• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT5 - Kissimmee, Fl - 2/9/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So I guess gigabits is the only tournament left around these parts, right? When is there a melee tournament for that? Because I want to go to another one, it was fun. ^_^

Linguini

Smash Master
your all ****ing ***gots if u dare to bring brawl ima ****ing tear that **** out of your hands and eat it.
and then pay u 50 bucks.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Is it too late to join the flame wars?

Okay, first of all it seems what i'm seeing mostly is. Everyone believes if they win 1 match over someone they automatically makes them better regardless if the other person was trying it was a friendly ect.

Hungrybox, In tournament you drop into a negative attitude too quickly. Whenever you were playing RockCrock, after every death you looked sad/upset/down. I imagine it was also hard because he had like 7 people rooting for him and only me for you.

Mooney, Beating someone once doesn't mean you're better than them by any means. I understand you're getting better but try to be more civil about it. (in other words) don't take things so seriously.

Hiroshi, you already know what i'm going to say. Just chill actions speak louder than words play the dang game.

Vericz, who's name has come up a million times and doesn't care good job and i will be taking your pie.

Fenrir, Dang you were mad but whatever it happens. I agree with you about the venue you think they'd be smarter than that but no they're dummies.

Lambchops, You're goofy.
i know renth, but again, im not mad, i'm calm as i speak, but since i say what im thinking straight out it sounds like that sometimes. but good looks. ^_^

Who cares? Everyone loses a match that they know they shouldn't have lost, and sometimes they might win a match that they know they shouldn't have won. Either way, a win is a win, right?
If people could just be good sports about it, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
yes vijin, a win is a win. i will not disagree with that. but what im saying is, it doesnt make you better than them just cuz you won a game. like you said, sometimes you win a game you know you shouldnt have won. thats my point with mooney. im not mad at him, im just saying that 1 win over somebody doesnt make you better.

how about u both mm me for $20. then we can all be happy rite?
nah im good.

laijin- your reasoning sucks

brian-you are good, noob

renth- ill trade my pie for your cake, and you are right i dont care :p

i'm done. . .
peace

-hiro
wait, im good? awesome. nah, i know im good, im just not as good as i'd like to be.

everyone is changing their avatars, its coo

joe mm my poke trainer vs your metaknight
i know, now that brawl is around the corner, every is switching. you know i had to get that diddy in my avatar. or should i say that Ddah

cash mooney is def as good as hiroshi imo right mooney? I got him too good!
lol, your funnier than i though lambc0ck.

your all ****ing ***gots if u dare to bring brawl ima ****ing tear that **** out of your hands and eat it.
and then pay u 50 bucks.
y are you hating on brawl in what seems to be every post? it'll be fine, brawl is gonna own.

yay for multiquoting, i love saving time. well, i guess thats all...peace

-hiro

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hungrybox, In tournament you drop into a negative attitude too quickly. Whenever you were playing RockCrock, after every death you looked sad/upset/down. I imagine it was also hard because he had like 7 people rooting for him and only me for you.
i know :(

but honestly, when i look down in the middle of a match or upset, its me telling myself "Wall it off and get a gimp. You still got this boi!!"

Yea im a ***** sometimes.

I'm sorry for my attitude guys.

Chops: I wasn't trying either so HA!!!

(lol so many johns)
(Gigabits will be ****)
(The first no-johns match since last gigs)

I GOT ONE OFF JU SO I CANN GETAAAMILLION OFF YOU HAHAHHAHA

good luck mate

Fenrir: OREOS

Vijin

Smash Ace
yes vijin, a win is a win. i will not disagree with that. but what im saying is, it doesnt make you better than them just cuz you won a game. like you said, sometimes you win a game you know you shouldnt have won. thats my point with mooney. im not mad at him, im just saying that 1 win over somebody doesnt make you better.
Well, come on. It's Mooney. He'll brag about winning a match and try and rub it in your face, and then he wonders why nobody likes him.

Let the baby have his bottle, I say.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
actually more than anything I wish pills were back to bring some fear back into the hearts of all these friggin 16 year olds.
agreed. Me and him were playin brawl and talkin bout how bad it is. He's still the same funny *** guy he always was

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
if u say so xif. We all got diff opinions bout it. Just seems like more of a party game then a competitive game and the only reason I play and like melee so much is bcuz of its technicality and competitiveness. Brawl has just turned into a random punching game where if u can roll and shield grab then ur automaticlly good. Its just to simple and not enuff skill is needed for brawl like there is in melee. But maybe it will get better in a few years.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
No. I defined what a john is.
And I showed how you were making them.
Johns are bad no matter what they are. So don't make them.

If I could get away with johning, people would'nt auto-dislike me in the smash community.
controller johns are real and do happen. its not bad in this case. sometimes people do have off days where your just not feeling it. if its really cold, people do get cold fingers, which restricts finger movement and inturn, your tech skill. stuff does happen. im surprised your on such an anti john brigade. bad stuff happens to good people bro, lol. ok, im done...

peace

-hiro

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
controller johns are real and do happen. its not bad in this case. sometimes people do have off days where your just not feeling it. if its really cold, people do get cold fingers, which restricts finger movement and inturn, your tech skill. stuff does happen. im surprised your on such an anti john brigade. bad stuff happens to good people bro, lol. ok, im done...

peace

-hiro
cold finger johns: totally legit

Controller Johns: Next to parents johns, it is the worst thing tat can happpen during the match

HBOX vs. Chops Johns: Neither player actually gives a ****

Laijons: "I thought the money match was best out of 5." After i got 2-1 on him

vericz

Smash Champion

If I could get away with johning, people would'nt auto-dislike me in the smash community.
ppl auto-dislike you cause you're an ***, Im pretty sure if i punch you in the face, steal your contrller so you lose a game that would be a legit john, and ppl would still dislike you.

Juan have you even tried brawl to say you hate it?

vericz

Smash Champion

ppl auto-dislike you cause you're an ***, Im pretty sure if i punch you in the face, steal your contrller so you lose a game that would be a legit john, and ppl would still dislike you.

Juan have you even tried brawl to say you hate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom