• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT5 - Kissimmee, Fl - 2/9/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
what character(s) does cash mooney play?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
cash mooney is not on the same level as vericz. end of discussion...peace

-hiro
dude, honestly if your gonna try and talk crap to me still about whos better, MM me

at gigs vs your shiek $5

its getting really annoying, and i two stocked you at iNetz, so you cant really talk about being better then me.

edit:I play Marth and Shiek, sumo.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Mooney got 4stocked by my young link truuuuuu. actually he beat my yl, but falcon 4 stocked him, not me.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Why are we talking about mooney? like we all can beat him and stuff?

Point is that Mooney got better, I have NO johns against him. His fun to play and challenging. So...nuff said...lot's of drama going on around here on whom can beat and who can't beat Mooney. Mkays? let's talk about...Action ******* Bastart Rap! :D. or...go on with our life >_> or something XD.

-lates

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
actionb@stard be quiet. vericz is better than mooney end of discussion. and mooney, are you serious, you beat me in a dumb friendly (wasnt i using falco?) and now your better than me?

how about my sheik vs your marth $20-50. anywhere around there sounds good to me. you gotta be kidding me if you think your better than me or vericz. you say its getting annoying, bro its the truth. you win some games and now you think your beast status. nah man, didnt vericz just bring it back last game and just like 3 stock you?

JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT SEE. I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND I WILL ACCEPT YOUR MM IF YOU INCREASE IT TO ATLEAST $20. IF YOU WANT TO GO HIGHER THAN BE MY GUEST. FREE MONEEZ FOR YOU GAH.

dont get annoyed if i say someone who is better than you is better than you. i dont beat around the bush, im just telling you the truth. you think your on the same level on vericz, im telling you your not...peace

-hiro

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Wow...

Everybody stop johning...seriously. it gets annoying. I was guilty of it this tourney, and for that, I'm sorry. I got really mad, and that just shouldn't happen. oh well...it's a game after all.

But seriously...this whole thread turned into a john-fest, and that's never fun...just stop. If you are seriously good at the game, people understand that you don't need to make excuses for yourself after a bad day / match. One or two people might be like "OMG, I almost beat ________"....but everybody knows the truth anyway. ....and that's my take on most forms of johning.

Ian, try not to take offense. I understand it's easy to do so, but I don't think he directly meant it that way. You are improving, but a lot of people have a hard time understanding that and all. Just keep your head about you, keep playing the game, and keep improving. that's the way to show everybody up....not to talk against an outspoken crew over the internet. Let your skill show it all.

Brian, settle down. If you're that confident about the MM, then just take it....or up the amount as you wanted...and show him then. Words on a smash forum mean almost nothing to anybody. I can say "I'm better than you" all day on here, but until I show it to whomever it's directed, they won't understand it. If you're that confident, let your skill be your statement.

Also...yeah, whoever took the Wii is not everybody's favorite person right now...but I'd just like to add something to that.

What kind of LAN center, dealing with high-priced, and at times rare, equipment, doesn't protect said equipment from theft? I mean, really....that would be like the second thing I put into my LAN center...it's an obvious choice. Sure, I'd like to trust everybody, but fact is, you can't.

They say they're not doing tournaments because the Wii happened to disappear during a tournament...well fine, screw them. I mean, if they don't want the extreme amounts of money they make from such gay pot ****, then that's their decision.

more efficient solution? maybe buy those protective glass / cage things for the systems and make the employees change the games for people and etc. At the very least, you HAVE to have cameras....I mean, come on, people. It's not that hard to protect your stuff. I'm not advocating whoever took the Wii, but it certainly is idiotic from Inet's part.

Of course, I guess that's to be expected from a LAN center run by people who can't pronounce "Fenrir"...come on...

It just is another dumb thing on their part. I love the venue...not the people who run the venue. If they want to make it where we can't have tourneys where a 50 person tourney winds up having a pot of like $250, then that's just their loss. forget them.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Quit making johns for vericz.
Mooney is obviously if not better, then at the same level as him as he displayed in his money match with him. And this is obviously the case, since it was a money match.

So yea. quit making johns for vericz. He played Mooney in a fair match.

As for hbox. No controller johns man. Thats almost as bad as saying "Oh. I almost lost cause I sandbagged you". Yea dude. Controller johns are stupid. Don't make them. If you lost a match, then its obvious that person is if not better than you, then probably either on the same level or somewhere around there.

Hiroshi. Mooney beats your Falco? Oh cool. So he is obviously better than your Falco. No johns dude. No johns.

In conclusion, johns make you look as if you suck and your complete fail at this game. Nobody likes someone who johns anyways. It does'nt matter HOW logical or credible the john may seem, they are all in the same pool of equal failure. It does'nt matter if someone walks up to you and punches you in the face, and you lost the match because you got punched in the face. ITS STILL A JOHN if you blame that as the reason you lost. If someone is about to punch you in the face, then ****ing dodge his *** and win the **** match. No johns man. Johns make you fail at life.

Done.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Quit making johns for vericz.
Mooney is obviously if not better, then at the same level as him as he displayed in his money match with him. And this is obviously the case, since it was a money match.

So yea. quit making johns for vericz. He played Mooney in a fair match.

As for hbox. No controller johns man. Thats almost as bad as saying "Oh. I almost lost cause I sandbagged you". Yea dude. Controller johns are stupid. Don't make them. If you lost a match, then its obvious that person is if not better than you, then probably either on the same level or somewhere around there.

Hiroshi. Mooney beats your Falco? Oh cool. So he is obviously better than your Falco. No johns dude. No johns.

In conclusion, johns make you look as if you suck and your complete fail at this game. Nobody likes someone who johns anyways. It does'nt matter HOW logical or credible the john may seem, they are all in the same pool of equal failure. It does'nt matter if someone walks up to you and punches you in the face, and you lost the match because you got punched in the face. ITS STILL A JOHN if you blame that as the reason you lost. If someone is about to punch you in the face, then ****ing dodge his *** and win the **** match. No johns man. Johns make you fail at life.

Done.
:urg:

I never sandbag at tournaments.

I'll give you my controller and you give me yours if you say controller johns don't exist. :)

Then we'll see if controller johns exist :chuckle:

URGH!! YOU CAN'T RUN RIGHT AND YOU CAN'T DODGE ROLL! HED EXPLODUH!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Hey all WATO members. Blue Ray has moved to this house around Old Town and he says we can have the next smash fest there. Its really roomy and cool as in A.C lol. Just let me know whats up and I'll tell Blue Ray.

RockCrock

Smash Champion

Done.
ROFL :rotfl: ROFL :rotfl: :laugh:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
to fenrir, i am settled down. but i mean, lets say some dude comes up and randomly beats one of your secondaries and is now trying to say they are on your level. puhleez, thats not the case.

to mooney, i already accepted your MM but you have to raise it to $20.

im not trying to be a ****, but it comes off the way cuz i just straight out say what i believe. you are not better than vericz.

you are not better than me.

i get some wins off of uuaa, but i am not better than him, i am not even on his level yet. uuaa is currently still above me, regardless of some of the wins i get.

vijin- actually, i think hungrybox agreed to team with me for gigs.

laijin- you dont know us, if you did, you would know that vericz is better, lol. end of story.

hell action b@stard be getting some dumb wins sometimes, but he is by no means close to my level.

ok, i guess i'm done...peace

-hiro

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
:urg:

I never sandbag at tournaments.

I'll give you my controller and you give me yours if you say controller johns don't exist. :)

Then we'll see if controller johns exist :chuckle:

URGH!! YOU CAN'T RUN RIGHT AND YOU CAN'T DODGE ROLL! HED EXPLODUH!
well I wasnt really tryiing anyway since you were really easy to beat but now I know it was your controller. so next time I will try to beat you since your so godly with another good stick. man im so good. yea and I wasntp laying very well in our set so man im pretty good for beating you without even trying.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
controller johns do exist. a couple months ago, my controller kept f'ing up in tourney and screwing me up. the worse was when i was just pressing like one button and falco was shuffling. i was like wtf? i would move one direction and he would smash in another. it was some ******** stuff...peace

-hiro

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
to fenrir, i am settled down. but i mean, lets say some dude comes up and randomly beats one of your secondaries and is now trying to say they are on your level. puhleez, thats not the case.

to mooney, i already accepted your MM but you have to raise it to $20.

im not trying to be a ****, but it comes off the way cuz i just straight out say what i believe. you are not better than vericz.

you are not better than me.

i get some wins off of uuaa, but i am not better than him, i am not even on his level yet. uuaa is currently still above me, regardless of some of the wins i get.

vijin- actually, i think hungrybox agreed to team with me for gigs.

laijin- you dont know us, if you did, you would know that vericz is better, lol. end of story.

hell action b@stard be getting some dumb wins sometimes, but he is by no means close to my level.

ok, i guess i'm done...peace

-hiro
Meh, no complains there :p One day I will XP.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I get some dumb wins on actionB too, lol. *capes actionB* Lol, next time I see a punch coming from some random person on the street, I would wavedash backwards instead, and then he would miss and would be waiting for his punch animation to finish. I would then wavedash forward, shorthopfastfall+L cance and then Doc punch him lol. Maybe not L cancel, still need to practice that lol.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
I get some dumb wins on actionB too, lol. *capes actionB* Lol, next time I see a punch coming from some random person on the street, I would wavedash backwards instead, and then he would miss and would be waiting for his punch animation to finish. I would then wavedash forward, shorthopfastfall+L cance and then Doc punch him lol. Maybe not L cancel, still need to practice that lol.
I played ya O.o? Not good with names XP. *Gets caped and...comes back* >:p

-lates

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes you did, in fact... You were my team partner in Inetz. :p *haha double cape bish*

Renth

Smash Hero
Is it too late to join the flame wars?

Okay, first of all it seems what i'm seeing mostly is. Everyone believes if they win 1 match over someone they automatically makes them better regardless if the other person was trying it was a friendly ect.

Hungrybox, In tournament you drop into a negative attitude too quickly. Whenever you were playing RockCrock, after every death you looked sad/upset/down. I imagine it was also hard because he had like 7 people rooting for him and only me for you.

Mooney, Beating someone once doesn't mean you're better than them by any means. I understand you're getting better but try to be more civil about it. (in other words) don't take things so seriously.

Hiroshi, you already know what i'm going to say. Just chill actions speak louder than words play the dang game.

Vericz, who's name has come up a million times and doesn't care good job and i will be taking your pie.

Fenrir, Dang you were mad but whatever it happens. I agree with you about the venue you think they'd be smarter than that but no they're dummies.

Lambchops, You're goofy.

Vijin

Smash Ace
my level.
Who cares? Everyone loses a match that they know they shouldn't have lost, and sometimes they might win a match that they know they shouldn't have won. Either way, a win is a win, right?
If people could just be good sports about it, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Who cares? Everyone loses a match that they know they shouldn't have lost, and sometimes they might win a match that they know they shouldn't have won. Either way, a win is a win, right?
If people could just be good sports about it, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Shush noob! $50 MM! My Ness vs your Pichu! :mad:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I would have done so much better at this tournament if I wasn't in WA.
Rohins you still got 1st place in my heart.

Yah i just went Aasem on you. **** was pritty gay but pritty necessary too, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom