• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT5 - Kissimmee, Fl - 2/9/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Good **** everyone; I had a blast. Dam b@stard stole a wii, hope it shows up but doubt it. (h1roshi idea) I think we should have an inet 6 and all proceeds go to buying a wii cuz the manager started getting pissed at us n saying this was last tourney. n e ways good stuff FL. (Brawl is Beast)
Shoutouts later.

vericz

Smash Champion
Good **** everyone; I had a blast. Dam b@stard stole a wii, hope it shows up but doubt it. (h1roshi idea) I think we should have an inet 6 and all proceeds go to buying a wii cuz the manager started getting pissed at us n saying this was last tourney. n e ways good stuff FL. (Brawl is Beast)
Shoutouts later.
There will be no igt6, in fact there will never be a tourney at inet again because of people taking advantage of the trust he has for all of us. Like i said that one person ruined it for the igt series.

And yes brawl is beast but you are nub lol

My brawl impressions:
Poke trainer is nastee, squirtle is too good- I like turtles!! Ivy is sick with the combos and edgeguards, and charizard is pretty nastee
metaknight gots combos, but lacks KO moves!! and falco doesnt need combos to own!

The game is great, Thank you chris for letting us play after the tourney you are too good. I owe you more burgers or something. Can't wait till we play again, MM??? lol

Now for tourney shoutouts-
Doubles- thunderskulltOp got lucky ;) and so did 28, mindfreak ownzzz Manko get those vids up man

Singles-So disapointed in my performance, I have no idea what was wrong. GG to all i played even though I wasnt at full powah.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
There will be no igt6, in fact there will never be a tourney at inet again because of people taking advantage of the trust he has for all of us. Like i said that one person ruined it for the igt series.

And yes brawl is beast but you are nub lol

My brawl impressions:
Poke trainer is nastee, squirtle is too good- I like turtles!! Ivy is sick with the combos and edgeguards, and charizard is pretty nastee
metaknight gots combos, but lacks KO moves!! and falco doesnt need combos to own!

The game is great, Thank you chris for letting us play after the tourney you are too good. I owe you more burgers or something. Can't wait till we play again, MM??? lol

Now for tourney shoutouts-
Doubles- thunderskulltOp got lucky ;) and so did 28, mindfreak ownzzz Manko get those vids up man

Singles-So disapointed in my performance, I have no idea what was wrong. GG to all i played even though I wasnt at full powah.
LOL according to hugs we are all nubs at bralw just some are less nubbie than others. It really does suck that some *** took that wii. selfish *******. I'll try and see if I can smash with you guys sometime next week.
oh and thatnk zoro for bringin brawl.
Later.

vericz

Smash Champion
LOL according to hugs we are all nubs at bralw just some are less nubbie than others. It really does suck that some *** took that wii. selfish *******. I'll try and see if I can smash with you guys sometime next week.
oh and thatnk zoro for bringin brawl.
Later.
man i got mad at smash and didnt play at all after my match with derf, i didnt even play when we got to dannys house. I quit but i know i will be playing again in a few days lol

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
****. iNet was the last Lan Center I actually enjoyed going to. All the others closed down and Gigabits is too cramped/hot/smelly. I like the fund raiser idea, we need iNet people!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Wow congrats to whoever stole that Wii. Thanks to you, FL's nicest venue now won't have tournaments. You'll get yours eventually.

Zoro, I got your friend code from Suki. I'll probably add you tomorrow. Mine's in my profile thing on the left. We should get up on some laggy matches.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i would just like to say whoever took that wii is an idiot. Inet was like the best venue and FL and i had to work so hard to get phil to let us run tournies there. i was personally working on making the iGT series a huge fl event and it has been reduced to a bunch of thievery. it really got me p1ssed cuz i was putting a lot into the igt series for nothing. if anyone knows who took thje wii, i would like to be informed. if there is anyway i can get the wii back to iNet that would be great.

anybody who wants to donate like $10-15 to inet to help them get another wii should get into contact with me. so much for my weeks of convinving to make this series happen. so much for our 12 set-ups and mad friendlies. so much for BK raids after doubles. fvcing idiot...peace

-hiro

Vijin

Smash Ace
Wow... someone stole a Wii?
Maybe it wasn't a smasher. Maybe a customer?
Either way, that's a sh*t load of bull f*ck.

A big and sarcastic Thanks a lot to whoever went and did that. You ruined it for everyone.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Can't complain much, Cash is fun to play, first ever MM first lost to it, a dollar? I had 5 bucks XP. Oh..and I like to thank XYZ, linguini, Nick, Al, that other falcon guy, Duran for that Ganon/falcon training...I preciated :3. I learned that I should quit Free For All Matches in school...more one on one with pros all the way.

-peace

Action B@stard.

PS: no Johns for you Eric...I know ya told me not to quit...but I wanna get better D:.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
i would just like to say whoever took that wii is an idiot. Inet was like the best venue and FL and i had to work so hard to get phil to let us run tournies there. i was personally working on making the iGT series a huge fl event and it has been reduced to a bunch of thievery. it really got me p1ssed cuz i was putting a lot into the igt series for nothing. if anyone knows who took thje wii, i would like to be informed. if there is anyway i can get the wii back to iNet that would be great.

anybody who wants to donate like $10-15 to inet to help them get another wii should get into contact with me. so much for my weeks of convinving to make this series happen. so much for our 12 set-ups and mad friendlies. so much for BK raids after doubles. fvcing idiot...peace

-hiro
The ower said that it happen on EVERY tournament...it must be the same idiot. and...I'll donate something. Remeber, I am that poor @_@.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hiroshi, 1st when was the Wii noticed missing?

secondly, if you can cut a deal with the guys at INET that if we hold a fundraiser towards getting them a new one we can have more tourns. That's seriously the best venue in FL period.

P.s. whoever did take the Wii good job ******.

NERV

Smash Rookie
I can't believe that no one saw the person who took it. Well hopefully the situation gets resolved somehow. Anyways, Good job HungryBox on second place. I always love to see a fellow jiggs place high.

Linguini

Smash Master
fun stuff guys. ****ing 4th again at inet, rofl.

Our trip back home was the craziest most longest **** ive ever been through. It took us 5 and a half hours to get home when it should have taken 2 and a half. My god we ended up in ****ing Disney World, then we ended up in Ft.Lauderdale airport going against teh traffic in the departures lane! and then we finally made it home!
I hate getting lost,haha
Edit: My recorder is gay and it only recorded me vs colin and chops vs queen. ill be puttign up those 2 sets later today.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Yo I think it really is stupid that someone would steal that Wii. Just wish they had camra or something there. Im going to try to get some money for a replacement Hiro.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol, I'll add to what linguini put! Yeah, got lost, I'm NEVER going to listen to chops again. Elliot, is bad as me, so....yeah it took a while, but I'm really happy my 14yr old *** buick made such a long *** trip. I'm really disappointed exarch wasn't there.

Anyways now for da shout outs!

Lamchops - Good job winning the tourny and paying about 45 for gas and toll. lol

Linguini- Great 0-death combo I did on you. Mad epic! Anyways, thanks for the great ditto match and beefing up my ganon. Tipman would be proud.

Elliot - Most annoying peach ever! Still you're a great player you and Lee brought out my ganon. Thanks man. (I still gotchu for the BK)

Sick- Nice Ganon man, keep it up!

Renth- lol @ what you did to that peach player "Omg is he playing?" *ganon punched* Your ganon is **** good bro.

Hurry up and upload those vids linguini. I wanna see that awesome match of you vs Colbol again.

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth- lol @ what you did to that peach player "Omg is he playing?" *ganon punched* Your ganon is **** good bro.
:laugh: mindgames!!

I stood there and did nothing, while he was dash dancing. He looks over and says is he playing!? i dropped and got 2 free f airs. lololol

Linguini

Smash Master
hahaha too good
CFL
yeah im calling you out, SFL goes up alot to your territory and its your turn to trip it back down here bfore brawl.
March 1st is a tourney at NSU(near my house) hosted by Honors. Its gonna be BIG and theres free food. Prizes are 150 for 1st, 75 for 2nd and so on regardless of how many ppl show(thats more than inet!)
thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142642

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
linguini: next time you hold a big tournament or maybe even for just this one, you should have an out of region special pot basically give more money the those who place top 3 in teams an singles that are out of region, that was common practice for tournaments that wanted alot of OOS competition back in the day before it was common to travel alot to play smash, and its sad that we still have to do it but w/e.

And if they cant manage top 3 in teams or singles the host pockets.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
fun stuff guys. ****ing 4th again at inet, rofl.

Our trip back home was the craziest most longest **** ive ever been through. It took us 5 and a half hours to get home when it should have taken 2 and a half. My god we ended up in ****ing Disney World, then we ended up in Ft.Lauderdale airport going against teh traffic in the departures lane! and then we finally made it home!
I hate getting lost,haha
Edit: My recorder is gay and it only recorded me vs colin and chops vs queen. ill be puttign up those 2 sets later today.
Oh...WATO had worst :p but not going to mention what happen, think hiroshi called half of the board...but anyways, wow.

PS: Why are we all using HVD? Were in 2008 dawn it...get DVD recorders....

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Solving it is simple...the moment that someone says that "I got a wii" Jump him if he dosen't have the box, receive, cables, and so on...and of course, if the guy sells it to you...hell, might be on a pawn shop by now <=P?

As for security goes...just put a camera on top of the TV pointing down, nuff said. I say we stay alert on Gigs too.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Sick- Nice Ganon man, keep it up!
It wasnt Sick's Ganon, it was mine lol. Sick is C.Falcon and Im Ganon :laugh:
but thnx for da prompts. ill be looking forward to play you and Linguini some more
you guys are good :)

oh and Renth we never got to finish our Ganon ditto...maybe we can finish it on the upcoming Gigs :)

Renth

Smash Hero
but thnx for da prompts. ill be looking forward to play you and Linguini some more

oh and Renth we never got to finish our Ganon ditto...maybe we can finish it on the upcoming Gigs :)
your ganon was tight, why have i never seen you around until now?

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Well everytime i went to Gigs i never choose my Ganon cuz i wasnt confident with him..i went with Falcon >.> and i saw you but never asked to play friendlies.
i just went to the tourney, lost and left LOL

BFG9

Smash Apprentice

I want some ganon dito with ya :p.

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament, too bad about the Wii, that venue is amazing.

Thanks for friendlies everyone. Who was the person playing kirby against my doc in the back near the restroom and then later near the front. I was the big long blondehaired person.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I am in disbelief that someone from this community would steal anything.
I read that people have been stealing junk at all their tourneys. Might not even be a smasher, just somebody taking advantage of the fact that there's a lot of people there at once.
Either way, it's stupid.

SickWitIt

Smash Rookie
i havent played you renth right...... we got to play at gig so as phanna, col, xyz and alot of people ...i just dont wana write the hole **** of people names down sickk

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Man, that was the best tourney venue i've ever been too, and now its gone because of general stupidity.

RIP INet :(

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Sucks about the Wii getting stolen. Thief's are being seen more and more in the smash community. Aw dang

Shoutouts

Life:your a *****

Mark:Glad I finally played you w/o the sandbagging.

Rohins:Get back here.

h1roshi:nice playing you, and thanks for all the rides. I'm surprised you didn't want gas money.

Juan:good job on 2nd place, now win gigs :D also thanks a bunch for housing me, i really appreciate it.

Thief:you suck.

BFG9:who do you main, CF or Ganon? And nice playing you/MMing you.

Eric:nice playing you, but was it really needed to john about playing badly?
Every time I do well against anybody, an excuse has to come up about how "oh i sandbaged or man i played really badly". but w.e. enough complaining.
Other then the annoying excuse, nice seeing you.

Fenrir:we didnt play at this tourney, aw dang.

Mankosuki:your chain throwing skills are incredible. He makes sheik so good that he chain throws in the air! 0_o

Chops:you now owe me $1. Nice seeing you, and sorry if i was annoying at all but I really wanted to play you more.

Linguni:your set/sets with Andy, Renth, and Juan were all very good. Nice seeing you/getting owned by you.

I'll post some more tomorrow, or maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom