• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20: SAMBONER IS A ****ING BEAST! Full results are up !! Vids on front page!!!!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
Shut up u werent even there.

Also..due to time constraints and me and razer split. Also...i timed out sam in one of our matches

so results are sort of like this

1.Gnes
2.Razer
3. Sam
4.Px
5. Espy
5. Roy
7.Hylian

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Tallman, I think me and zori recorded our set on your wii. Can you upload it plzzzzzz, or send it to someone who can.

Must show it to my TL master so he can teach me =]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fun tourney, shoutouts later. :)

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
This was an awesome tourney, well worth the drive from Austin. I got steamrolled the whole day. but I didn't expect to do well my first tournament, it was good experience though. I met some really cool people, and it was all good fun. I didn't know what good was until I saw Razer play, end of story. Shoutouts to all who crushed me, you know who you are. PWNIN was not PWNIN.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Samboner got that Snake practice from me yesterday<3

But WiFi2gay. lolol. Good **** though, Sam. (:

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Yesterday was so ****ing great! I've got quite a few shout outs!

First off:

GHNeko: You + Me + Brawl+ Doubles = 'nuff said.

Gnes: Just when I thought I got an actual decent bracket, you pop out and say I gotta play you... 2nd round xD. Whoever said that it's a 55-45 MU is ********.

Mijo: Just one thing: don't go Wario. That MU is too simple for me.

Takeurlife: We had a beautiful set! Your Snake is **** sexy. Your Marth is so good and being aggressive.

K Prime: It's not like it was such a bad thing I lost to you. I would have had to play Hylian if I did win so I was in a lose-lose situation there. But Pikachu *sadface*

Ozz: IN YOUR FACE. <3

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Shoutouts

PhantomX: I am soooooooo sorry the cookies got crushed because I put my purse over them lol sooo sorry I hope you still liked them! It's sucks I couldn't stay longer but it doesn't matter- the friendlies we had was totally worth it. I enjoyed and savored every minute with you! :) Your Ganondorf is a lot of fun and has very good spacing! LOOOOL @ your u-tilt hitting me. HAHAHAHA I blame my online/offline timing getting messed up when I sometimes attempt to punish. The match we had on Pokemon Stadium however, was priceless. You're such a nice, great guy. <3

Samboner- LOOOL you're always so modest! I liked it when I said "Your very good at gimping with Fox's reflector" and your like, "It only works on Link!" LMAO you did it to an Ike and that's so untrue you're soooo silly haha!

Xyro- As usual you looked out for me and was very considerate. I really appreciate it. The Venue was wonderful, the air conditioner was great and for the first time I went to a Smash Event, I didn't get sick! Wow!!!! It's just now it's too far away.

Hylian- Lol. why am I even writing you a shoutout if your not getting internet for a month? **** I didn't get a chance to say bye because I didn't know where you were and I had to leave at 2:00 sharp. I'm sorry. I will see you again in Dallas I'm sure! Oh and it's always a pleasure taunt spamming you, AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Inui- Wow Inui, you're so smooth with women, dontcha know how to shake hands? HAHAAHHA j/k I'm teasing you, I know you were occupied with playing that guy. I was giving you a hard time. Your Ike is a beast o.O

Guy who accidently hit me with his water bottle- LOLOLOLOL wow, the expression on your face when you turned around and saw you hit ME was priceless! You looked so stunned! I wish I had a camera it was so funny!

Tallman- ..................... guess you don't have much to say? We didn't friendly either, but your Lucas looked like a beast. Hahaha you made some guy rage quit and you even went toe to toe with Espy's Sonic, good stuff.

KRDSonic- Nice to see you again, but there was no time to do anything lol.

------

For the sad part

I think this is the last time I can go to a Hobo unless the venue is closer to my aera =/. This was a hour and a half away each trip and took half a gallon of gas to put it in perspective. I love you guys to death, but between it and my University it really is a strain. I don't think I can do it anymore. My senior year of getting my bachelors has been by far the toughest and most stressful one yet. Back to back with exams :'(

I'm sorry.

Esca

Smash Champion
Gnes, I got 7th. Are there two 7th places?

Also, if anyone saw, all that ****-talking Kingdom_Come dide didn't pay off.

I double 3 stocked him in our mm.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Yesterday was so ****ing great! I've got quite a few shout outs!

First off:

B+ was fun as hell you shoulda seen some of that **** i did man. Where's my shoutout?

Gnes, I got 7th. Are there two 7th places?

Also, if anyone saw, all that ****-talking Kingdom_Come dide didn't pay off.

I double 3 stocked him in our mm.
Oooh ooh I saw it, yea you have a decent pit. I really don't care about a video game so it's really not much to brag about. GJ!

I know your not talking about stepping out there with them hands though.

Zori

Smash Champion
Yes! Who Ever Owns The Wii That Was On Tv 5 Or 6 Look In Your Replays For Me And Jerm And Send Them Please :(

Trela

Smash Lord
I'll do Shoutoutz in a little bit.

TX is too good. I didn't feel like an idiot for getting 9th for once in my life! MY depression days are over!

Zucco

Smash Master
o good job getting 9th Trela. Still waiting for my tourney's results thread though. pretty good weekend for lucario Id say.

Esca

Smash Champion
B+ was fun as hell you shoulda seen some of that **** i did man. Where's my shoutout?

Oooh ooh I saw it, yea you have a decent pit. I really don't care about a video game so it's really not much to brag about. GJ!

I know your not talking about stepping out there with them hands though.
So you don't care about a video game, but you want to fight over it? Lmao, get *****.

Also, from now on call me the Lucario Slayer.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Great stuff guys. Great to see Sam representing in Hobos. Hobo 21 Fliphop is coming back be ready!

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
So you don't care about a video game, but you want to fight over it?
No, you won at a fighting game, but you wouldn't be able to take me on in a real fight plus I just don't like you.

Fliphop, you should come over sometime, I'll try to get you, me, pimpslap, and some dude named xylas or something like that.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
YO FOR REAL THOUGH. We are like the best doubles team in Brawl+ man. Every time we team up together. We do nothing but **** the ****ing face off people. Some of that **** was so ****ing insane. LIKE GAW+LUIGI TEAM. OMFG @ BUCKET AT THE END. SO AMAZING.

This Hobo was the best Hobo out of them all. No ****ing doubt.

Good thing you 4 stocked, Swine Flu m i rite?

KINGDOM COME. MAH BOI. MAAAAHHHHHH BOIIIII. You're mad chill. Even though you like to piss people off. lmao.

Awesome games in Brawl+ man. That link combo on my GaW was ****ing ******** and awewsome at the same god **** time. GGs man. GGs.

Sethlon: OMFG. STOP BEING GOOD AT EVERYTHING. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WIN IF YOU KEEP BEING SO GOOD. WTF. plz teach me zamus match up. I think it's dumb that I can regularly beat Tree's Falcon, but get ***** by you, and he comes along and beats you. e__e

!: Epic **** as always man. Epic ****. Good seeing you again. That money match we had was mad intense. Wolf 2gud.

Samboner: Yo dawg, y u so quiet? Good **** on kick *** at Hobo man. Glad to see you enjoyed Brawl+. You picked it up mad quick. Your Fox and Luigi (especially you're luigi, god ****) are ****ing insane. Come to more hobos man.

Zacks: DUDE. DUDE. D-D-D-DUDE. I LOVED OUR MATCHES MORE THAN ANYTHING. YOUR GANON IS SO MUCH FUN. The GanonMarth match up was more enjoyable than the MarioGanon (lol getcaped/fludded) and the MKGanon (lol MK is still good) but omfg. yes. Your ganon gave me the most fun out of the night. and dude. the matches were so fast. Like melee speed. But without the wavedashing and easier edgeguarding. LOL. Come back to More Hobos. AND DUDE. BRING SUDAI. OMFG.

Batou: GG man. GGs. That double falcon vs double falcon 2 v 2 was so ****ing epic. EVEN THOUGH YOU KILLED ME TWICE WTF.

Dugfinn: Woo! WE GOT TO PLAY POWER STONE 2. YOU SHOULD OF SEEN MY MATCHES. THEM ****S WERE MAD INTENSE. Power Stone 2 is mad capable of being competitive. No doubt. No doubt. And thanks for bringing the other 2 dreamcast controllers! You're awesome.

D'Angelo: Marvel is crucial. Waaay to crucial for me man. 13k Money Match? Cash Money? Jesus ****ing christ. Nice talking to you though. You and me have DEFF got to set up a Brawl+ side event. I deff know the interest is there.

Greyfox: LOL ZELDA. YOU'RE SUCH A LOL-TEAM MATE. GGs man. I had fun and it was nice seeing you again. You need to teach me the Zelda match up though. I need a character to get past her wall of priority. >__<

turnipdaisy: ***** u blk gtfo <3

Xyro: I have so much respect for you man. Thank you sooo much for co-hosting another amazing tourney, you are such a cool person man. <3

If I seriously forget anyone, let me know. I know I'm forgetting more people because I didn't know their names. >:

This Hobo was awesome, ya'll. Maaad awesome. <3 Texas scene.

Ya'll killed my voice...AGAIN. FFFFFF.

See ya'll dec 12.

Esca

Smash Champion
No, you won at a fighting game, but you wouldn't be able to take me on in a real fight plus I just don't like you.

Fliphop, you should come over sometime, I'll try to get you, me, pimpslap, and some dude named xylas or something like that.
It's still irrelevant as hell, and has nothing to do with the argument at hand. You said you could beat me, etc... I destroyed you. Then you bring up that I couldn't beat you in a real fight? What does that have to do with anything?

Oh yeah, you could beat me in a fight? I bet I can swim better than you, ******.

See my point?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Xyro: Really fun tourny this time, much better than HOBO 19. I still didn't get to play you in friendlies though D: Also, wtf @ you using MK in doubles? xD. Your Samus was harder to face in doubles than your MK.

P4: Your MK is decent in doubles, but I fight them all the time so I know what to do :)

Espy: Dude, you were amazing at this HOBO. Nice job, you and KPrime beating Xyro and Inui in low tier doubles. Your Sonic was also really tought to fight in friendlies xD. If you can learn to play the way you play in the first stock of those matches we had, then you'll go far. Also, thanks for teaming with me, even though I did feel like I held you back a little D: I was doing fine with D3 until we fought RoyR and D4ba, kept getting juggled and killed in a few seconds :/ At least we beat Xyro and P4, and took off one game from Gnes and Razer :D

Gnes and Razer: You guys are too good. I never saw you guys create a wall of explosions before like you did on PS1 o.o That **** was crazy xD.

RoyR and D4ba: Man, you guys were too good at doubles x.x I couldn't really do anything against you two :/ Your teamwork was too good.

Jerm: Your Toon Link is beast. Two stocked my Wolf in a matchup I'm familiar with. Also, o.O @ you using Peach. You still beat my Wolf even with Peach though xD.

Marth101: I'm too scared of playing IC xD. And I guess it was dumb of me choosing to use D3 against your IC in the first round. Good thing I mindgamed you into counterpicking FD on me in the 3rd match, so I could use IC against your Marth instead of having to fight your IC.

Hylian: You kept messing up on chain grabbing my Snake. WHY? D: That was just friendlies so it didn't matter though :p I was scared when I was called to fight you in tournament though, since IC are hard to fight. The IC ditto in the first match was pretty fun. My Wolf didn't do too bad against your IC either, so I guess I'm not as bad at that matchup anymore. Also, lol @ you accidentally clicked on PS2 when I counterpicked PS1, on accident. That stage sounded like a better idea to me though, no lip to gimp my Wolf there (Though it's never a problem on PS1 for me anymore). Either stage we would've gone to I would've lost though.

jS: Dude, start placing higher, you can do it D: We just gotta get you some more MK practice though, since you seem to always lose to them. Your DK was doing great in friendlies though. Also, isn't DK terrible against Samus or something? Good job beating Xyro in that 2nd match in friendlies. Also, your DK >>>>> your Luigi.

Samboner: Nice job getting 3rd! And you beat Razer in winner's. I predict you becomming the next Ally. Seriously though, nice job getting 3rd using only Fox.

Tree: "Camp! Camp! Camp!" lol, that Zelda ditto you had against Grey was funny xD. Also, Sheik dittos are lawls.

GHNeko: I'm still amazing at Brawl+ even though I never play it and didn't know what was changed xD. Playing it like it's just a sped up Brawl works. It's too easy though :dizzy: Also, Jiggs is broken against D3 in Brawl+ xD

Kalo: Whatever that thing you had on your arm was, it was cool. Also, D3 vs. Marth is ********, especially on FD. All D3 has to do is Bair and Grab.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yes! Who Ever Owns The Wii That Was On Tv 5 Or 6 Look In Your Replays For Me And Jerm And Send Them Please :(
I own the wii on tv 6. ill get them vids up soon!

I'll do Shoutoutz in a little bit.

TX is too good. I didn't feel like an idiot for getting 9th for once in my life! MY depression days are over!
Good job bud! This attitude is a good one to have. Learn from your mess ups and carry on.

**** i cant wait to see the samboner vs Razer vid on youtube. I guess everyone saying sam is only good on wifi can finally be put to rest.
I was one of those saying sam was ONLY good online. I am 100% sure sam is a TOP fox player. He 2-0ed Inui's meta/Trela's lucaio/Razer's snake(in winners). Samu is ****ing legit.

FULL RESULTS ARE ON FRONT PAGE!

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WIN IF YOU KEEP BEING SO GOOD. WTF.
Quit stealing my line ^.-

Tree: "Camp! Camp! Camp!" lol, that Zelda ditto you had against Grey was funny xD. Also, Sheik dittos are lawls.
Zelda dittos are the funniest low tier ditto in world. And we all know how Sheik dittos end...

Also, Allan

I played Sheik/Zelda in 1v1

And I played Link/Zelda in Low Tier

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Ozz: Nice job gettin' 13th w/ Falco! Keep up the good work while I train to own w/ Falco too. We need more of you guys around in the HOBO.

Trela: Awesome representation for Lucario. You have my respect if you and a few of your friends help boost Lucario on the next tier list.

Samboner: ...You sir, are ******* LEGIT! IF THERE'S ANYONE THAT WILL MAKE GOOD OL' FOX TOURNEY VIABLE, IT'S YOU. You still play Wifi man, I'm ready for some real action.

Gnes: We all know Diddy is great. Did ya hook up w/ dat chick you were droolin' ovah boi?

:falcon: approves.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Wow, good **** Espy. Way too good. 5th in regular singles? 1st in Low Tier dubz? 2nd in Low Tier singles? I like, I like. Makin' that green stuff so you can get that purple stuff. IT'S DRANK *****

:093:

Top Bottom