• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20: SAMBONER IS A ****ING BEAST! Full results are up !! Vids on front page!!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1: Razer==snake

Dude, you almost bit the bullet! Sam molested yo *** in the first set and lost by a GRENADE on the last hit last stock last match super high percent. You lucky mexico! YOU NOW KNOW THE POWER OF SAMBONER!!!!

2: Gnes==diddy

Its sooooo funny! When we watch matches together its like we SEE the SAME THING and THINK the SAME THING at the SAME TIME. But anyways, you and tallman did super good in low tier teams. Good match my boy!

3: Samboner==****ing wifi FOX

Dear lord, where do i start? This was your 4th offline tourney and you did things that i thought was not possible(for you AND fox). You 2-0ed inui/trela/razer(all top players) AND you got 3rd!!!!!!! I saw your *** sniper shot grenades in mid air and sniper shot the MINES THAT SNAKE DIGS UNDERGROUND. WTF ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sam you have impressed me and Houston SOOOOO MUCH. Thank you for going to HOBO 20 and you are always welcome to come back.

4: PhantomX==wario

Why oh WHY do i keep getting his with that sucide attack?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!

5: Espy==sonic

Thanks for the split buddy! And F-you for the low tier teams match. The one time i allow sonic, you man handle the whole **** event. You mean mexico!

5: RoyR==marth

5th? not bad for someone who has missed 200 HOBOs. Thank you for going, man. Its ALWAYS good to see you and your godly marth.

7: Hylian==GW

GET SOME INTERNET YOU PIECE OF SHT! LOL oh yea, you cant read this right now. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9: Jerm==toon link

Again, almost every time we meet you bring up zombie xyro and we cant stop laughing. There is something wrong with you. Oh and NEVER EVER let me callout your food order again. That honey butter chicken biscut **** is HORRIBLE.

9: Trela=lu lucario

MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!! I had fun(like always) and i wanna hang out again soon. Your a good kid, keep it up bud.

9: D4BA=meta/ddd

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING UP!!!!!!!!!!! I really wa shappy you came back to a hobo.

9: Zori=olimar

When i check my wii i will get those vids online for you, ya *****.

13: Bored==Ike

I have to apologize. I have never ledge stalled as bad as i did when we fought in low tiers. I NEEDED the money so i did what it took to beat you. For that, i apologize and the next hobo you go to, ill buy ya food or somehting to make up for it. Fair?

13: Ozz==falco

SAM IS THE ****! ACCEPT iT! FOX iS THE FUTURE!!!

13: Kprime==pikachu

KK! Your ness is GROSS, dude. I was so scared when we played. VERY GOOD JOB in low tier. I would like to team with ya one day.

17: Ran==marth

The lone ranger from louisiana. Thank for driving 5+ hours to go to this hobo. That really means alot, man.

17: RT==lu lucario

YEAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

17: Inui=meta/snake

I let you down in low tier teams this time. I should have camped more but i didnt and i drug the team down. Its my fault and i apologize. This coming up week though, i WILL get us a firt place. We also should MM some of those EC teams!!!!

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
This is Inui.

I know your not talking about stepping out there with them hands though.
No, you won at a fighting game, but you wouldn't be able to take me on in a real fight plus I just don't like you.
I'll do it.

You are an aggravating troll even in person. You get last place in every event because you do not have any talent or intelligence. Taking out a mindless fool such as yourself would be child's play. Next time we are at the same event, I dare you to continue your stupidity. Talking to you clearly does not work, so I will have to try other methods to silence you.

Shoutouts!

Xyro: It's cool. Sonic's too gay for our characters. It was great finally getting to play with you a lot.

Espy: Beats RoyR's Marth, loses to Inui's Ike! Daaaang! :bee: Good stuff overall broski. Hella good Sonic.

Esca: We were both kinda off in teams, imo. I was suiciding and playing like doodoo vs Hylian and got ***** by him. He was super aggressive and I couldn't escape the hot wet dickings he was giving me.

DugFinn: I still have 8 more days with you? Awesome! :)

Samboner: I will always refer to you as The Internet. The Internet did so well. I was rooting for you after you beat me. I really wanted you to win the tournament or at least take out Razer again. Btw, you're pretty cute. ;)

Gnes: Good job winning singles and doubles. I am sad we didn't get to fight in teams. Esca and I just suck too much I guess.

RoyR: You made me think soooo much when we played. Nice Marth.

SniperNightOwl: lol sorry I guess... I was kinda focused. I'm disappointed you left so early.

@the event known as "Singles": GJ being suuuuper boring. Yaaawwwwn. At least the other three events had some way of keeping me awake.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Who the **** is master dave? Do I even know you?

We apparently haven't talked but if it's a fight you want that what's good, we gonna throw money on top of it?

And, I don't live your little video game I just play it for fun. And Esca your right, your a kewl dude that doesn't afraid of anything. I see the light.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

We apparently haven't talked but if it's a fight you want that what's good, we gonna throw money on top of it?

And, I don't live your little video game I just play it for fun. And Esca your right, your a kewl dude that doesn't afraid of anything. I see the light.
Read posts. It's inui on his account.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
This is Inui.

I'll do it.

You are an aggravating troll even in person. You get last place in every event because you do not have any talent or intelligence. Taking out a mindless fool such as yourself would be child's play. Next time we are at the same event, I dare you to continue your stupidity. Talking to you clearly does not work, so I will have to try other methods to silence you.

Shoutouts!

Xyro: It's cool. Sonic's too gay for our characters. It was great finally getting to play with you a lot.

Espy: Beats RoyR's Marth, loses to Inui's Ike! Daaaang! :bee: Good stuff overall broski. Hella good Sonic.

Esca: We were both kinda off in teams, imo. I was suiciding and playing like doodoo vs Hylian and got ***** by him. He was super aggressive and I couldn't escape the hot wet dickings he was giving me.

DugFinn: I still have 8 more days with you? Awesome! :)

Samboner: I will always refer to you as The Internet. The Internet did so well. I was rooting for you after you beat me. I really wanted you to win the tournament or at least take out Razer again. Btw, you're pretty cute. ;)

Gnes: Good job winning singles and doubles. I am sad we didn't get to fight in teams. Esca and I just suck too much I guess.

RoyR: You made me think soooo much when we played. Nice Marth.

SniperNightOwl: lol sorry I guess... I was kinda focused. I'm disappointed you left so early.

@the event known as "Singles": GJ being suuuuper boring. Yaaawwwwn. At least the other three events had some way of keeping me awake.

Who the **** is master dave? Do I even know you?We apparently haven't talked but if it's a fight you want that what's good, we gonna throw money on top of it?

And, I don't live your little video game I just play it for fun. And Esca your right, your a kewl dude that doesn't afraid of anything. I see the light
Lawl .

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

I think that's Inui posting lol cuz Dave was clearly not in Texas lmao

Zori

Smash Champion
sam Btw, you're pretty cute. ;)

get em sam

1: Razer==snake lol your mk
2: Gnes==diddy your the only person a play that i feel defeated before i even play, i just dont know what to do, your not going to get anymore free wins from me
3: Samboner==****ing wifi FOX dang sam the spot light was on you today, you read razer super hard. Thanks for teaming with me and yes mario is like luigi LOL cant wait to see you at future events
4: PhantomX==wario i want to destroy that wario @_@
5: Espy==sonic good stuff today, last hobo was defiantly a fluke
7: Esca==meta/pit you gayed so many people lol
7: Hylian==GW i cant believe our last match, all i had to do was grab the ledge.......and i just froze i was nervous as hell that downtilt gimp was really smart it takes most players like 8 times before countering uair camping, it took you 1 time without hesitation. Smart player
9: Jerm==toon link they really need to stop putting us together
9: Trela=lu lucario SWEET
9: Zori=olimar trash
13: Bored==Ike your ike is 2 good lol jab jab jab jab uptilt LOL wut
13: Ozz==falco play
17: RT==lu lucario you fail at trolling
25: Marcus The Littlest Falco==falco? i love your name
33: Pwning==gw keep coming to touneys you will get good

overall i did bad, next time i got this

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Oh, I'm trippin.

GhNeko, when you gonna put up those vids? I wanna see that captain falcon doubles match and the Link v G&W again.

Epic WIn!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts!

1: Razer-What is WRONG with you?!

2: Gnes-You didn't do bad, silly monkey. :)

3: Samboner-Good games, I'll get the last hit someday....someday. We should play more, I need more Fox practice. :)

4: PhantomX-No friendlies? How could you...?

5: Espy-We didn't get to do friendlies...I'm sad.

5: RoyR-You owe me $10. :p

7: Esca-Don't get reverse three stocked. Good stuff. :)

9: Trela-I made you, I can destroy you. :)

9: D4BA-Fun friendlies, hope to play you again some time. :)

9: Zori-TRASH.

17: Juj-Fun friendlies. SDs suck. :(

17: RT-Step it up...or not.

17: Inui-I want to play friendlies with you sometime, if you don't mind...

17: P4-MANWHATTHE

Anyone else I forgot: Sorry!

See you all at the next one...

Gnes

Smash Master
1: Gnes==Diddy
1: Razer==Snake

3: Samboner==****ing wifi FOX
4: PhantomX==wario
5: Espy==sonic
5: RoyR==marth
7: Esca==meta/pit/ic
7: Hylian==GW
9: Jerm==toon link
9: Trela=lu lucario
9: D4BA=meta/ddd
9: Zori=olimar
13: Bored==Ike
13: Ozz==falco
13: Kalo==wolf
13: Kprime==pikachu
17: Morningstar ==snake
17: Ran==marth
17: Juj==meta/ddd/kirby
17: RT==lu lucario
17: Inui=meta/snake
17: P4==meta/ZS?
17: KRD==wolf/ic
17: Tree==sheik?
25: Chucky==lucas
25: Kirby==kirby?
25: Furbs==yoshi
25: Marcus The Littlest Falco==falco?
25: JS==dk
25: Riot==marth
25: Marth101==marth
25: Takeurlife==marth
33: Tallman==lucas
33: TSC==????
33: Malas==????
33: Zigsta==pkmn t
33: Jay==????
33: Kingdomcome=gw
33: Pwning==gw
33: Mijo==????

Please fix this pleaze. I won this tourney *****es. ^_^

-Ran

Smash Master
Alright, first off this was the best run HOBO I have ever been to. This was run better than the one with M2k and Azen, and better than the Lee college one that I attended. The venue was perfect in size and amenities. Furthermore the tournament was run crisply, and had PLENTY of set ups. I think I counted 25 TVs. There was never a shortage of them, and there was always one or two open for friendlies.

1: Razer==snake -> It was nice seeing you again. Stop growing young'in, you'll be taller than me soon. =( I
2: Gnes==diddy -> Why the hell are we always having fits of laughter when we friendly? >>
4: PhantomX==wario -> I'm always glad when the people that knock me out of a tournament place high. =P I'll get you next time with my Marth. I'm glad you didn't sandbag this tournament.
5: Espy==sonic -> Good seeing you again, but all we managed to do was shake hands. Lol.
5: RoyR==marth -> Thank you so much for all of the Marth Dittos and advice. I think we played fifteen or so times through the course of the day.
7: Esca==meta/pit/ic -> I bet you're glad that you actually went to the tournament instead of raiding in WoW, n00b. Thanks for housing, and keep up the work with your Pit.
7: Hylian==GW -> It's all my fault you lost to RoyR, I denied you valuable practice on chain grabbing on the platform on Smashville. >> Thanks for all of the late night friendlies at Escas, they were really the difference maker in my Marth.
9: Jerm==toon link ->We didn't really talk, I hope that you aren't coming down with the flu/cold. =( Get better though, good tournament match. Next time my marth will be better. =)
13: Bored==Ike -> Too good. =)
13: Ozz==falco -> Good friendlies. =d
25: Kirby==kirby? -> Actually he used Game and Watch. Good games in tournament, you really need to come to some Louisiana tournaments with the Arkansas crew.
25: Takeurlife==marth -> Take ur MAIN! =0 Thanks for all of the Marth dittos. I have stolen so much from you. =)
33: Zigsta==pkmn t -> You've gotten so much better since the last time we played. If only Ivysaur didn't suck so much. =p
Sethlon -> Thanks for the twenty or so friendlies that we played before the tournament. They really, really, helped my Marth. <3

Overall, I was really impressed with the tournament and the players. If I missed you in shout outs, I'm sorry. ;v I really feel that I made a ton of progress with Marth in a short time thanks to all of the friendlies and advice that everyone gave me.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Sam needs to play Fox against me instead of Luigi :\

Lost to Razer twice this tournament, probably will never beat him because I refuse to play how it's required to be played, lol.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I had a blast at this tourney. Shoutouts to come later.

Gnes

Smash Master
I thought YOU aske for the split
Because u literally asked me over to the front counter, said we need to get out of the venue and everyone was tired, and asked me to split with him. Considering we're so cool, i did it without a second thought. It should be

1.Gnes
1.Razer

cuz i was in winners. Plus me and razer both agree. R u serious Alan? If this was the case i should have just made everyone stay there till 2am while we played 8 minute matches.

Jgarm007 (1:32:23 PM): dude do u see alan fighting me on putting my name first
Jgarm007 (1:32:28 PM): in the thread
Jgarm007 (1:32:30 PM): lol
UltimateRazer713 (1:32:30 PM): lol i know
UltimateRazer713 (1:32:37 PM): just have it as
UltimateRazer713 (1:32:38 PM): 1.gnes
Jgarm007 (1:32:39 PM): like he asked me to ask u to split
UltimateRazer713 (1:32:40 PM): 1. razer
Jgarm007 (1:32:45 PM): thats what i put
Jgarm007 (1:32:46 PM): lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I guess you are right. You stayed in winners the whole time and beat the guy who MOLESTED(wifi fox) razer. ok you win hobo 20.

i wasnt fighting you. dear lord.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Allan...like we both agreed...both of us should be labeled as first but he should be listed first since we split and he was from winners.

1. Gnes (split)
1. Razer (split)

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Zori. I will be coming to more tourneys now. Always had something last minute to do or over slept for the previous 2. : / I'll be sure to practice a lot. Come to think of it for my first tourney, my match ups were insane. Yeah that Olimar match was terrible, I got stomped, royally.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's obvious you split guys, but someone has to be labeled a winner for official purposes.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i'm pretty sure it was kingdom come that came up to jake while we were playing melee and the conversation went like this

KC: hey i hate to break it to ya man
Jake: oh is this your set up?
KC: nah i'm just ****ing with ya
Jake: oh okay
KC:...........I have a boner *walks away*

is this your idea of humor? have you no shame?

edit: also, isn't samboner 15?

also, allan man i really wanna play some brawl...i tried playin a few friendlies with rt and i have no idea how to play this game

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
LOLOL WOWWWWWWW why does everyone think samboner is so young?! He's 20. He told me on AIM at HOBO20 some guy went up to him and told him he looked like he was 12(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) He also told me at restraunts sometimes they offer him a kids menu LMFAO he's probably joking about that one though there's no way he looks that young! At least not to me he doesn't....

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'm winning low tier singles with jiggz next hobo I come to :)

Top Bottom