doubles and I hope you don't think Ally is anything but the best Snake in both singles and teams. Combining the best Snake and best Diddy is too broken.
No wyatt isn't very good in doubles. He teamed with Diddy's best partner, with our best player, and still lost 2 us in 2 sets. He still plays doubles like its singles. Razer handled ally well at winterfest, and we should have at least won set 1 against them, of course m2k had other plans and decided to plank me.

From the way this post is worded its obvious that ur overestimating singles skill worth in doubles, as usual, not that me and razer dont have loads of singles skill to use as well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, we are fairly new compared to you and have only gotten 2nd to M2K and Ally by M2K planking us with under 20 seconds left on brinstar, last game, last hit.
Yeah, welcome to our world. We've been getting 2nd to M2K and/or Ally for ages and ages. It blows. If you ever beat one of them in doubles, it will be a miracle.

I don't think lowly of you guys either but I feel like you still severely underestimate us.
Nope. I know exactly where you guys stand. You're one of the best teams around.

We probably arn't going to Pound. VC is fine though.
Got it.

Ally and ADHD are not the best Snake/Diddy team. Just because you combine top players doesn't make them the best. Dojo is our best player but hes not the best in teams over here.
Yes, they are. They actually have been overwhelming Atomsk and I consistently. There's no way in Hell you'd be able to overwhelm us unless you have literally quadrupled your skill since you fought Vex and I. We have been losing to them 3-0 and 3-1 over and over. ~_~

No wyatt isn't very good in doubles.
You fought him at one event. I've played him at a bajillion and watched him progress a lot in doubles. He's great in doubles now.

From the way this post is worded its obvious that ur overestimating singles skill worth in doubles, as usual, not that me and razer dont have loads of singles skill to use as well.
Singles skill can easily be converted into doubles skill once the singles players learn how to play well in doubles, like Ally, ADHD, Atomsk, Anti, etc. in recent times.

Gnes

Smash Master
LMAO i forgot what its like to argue you with Inui. Completely pointless. You can continue to ramble on until VC, no johns when texas comes to east coast and ***** doubles AGAIN. Until then, toodles

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Inui, where's the Phoenix Wright images?

Who's looking for a teammate for HOBO 22?

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I'll only respond to your Vex thing. Yes we have quadrupled our skill in teams since the last time we played considering we were off.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Who's looking for a teammate for HOBO 22?
I am. Who do you use?

(Random note that no one cares about, but still makes me curious. Apparently knowing your doubles partner too well can be a bad thing at times. Me and jS fail as a team because we're like... Ice Climbers. We do everything the other does without meaning to, it sucks D: )

:058:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll only respond to your Vex thing. Yes we have quadrupled our skill in teams since the last time we played considering we were off.
If you were both literally four times better than that, you would have easily won Winterfest in both singles and teams.

I don't think you understand how vast of an improvement multiplying your own skill by four times really is.

And that...is indeed how much you would have needed to improve by in order to do what Ally and ADHD do to Atomsk and I.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
If you were both literally four times better than that, you would have easily won Winterfest in both singles and teams.

I don't think you understand how vast of an improvement multiplying your own skill by four times really is.

And that...is indeed how much you would have needed to improve by in order to do what Ally and ADHD do to Atomsk and I.
razers skill level is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom