• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20: SAMBONER IS A ****ING BEAST! Full results are up !! Vids on front page!!!!!!

heytallman

CTALL
Is this soooo??? hmmm i challenge you NOW!
LOL that came from one of my low tier doubles matches. Gnes dies (figures) right after bored dies, so it's just me and phantomX, and Gnes is just like "see, what you don't know about Tallman is that he is the lucas MASTER" and this distracted pX and he tried to grab me or something and missed and I killed him. It was too funny.

Actually, I challenge you!!!!!!
Lets money match.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
he is. he just told me over aim. i am also getting me and inui+you and tallman up.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
It's nice and all to see a wifi player place high. But, you will actually get better faster if you don't play wifi alot. Samboner probably practiced in offline matches that previous day prior to the tourney to make himself adapt to the timing of regular play in preparation for this tournament he attended. A lot of stupid people believe they can get better just from playing wifi. Seriously stfu, wifi makes you inconsistent as ****.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
1: Gnes==Diddy - Good to hang out with you guys from Houston again.
1: Razer==snake - same as above. Skillet Black owns your soul boy. :D
3: Samboner==****ing wifi FOX - Good **** man, Not only beating Inui but beating Razer and Trela. Too legit buddy.
4: PhantomX==wario - Good to see Austin finally show up in the end.
5: Espy==sonic - Good **** getting 5th. Sorry i was too slow for alot of things yesterday. :(
7: Hylian==GW - Too much sillyness in the hotel.
13: Kprime==pikachu - Great job stepping it up at this.
17: Morningstar ==snake - same as above.
17: Juj==meta/ddd/kirby - same as above.
17: RT==lu lucario - Thanks for playing friendlies with me. My D3 will get better I hope.
17: KRD==wolf/ic - PLAY SONIC NEXT TIME.
25: Takeurlife==marth - We gotta get more BB online.
33: Zigsta==pkmn t - I didn't get to play you in pokemon.

Special Thanks to:

Duggy: Thanks for bringing BB
Xyro: Thanks for Hosting a good tourney. Cya at HOBO 21
Sethy: Good to see you again and sorry BB didn't have a better turn out. :(
Seiya: SEIYAAAAA....You owe me for next time. :(

I also would like to clarify that San Antonio did hella better at this tourney. Granted not everyone was present.
Good **** SA

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll have shoutouts tomorrow. I'm glad this event happened when it did. My sickness is only getting worse at this point, and it's becoming quite the nuisance.

Looks like I gotta beat it down and put it in it's place.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
3. Inui/Esca
------------
1. Anti/Will

Inui i am the true EC doubles god now.

swordgard

Smash Hero

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's nice and all to see a wifi player place high. But, you will actually get better faster if you don't play wifi alot. Samboner probably practiced in offline matches that previous day prior to the tourney to make himself adapt to the timing of regular play in preparation for this tournament he attended. A lot of stupid people believe they can get better just from playing wifi. Seriously stfu, wifi makes you inconsistent as ****.
Hey Caliburchamp, you're dumb. :)

O**** LOSERS FINALS.

heytallman

CTALL
Here's what you will probably hear:

1) Sonic vs Ike is ********
2) Pokemon Stadium 2 is a ******** stage, why is it legal?
3) I will never lose to another Fox, I will in fact MM any Fox for any sum of money. Conditions were horrible.
4) I hate shaking people's hands who CP Stadium 2 on me.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: Gnes==Diddy - I want to be your apprentice.
1: Razer==snake - I love you Timmy, now just GET OUT OF MY WAY in low tier doubles <3
3: Samboner==****ing wifi FOX - Dude... Good ****.
7: Esca==meta/pit/ic - LOL! You're such a CPing ****, but I love you <3
9: Jerm==toon link - Your story about Christina was too good. Lets play sometime, no more stepdad johns :(
9: Trela=lu lucario - What's up buddy? Why do we always have to play in tourney :( </3. I can't believe you would ban Delphino against me too. :(
13: Kalo==wolf - I love you. Snake is broken, more than MK and anyone who says otherwise is a ****ing idiot.
17: Morningstar ==snake - LOL! You're face when I told you I made the great Woody texture was priceless. I'm glad you like my texture so much :bee:. I need more Snake frienlies! I need to get the match up down.
17: Juj==meta/ddd/kirby - Very fun set! GG.
17: RT==lu lucario - STOP TALKING ABOUT POKEMON I'LL KILL YOU ALL
17: P4==meta/ZS? MANWHATTHA!? 17th? YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Best tourney you've had my boy.
17: KRD==wolf/ic - *takes breath to stat johns* I hate the D3 MK match up :ohwell:. Usually I play better in teams, but no johns.
25: Furbs==kirby - Furbs, we always meet in tourney. It's getting OLD. FAST! Oh and "Would you shut up?! You're getting so ****ing annoying!"
25: Marcus The Littlest Falco==falco? - You sir have the best name.
25: Takeurlife==marth "takeurcat" - me "meow" - you
33: Tallman==lucas - MY BOI! I thought you had that Link player after you ***** him the first stock :(. Everyone has bad days, but don't worry, you'll be halfman again before you know it <3
33: Zigsta==pkmn t - **** Ivysaur. Idk how to play a good one, I've never played a good Ivy.

DeAngelo!!!!!!!!!! I want my money for betting on Razer, and I want my MM!!!!!!! You're gonna get GEEFED!!!!

Xyro - Thank you for teaming with me. Our last match was complete ****, nothing else could to describe it besides utter and complete ****. Thank you for another great tourney, this one has been my favorite so far!

Thank you again :metaknight: for not being banned, you're still to sexy :embarrass <3

And finally, thank you Panara Bread for being so ****ing delicious!!! :hunger:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Did Hylian seriously use G&W in regular singles? I thought he was going only ICs for singles, and mostly G&W for doubles.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts
1: Gnes==Diddy - wish I had the time to watch some of your matches.
1: Razer==snake - you make me wanna quit snake cuz of all the crazy **** u do.
3: Samboner==****ing wifi FOX - good ****.
4: PhantomX==wario - 4th
5: Espy==sonic - You should sincerely consider picking up a 2ndary like snake or pikachu. You play so well to be using sonic. I'd love to see what you could do with other characters.
5: RoyR==marth - too beast man. Thx for teaming and hope the strategy advice works out in the future.
7: Esca==meta/pit/ic - good set, I hope we can team next time we meet at an event.
7: Hylian==GW - Hylian move to dallas plz! I can see that you've started breaking habits and playing a fighter correctly :).
9: Jerm==toon link -hey jerm, check out my Metaknight.
9: D4BA=meta/ddd - Not a powerranked player and beat Inui? Good ****.
13: Bored==Ike - don't worry. I'll be going to more events in the future.
13: Ozz==falco - never got to play you. I really wanted to play you in alota friendlies for some reason.
13: Kalo==wolf - super fun set. Why you **** my wario so hard?
17: Morningstar ==snake - thx for the friendlies.
17: RT==lu lucario - you make me want to quit some characters.
17: Inui=meta/snake - I thought you were going to win this event?
25: Chucky==lucas - needs more kirby amirite?
25: Takeurlife==marth - we should play more often.
33: Mijo==???? - you almost got us killed in our carpool. Congrats.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Srsly, was fun for the low-tier doubles. Got a lot of fish at the tourney, though. Texas needs to practice handshaking.

Shouts:

Pwnin and Alpca: Yous guys! You guys made teams fun as hell. I especially liked our low-tier freindlies. Hope to see you next time. If i can figure out how, I'll still upload Dair-footstool 2x vid. too good!

Razer and Ozz: Unlucky bracket FTL. I was happy to get the win in the second match. Next time, we will win!

Zakosai: Dude, that is a SICK G-Dorf! I'll be looking to do low-tier doubles with you again if you're willing. Srsly.

Furbs: I don;t know how I knew that we would be facing each other in LTSingles, I just knew. I got wrecked... :(

Ozz: Srs Bsns. You played great matches. I completely forgot that I was gonna use Mario in Low-tier, tho. I kinda wish that I had, now.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hylian used GW when people counterpicked him to gay stages, UTDZac... however, I think he lost almost every time he picked the character in singles.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
He actually lost a gw ditto on norfair to an arkansas gw.

i didnt see how it went though.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Thanks everyone this was my first hobo and it was awesome.

Our 2v2 low tier was "team ugh" ike/falcon
low tier I ran falcon and rave went ike. Mijo also went falcon in low tier

Thanks to the carpool, we almost died but it was great.

9: D4BA=meta/ddd = It was cool getting to hear your stories even if it was just to keep me and chucky awake for fear of dying lol.
33: Mijo== Falcon = Fun falcon dittos.
1: Xyro=Samus = I'll never forget the moment we shared. lol
sethlon = Your pretty quiet, but still freakishly awesome to awesome to enter anything.
Bellsprout = Thanks a ton for the ride to Houston, you know how to ****ing drive.
rave = you suck, even if you did 3 stock hylian in ike dittos. (I want that video by the way, who ever may have it saved. It was on either t.v. 5, 6, 7, or 8.)
Dugfinn = your awesome, thanks for the housing and food. See you at ikkicon.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, but the fact of the matter is that he predominately went ICs, went GW 2-3 times total on counterpick stages, and lost every time with him. Usually if you lose every game with a character, he doesn't get mentioned in your results, much less listed alone.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I guess you could put Marth for me, even though I used him for like one match.

Top Bottom