• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20: SAMBONER IS A ****ING BEAST! Full results are up !! Vids on front page!!!!!!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374

1: Gnes==Diddy - You should've played Razer, you could've beaten him. I believe in you.
1: Razer==snake - I'll win a match someday. I get closer everytime we play!
3: Samboner==****ing wifi FOX - You're amazing, I knew you'd make top 8. Come to next hobo and do it again.
4: PhantomX==wario - We didn't get to play friendlies! Next time we will.
5: Espy==sonic - We're too good at low tier.
5: RoyR==marth - We need to play.
7: Esca==meta/pit/ic - GGs in friendlies.
7: Hylian==IC/GW - I hate playing ICs. :dizzy:
9: Jerm==toon link - We need to play.
9: Trela=lu lucario - We need to play.
9: D4BA=meta/ddd
9: Zori=olimar - We need to play.
13: Bored==Ike - Best Ike! Sorry about the camping on RC. I wasn't even planning to do that. I wanted to gimp all your stocks but you're too good for me to do that.
13: Ozz==falco - We need to play.
13: Kalo==wolf
13: Kprime==pikachu - We need to play.
17: Morningstar ==snake - 17th? You're better than that! I know it!
17: Ran==marth - Fun friendlies.
17: Juj==meta/ddd/kirby - Thanks for the ride and room. We gotta play more often so you can get better.
17: RT==lu lucario - We need to play.
17: Inui=meta/snake - Was fun playing you in low tier doubles and in the Ganon dittos mm.
17: P4==meta/ZS?
17: KRD==wolf/ic
17: Tree==sheik? - Sorry we had to play, Pika destroys Sheik. :/
25: Chucky==lucas - Fun matches, you got a real good Lucas.
25: Kirby==kirby?
25: Furbs==kirby
25: Marcus The Littlest Falco==falco?
25: JS==dk
25: Riot==marth
25: Marth101==marth
25: Takeurlife==marth
33: Tallman==lucas - Great Lucas, man
33: TSC==????
33: Malas==????
33: Zigsta==pkmn t -Your squirtle is scary.
33: Jay==????
33: Kingdomcome=gw
33: Pwning==gw
33: Mijo==????
Xyro - Really fun tourney, you're an amazing TO. Was fun playing you in doubles, but I want to play your Samus in singles next time. :)
Dugfin - Amazing TO! meow

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Quit thinking I main Kirby.
I beat Hylian in G&W dittoz lawl.
I'm pretty sure he was sandbagging pretty hard though. Almost cost him the set =P.
I would've reported it as his win anyway.

PS: Authentic Mexican tortillas are pretty sweet.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
"Trying is the first step towards failure."
-Homer Simpson

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
geeez samboner is kind of amazing, and i only watched match 1 so far. iv yet to see a fox play that well

Gnes

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!
1vs1(meta legal)

1: Gnes-Not too shabby, u 3-0 the guy who 2-0's Razer. Good job Sunny...keep it up.

1: Razer-

I'm sorry Bro it happened. Don't let the split fool you, i wanted to play you to test my new strategy, guess we'll have to wait wont we. Houston triangle is formed :). Also, we **** in teams, we need to get better in our "no camp mode".

3: Samboner-Will u even read this lol. Well good shiz regardless, not many people have done what u did in a very long time, im proud of u man. One day we'll do teams, it'll be so BROKN.

4: PhantomX-Dang don't get ***** by Razer so badly, sheesh. And ur scary in teams, best wario in teams imo. Also, you broke the curse....YAY!!!!

5: Espy-Told you...Your too slow :(

5: RoyR-Deangelo loss money because you, go apologize lol. Im glad your getting active
again, when you learn your trouble matchups your gonna be amazing. But you'll still lose to me ^_^

7: Esca-Man that weekend in dallas changed everything. Dude ur almost inspiring, its amazing how good your getting so quickly. I wish i could play Pit even half as good as you. :(

7: Hylian-You 3 stocked me in friendlies. Guess i cant sandbag against you anymore. ^_^

9: Jerm-Lets play more. Ill whip you back in to top 6 PR shape. And u'll help me **** toon link anymore.
9: Trela-Dang trela be getting styled on by them wifi pros. :(. Also, our reactions while watching xyro vs bored...PRICELESS. No jv's this tourney, Im mad.
9: D4BA-I'm really glad ur back in the scene. Your fun to be around, and I love how u took it to Inui. Good stuff greedy *** poker playing father.
9: Zori-Our first match was the closest one yet. Stop learning the matchup lol. In regards to the houston tier list, just keep ****** man and u'll silence all your doubters. Keep it up.
13: Bored-Teams was so fun. I'm never trash talking you again. *I spike bored...seconds later...claptrap spikes me* FML. What did you think of my ness?
13: Ozz-Falco is the way. Keep it up. Ur flip's worst nightmare lol
13: SEDLONE!!!!!-Kalo ur funny. Thanks for the Candy(bait)
13: Kprime-I wont let down your expectations again. Next time im winning it, for u, u sexy guy.
17: Morningstar-How did you like that match on halberd? LOL it was fun teaming with you and our set was good. San Antonio is legit.
17: Ran-Did you reach that 100 friendlies mark?
17: Juj-Dang Juj, that hat was pimpin. ^_^
17: RT-you commentary made me smile, but i should have been paying attention to my match right...lol.
17: Inui-Hmm...i thought you were saying you were gonna beat me this tourney. Kekeke you have to get past my protectors first. GreedyassD3player and Internet were too good today.
17: P4-FREE MONEY!!!! Also u and jerm suck in low tiers. LOLZ.
17: KRD-Nice D3 in teams. You and espy made razer want to go camp mode. Congrats. Live with the nightmares.
17: Tree-Dang Tree is doing big things. Growing real tall, and providing massive shade. Keep growing young Tree, keep growing.
25: Furbs-You made Al Al mad :(
25: Riot-Wheres Rachel? IN THE FRIDGE *****!!!!
25: Takeurlife-Takeyocat back in the scene.
33: Tallman-It was awesome teaming with you for low tiers. Would some work we could become scary. Thanks for teaming with me buddy :), it was so incredibly fun.
33: Zigsta-Dude I must have spiked you and Hylian at least 2 times each. Dear god, i don't know what happened, as u said i channeled my "diddy" for those few seconds. Also, it was a honor being interviewed, come to more stuff please, ur real fun to hang out with.

If i missed anyone, I'm sorry and I still love you. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Finally, shout-outs now that I'm finally feelin' good.

=====

Gnes: I couldn't hear you over the sound of me outrunning you in low tier. ;P Good job getting tops again.

Razer: I really wanted to play you in singles, but didn't get the chance. Your matches with K Prime were good, and get spiked by Morningstar more. Oh, and Jiggz vs. Sonic was fun.

Samboner: You were the only person I was afraid to play in singles, and not even for your beastly Fox. I kinda wish I did play you now though. Sonic vs. Fox is actually pretty fun.

Phantom X: If you let me win, you wouldn't have gotten fourth place. >:D Good games though, we always do. I'll win the next time, so watch out.

Espy: Randoming Sonic on Green Hill Zone with Smashballs on high? You're too good, son.

RoyR: You'll wreck me if we ever play again in bracket. It was like playing MikeHaze all over again in those friendlies. I'm gonna have to play extra careful if we ever do play again. I feel I was too reckless :)

Esca: Good **** again. You're doing so well now. I want some of that Pit, I haven't played you in ages.

Hylian: Prime tripped into an IC grab. So lame. Oh, and it was fun having Austin chill with SA back at the hotel. We didn't talk much otherwise though :( Oh, and I take back what I said to you and PX at the hotel. Sonic still deserves to be allowed in low tier tournaments.

Jerm: Good friendlies. I need some more Toon Link experience.

Trela: Teach me Lucario.

Zori: We didn't get to play anything besides those 30 seconds on live stream D:

Bored: OMG~ You're Ike is a beast. We gotta play next time we see each other. Ike vs. Sonic can't be much worse than 50:50 on either end.

Ozz: I'm sorry I camped so **** hard on YIB, but I can't stand Falco.

K prime: Your Ness is amazing.

Morningstar: BlazBlue at the Galaria was hilarious. :p

Ran: I'm sorry we didn't get to play either, I was really looking forward to it.

Juj: Too good. You really are too good.

RT: Teach me Lucario.

Inui: Good games in low tier and low tier doubles. I never want to play Ike on Brinstar again.

KRD: I kinda wanted to play with your Wolf in teams, but your Dedede was doing great. Taking a game off of Gnes and Razer was good enough for me ;D Get dat Sonic up to speed, and we'll team again soon. Double Sonic will make Gnes seem doubly slow.

Furbs: Fun friendlies.

Tallman: Your Lucas be so crazy. I wanted to play it more. ;__; We gotta team in low tier someday.

Zigsta: Dumb voice didn't let me be interviewed :( Oh, and we have to make up for all the time we didn't play Days or Pokemon. I just beat the game too :)

Xyro: The entire event ran pretty well, and I enjoyed myself very very much. Thank you so much for allowing Sonic back into low tiers. Hope you could do it again. :) Oh, and your story-telling skills are nothing short of amazing.

Greyfox: Catch up on Days so we can do missions with PX and Ziggz.

DugFinn: Thanks for helping me find my sensor bar.

To Everyone, really: I'm sorry if my voice seemed annoying as hell, or hard to listen to. My vocals got wrecked when I woke up that morning, and I couldn't do anything about it.

======

Hope to see you all again at HOBO21!!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRD: I kinda wanted to play with your Wolf in teams, but your Dedede was doing great. Taking a game off of Gnes and Razer was good enough for me ;D Get dat Sonic up to speed, and we'll team again soon. Double Sonic will make Gnes seem doubly slow.
You should've told me you wanted to use Wolf then D: That's why I kept asking you who you wanted me to use xD.

Top Bottom