• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT5 - Kissimmee, Fl - 2/9/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
me elliot and n2k will provide gas money if you go so basically it will be madd cheap for you. so you betta go
Yeeeaaah. We'll see. Give me a call on friday night, and we'll talk. Lol I missed pasta's call the other day too. Tell em, my baaaad I was KO'ed from to much sex.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Wait hold up what the hellis this.
I don't see why Brian and Zoro have so much hungry hate. Actually I have never heard juan say he is superior to brian. He does have a superior mindset I have to agree with that point in his. He normallyu has a superior mindset to me. Brian shouldn't be taking offence to him wanting to team with someone else. You guys keep thinking lik ehe belongs to you like as if just because you helped him then it's betrayal if he wants to team with someone else.
I've know juan for 6 years now and we've been playing smash for ages, if it wasn't for me he wouldn't even be in the competitive scene, he would've never met WATO or anyone else here. When he first stoped teaming with brian I was a little offended but w.e. He got much farther with brian and nock than with me. I'd say mainly because he had a better mindset. he always went into matches thinking he'd win. I've supported hi and remained friends with him regardless of how good he got at smash.
I don't think I've ever heard him say he was superior to WATO or was a better person than anyone in WATO. He always invites WATO to smash and wants to hang out. When I read this I'm like thats so much bull****! Just because he wants to team with someone better ONCE you guys are going to shun him. Even if he did say he didn't want to team with brian your reaction is reminisent of a divorse. He doesn't have to team with brian if he doesn't want to. Stop taking it personally. I personally am tired of this bull and am going to smash with juan. If you want to shun him you are doing the same to me because I normally vcan't go places w.o. his help.
-Peace
i dont hate hungry, i never did. i just went to his house a couple days ago. i was the one saying its all good.

you guys are gay
stfu gay a$$ lambc0ck.

Lol me and brian quit smash on the subway
lol, i remember that.

And in order for brian to start ****** again

he needs to have better mindset (I should have mentioned that earlier)

and I PROMISE, I have been telling him that.
-box
im pro and beast, lets ****!!!

He ignores it the same reason everyone else in the community does. He goes into emo mode all the time it's old news.

First time i met box i thought he was an arrogant douche bag, once i started talking to him i realized my first impression was wrong. Box is a lot more chill than i thought he was at first. Same with Hiroshi, when i first moved down here wow i hated that guy. Now we're friends without arguement.
i luv renth. and ignoring my emo mode is the right way to go ^_^.

Team with whoever, as long as you dont say things like brian sucks or whatever cause he dont, he just doesnt have confidence i been through that lol.

I stay positive just like you box and me and danny both try our best and usually win against very good teams.
shut up you traitor.

[thread=142723]iNet 4 Crew Battle is up[/thread]
****, Hiroshi was beasting during his matches.
i know, im kinda ****...peace

-hiro

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
Aight its official BCC will be there and will be takin on any crews that feel like looseing their money. Chops im stayin at ur house 2nite. O ya btw I need more ppl to mm, any 1 else up for it? See u cfl ppl 2marow

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol, I hope my car has the stamina. =D Yeah, Renth I am a total *****. ;)
Also, guys give me a call, so I can wake up and head over to chop's house asap.

You guys live toooooo freakin' far apart, but anyways, if we DO make it...alive. Then I want to play Exarch for his Roy rank.

Linguini

Smash Master
my god were gonna be late
hiroshi plzzzz wait for us in doubles weer comin all the way from here and we wont be there until at least 11 30

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
im sorry linguini. but as far as waiting up the tourney for you, its not up to me. its phil's call. he wants to start at 11 sharp so we can leave earlier. cuz he still wants his game center to be free for his regular customers later on. if you guys dont make it, just dont be mad, cuz in the front of the page it said that doubles started at 11 for like 3 weeks now.

everybody, i've said this before already, but this inet registration starts at 10 a.m. and doubles at 11. be there at those times. its 9:30 already, so if you havent left your house your already late.

we need cubes!!! no tv's, but we need like 12 set-ups bring them,

be there or be squ........fvck it, just be there

peace

-hiro

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
QDVS and Rockc0ck better **** teams.

Colbol better team with someone who is kind, and not an asshat.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Update for teams:

1st: Colbol and Hungrybox
2nd: QDVS and Rockcrock
3rd: Uuaa and Vericz

vericz

Smash Champion
I did pretty good in doubles but in singles i was TERRIBLE!! I was doing so bad and I dont know why.

good junk everyone i may do single shoutouts later.

Also inet will no longer be having tourneys because someone stole the wii on the back tv. That one person ruined one of the best venues in FL!!! :mad:

Renth

Smash Hero
good Shit everybody.

Normally i'd list a bunch of shoutouts and crap but uh...

Good Shit everybody.

Renth

Smash Hero
Okay fine quick shout outs

- Fred Thanks for the ride and junk

- Darrel chill dude remeber to play this game for fun and not so serious

- Rock you're a beast.

- Harriet The Guy Enter Singles for once.

- Qdvs always nice to see you.

- Col Bol This is the first we've played in awhile, fun set hope to get more.

- xYz fun matches as always

- Manko/abe Good **** @ eating mcdonalds at a burger king

- Cash Mooney won a MM and almost beat vericz.

- Laijin you did REALLY well in teams.

- Linguini you're a *****, but you're cool so it's aight.

- Chops basically the same thing, you're a ***** but you're cool.

- Elliott Good matches, i was impressed.

- That Guy who was playing ganon and was doing really well good **** son

- Hiroshi Good tourn, fun stuff as always post the video of us at BK!

- Hbox good job as always man

- i'm tired of doing shout outs.

- so this is it

- um....

- uh...

- Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom