• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT5 - Kissimmee, Fl - 2/9/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Great tournament, too bad about the Wii, that venue is amazing.

Thanks for friendlies everyone. Who was the person playing kirby against my doc in the back near the restroom and then later near the front. I was the big long blondehaired person.
lol, it might have been me. Was the kirby doing alot of dthrows?

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
I am in disbelief that someone from this community would steal anything.
it coun't be, the owner said that the past few tournaments, not only on melee, keep stealing stuff. So we figure it was someone that it wasen't in the community. Or I think..

-lates

Laijin

Smash Hero
I am in disbelief that someone from this community would steal anything.
People steal **** at tournies ALL the time. I'll give you some famous examples:

Viva la Smashcatalysm 3: Super huge tournament. Someone stole the money for crews from INSIDE a lockbox that had a padded lock.(Like around 1000 dollars?)
Obviously the only people that were there were smashers.

OC3 Pearl: Was'nt it Manacloud and Ken who stole lots of money there? And then left early?
Cool.

Common local smash tournaments: In my experience, gamecubes, memory cards, controllers and even copies of smash ALWAYS get stolen at tournaments. It always happens. Thats why I never bring setups to tournaments.

So yea. Smash community is full of thieves.

vericz

Smash Champion
Eric:nice playing you, but was it really needed to john about playing badly?
Every time I do well against anybody, an excuse has to come up about how "oh i sandbaged or man i played really badly". but w.e. enough complaining.
Other then the annoying excuse, nice seeing you.

haha yup, cause it was tru. I dont know how you couldnt tell but I usually never miss Lcancels and i missed about 90%, and the sheik match i didnt even feel like playing, but you did play well. I played terrible in singles, vs everyone not just you

WATO playing brawl after the tourney

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=****f4ZrfXg

peace

-hiro
My metaknight did some sick combos on that lucas at around 1:00

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
haha yup, cause it was tru. I dont know how you couldnt tell but I usually never miss Lcancels and i missed about 90%, and the sheik match i didnt even feel like playing, but you did play well. I played terrible in singles, vs everyone not just you

My metaknight did some sick combos on that lucas at around 1:00
Just give me time to improve lucas a little bit man :p. I'll make him broken, watch.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Sucks about the Wii getting stolen. Thief's are being seen more and more in the smash community. Aw dang

Shoutouts

Life:your a *****

Mark:Glad I finally played you w/o the sandbagging.

Rohins:Get back here.

h1roshi:nice playing you, and thanks for all the rides. I'm surprised you didn't want gas money.

Juan:good job on 2nd place, now win gigs :D also thanks a bunch for housing me, i really appreciate it.

Thief:you suck.

BFG9:who do you main, CF or Ganon? And nice playing you/MMing you.

Eric:nice playing you, but was it really needed to john about playing badly?
Every time I do well against anybody, an excuse has to come up about how "oh i sandbaged or man i played really badly". but w.e. enough complaining.
Other then the annoying excuse, nice seeing you.

Fenrir:we didnt play at this tourney, aw dang.

Mankosuki:your chain throwing skills are incredible. He makes sheik so good that he chain throws in the air! 0_o

Chops:you now owe me $1. Nice seeing you, and sorry if i was annoying at all but I really wanted to play you more.

Linguni:your set/sets with Andy, Renth, and Juan were all very good. Nice seeing you/getting owned by you.

I'll post some more tomorrow, or maybe not.
Mooney, I can't complain much, you got better the last time I saw ya, no jonhs from ya bro. C. Falcon, they call me Action B@stard. Good match bro and hope to face ya again soon!

-lates.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
so wait

you were playing like ****, yet i was going even with you

you do understand thats insulting me right?

edit: DSR was in effect too, the 3rd game shouldn't have happened.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm making up lots of johns because johning is the way to go when I'm playing bad
stfu and take your losses. You lost because those players were better than you. Cash Mooney almost beat you(or did he beat you? idk.) because he got better and hes on your level.

So stfu.
Quit johning.
And play the unfair game of smash bros.

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
lol, it might have been me. Was the kirby doing alot of dthrows?
Yeah, I am pretty sure it was you. We had a really good Falcon v Marth match later when we were rotating between NERV,(the green jiggs, we smash a lot together) and that little roy kid. You're marth is very nice.

vericz

Smash Champion
so wait

you were playing like ****, yet i was going even with you

you do understand thats insulting me right?

edit: DSR was in effect too, the 3rd game shouldn't have happened.
stfu and take your losses. You lost because those players were better than you. Cash Mooney almost beat you(or did he beat you? idk.) because he got better and hes on your level.

So stfu.
Quit johning.
And play the unfair game of smash bros.
Haha, whatever, i suck at smash, happy now?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I was messing up alot jons
man i took my controller home and plugged it in

it floated to the left every time

We'll get a good match at gigs

but you like how i predicted that me and you would be in finals

that was ****

AND ALSO

Colin: Thanks for Super Mario Galaxy (if you know what i mean)

j/k, but seriously

i pulled my weight

nuff said boiiiiii

vericz

Smash Champion
why would i be happy that your insulting yourself?

I was only upset at the fact you made johns about your game play, when you still won.

and Laijin, no need for flaming. :urg:
I'm not saying you are bad, you improved a lot since the last time we played. I was just disappointed by how i was playing, it could have been a more intense match. I was doing so well in doubles and then in singles it went downhill. I didnt even want to play friendlies with ppl who asked me. I should have just shook it off and played with you again in a friendly. Next time, boi!

oh and that response was for laijin who didnt even know the outcome of the match and still wanted to say ****, not you

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'm not saying you are bad, you improved a lot since the last time we played. I was just disappointed by how i was playing, it could have been a more intense match. I was doing so well in doubles and then in singles it went downhill. I didnt even want to play friendlies with ppl who asked me. I should have just shook it off and played with you again in a friendly. Next time, boi!

oh and that response was for laijin, not you
thanks.we'll just play better at gigs then :)

and if it was meant for Clyde fox, then why did you quote my shiz? =P

vericz

Smash Champion
thanks.we'll just play better at gigs then :)

and if it was meant for Clyde fox, then why did you quote my shiz? =P
Because he posted after you and obviously wanted a different response from me. And yes, I'll take my senzu beans next time

A better response to him- Yes the people who I lost to are better than me, I don't deny that but I could have played a better game vs them. If you read my shoutout i said that "So disapointed in my performance, I have no idea what was wrong. GG to all i played even though I wasnt at full powah." I could have gave them better games, even if I still lost, if I was at my full powah

Renth

Smash Hero
Because he posted after you and obviously wanted a different response from me. And yes, I'll take my senzu beans next time

A better response to him- Yes the people who I lost to are better than me, I don't deny that but I could have played a better game vs them. If you read my shoutout i said that "So disapointed in my performance, I have no idea what was wrong. GG to all i played even though I wasnt at full powah." I could have gave them better games, even if I still lost, if I was at my full powah
Quit Johning, if i hear one more john out of you i'm going to take your pie.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
man i took my controller home and plugged it in

it floated to the left every time

We'll get a good match at gigs

but you like how i predicted that me and you would be in finals

that was ****

AND ALSO

Colin: Thanks for Super Mario Galaxy (if you know what i mean)

j/k, but seriously

i pulled my weight

nuff said boiiiiii
well Iwasnt really trying that hard against you sionce you said your controller sucked and I was messing uo alot more than your controller jons lol.

Linguini

Smash Master
now that i think about it i was playing ganon vs hungrybox so i had a distinct disadvantage, and to add to that my controller was new so i couldnt do uber technical manuevers with ganon.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
now that i think about it i was playing ganon vs hungrybox so i had a distinct disadvantage, and to add to that my controller was new so i couldnt do uber technical manuevers with ganon.
But your ganon was awsome XP. Glad that I faced it as well ^^. good stuff bro

-peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom