• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT5 - Kissimmee, Fl - 2/9/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Hiroshi and iNet Gamerz presents : iGT5

CHECK UP ON THE 'NEW INFO" SECTION FOR UPDATES!!!

THIS IS A LINK TO THE GAME CENTERS WEBSITE.
http://www.inetgamerz.com/

current info:

Where:
105 broadway
Kissimmee, Fl 34741

When:
February 9th 2008

2v2: 11:00 a.m.
1v1: 1 hour after teams finishes

Prices
2v2: $20 per team
1v1: $15
50% is taken out of the pot. Then it becomes a 60/30/10 pot split.

Rules:
standard mlg ruleset...same ruleset as gigabits...BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)!

-4 stock, 8 mins matches
-2/3 sets; 3/5 for winners, losers, and grand finals
-items off
-team attack on
-life stealing allowed
-Dave's stupid rule: a stage can't be played more than once in a match, either by random select or by picking
-stage banning: Each person/team knocks out one stage for entire set. This stage must be selected at the beginning of the match, after initial characters have been chosen.
-mutual banning: If all players agree to ban a counterpick level, they may ban said level from their set while retaining their original individual bans.
-mutual allowing: If all players agree to play on a certain stage as a random or counterpick, they may play on that stage even though it is otherwise banned.
-advanced slob picks: Losing player(s) choose(s) the next stage or random, winning player(s) choose(s) character(s), then losing player(s) choose(s) character(s).
-double blind pick may be called at the beginning of each set.

neutral stages:
Final destination, Pokemon Stadium, Kirby's dreamland, Yoshi's story, Fountain of dreams, Battlefield

counter pick stages:
Any stage that isnt banned and any of the neutrals

Banned stages:
Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City
Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi’s Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach’s Castle, and Kongo Jungle, Onett.

New Info:

its a nice venue...pretty roomie...good a/c....
please give me your thoughts...there is no reason why this can't be big...and he plans to do a series of tournaments....

comments...concerns...please write back...peace

Attendance:
1)hiroshi
2) zoro
3)marin
4)vericz
5)hungah
6)uuaa
7)BLURAY!!!!!
8)rohins
9)manko
10)fenrir
11)vijin
12)rfx
13)dgah
14)desert king?
15)xyz
16)otru
17)colin
18)queen
19) lamchops
20)linguini
21)sheermadness
22)reno
23)mr. anderson
24)saab
25)vince
26)torrez
27)perhaps the legendary crom?
28)renth
29)skrach?
30)synikal?
31)csx?
32)n2k?
33)raistlin?
34)dark sonic?
35)blade of apollo?
36)phanna
37)uber-ice

SET-UPS:
gamecubes:
6 - iNet Gamerz
1 - hiroshi

tv's:
12-14 - iNet Gamerz

MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IS (407) - 922 - 1048
MY HOME PHONE NUMBER IS (407) - 932 - 3450
hiroshi988@yahoo.com
aim and yahoo screen name: hiroshi988

peace

-hiroshi

h1roshi

Smash Hero
oh btw, he wants to have 8 tv's dedicated to tourney, and the rest to nonstop, allday friendlies. but we need you guys to supply the cubes/smash/ mem cards.

NO TV'S WILL BE NEEDED FROM YOU PEOPLE!!!!! come to this. it will be fun.

the last 4 were all great and this one will have dedicated friendly tv's.

also, make note THAT THE TOURNEY WILL START 1 HOUR EARLIER TO ACCOMODATE FOR THE 8 TOURNEY TV'S INSTEAD OF LIKE 12!!!!!

peace

-hiro

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Attendance:
1)hiroshi
2) zoro
3)marin
4)vericz
5)hungah
6)uuaa
7)BLURAY!!!!!
8)rohins
9)manko
10)fenrir
Oh ****, Rohins is coming back to FL? Too good! >_<

Assuming I make it, I'll have a cube/VCR/Camcorder.

btw, I've been working on the iNet4 vids lately. I had to order a new capture card though because the one I have now, the sound isn't working. You guys are going to love what I've done with the crew battle. ^_^

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
A couple comments....

First, You shouldn't have an "attendance list" just based on people who came before...that's quite misleading to the average person.

Second, tell Sparky the tournament runner to take the day off or something. He is quite possibly the WORST tournament director I've seen...definitely the most annoying. (And I'm including Xtremegay)...just let smashers handle the running of the tournament or something.

I might be going to this. not really sure yet. I'd like to, but yeah, things come up. so no guarantees....

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
it would be a good idea having Sparky go on a vacation, being that it is way too stressful for him to handle putting the right names in the brackets. he might leave people out of the tourney again and i don't want to see that happen to anyone else.
i might go to this next one i dunno yet.

Renth

Smash Hero
dude get my name off there, and rohins for sure.

next time have people post if they are coming or not.

Zoro

Smash Champion
i dont think he meant to put the same attendance list but he copy pasted the whole post

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I'm starting to kinda like Inet its not too far a nice place and if it doesn't get out too late i should be able I "Might" be able to come. may be.... does anyonwe remember when the last one got out.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
YEA BOI!!!!!!!!!

Linguini, thanks for teaming with me.

Team name?

Linguini + Hungrybox....

Hunguini
Lungryni
Ling-Ling Box
Ratatouille
Los Ratones
I want some pasta
Olive Garden
Macaroni Grill
Macaroni ****
haha i have a balloon and you don't

haha idk...
lol, hungrybox is finally realizing i'm holding back. venturing on to new partners, lol. oh well. guess im still not quite out of srubby town yet. i guess i can team with like cash mooney or shadowex or something. should be a helluva team, lol. gl, to whoever teams with hbox. your pretty much gauranteed top 3.

so who doesnt have a team partner at this time?...

peace

-hiro

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
you know...I really can't think of much of a reason to go to this. so...unless I get a good reason and have nothing else to do, I won't be coming.

Renth

Smash Hero
the cake is a lie

you can portal there

that is your ****ing reason

now get over here

I don't know how many times i need to say this, the cake doesn't lie.

you know...I really can't think of much of a reason to go to this. so...unless I get a good reason and have nothing else to do, I won't be coming.
Well, if you go i'll go then we can go do teams. That and i haven't seen you in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom