• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
So like, I'm gone all weekend making Termina my ***** without a sword or shield and I come back to find that people are falsely saying that I not only like hugs, but that I'm good?!

You all are crazy :/

However, I just realized that if I don't make at least fourth place at this, I won't be able to buy Skyward Sword. I guess that means that I'll have to go from being great to being ****ing incredible.

Radium88

Smash Lord
^lol he is pretty awesome! You didn't see him at that one SiiS? You were there weren't you? Like, number 2 or 3???

This is weird but I've been wanting to go back to this venue to play more DDR and Galaga. o.O

Of course brawl and see OH peeps too :3 but those game tho...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wish we could play "pong" there :p. Rauleen and I are a beast team.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So like, I found a pretty cheap plane to CVG and I'd arrive Saturday morning at 10 am. How close is the airport to this venue and would someone pick me up? Gas money will be provided of course. I'll also need housing for Saturday night.

Money matches anyone? I don't care what matchup it is. I don't MM :popo: though cause your character bores the **** outta me to play against no matter who I use :wolf: or :metaknight:.

And lastly: FINO we teaming.

:018:

:phone:

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
School and work permitting I'll try to make it. Haven't played smash in a while and I miss it, and those SiiS6 vids have me pretty hyped to come back :D

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
If I can take off for this weekend plan on teaming with me. I'm going to do my best to make it. Keep looking for a partner though.

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
seagull why wouldn't you just drive?
Well, it'd be 8 hours back and forth, which accumulates to about $120 I imagine. The plane trip costs $200. In an 8 hour shift at work I'd make about $80. So the way I see it, I work Friday and come down Saturday-Sunday and I'd be paying the same thing while getting there faster and going home faster. I'll also get more rewards points and frequent flier miles. I got a lot actually.
Seagull, it's been too long. Money match if you make it, Wolf vs Olimar?
Of course!
Seagull I love your sig :D

Also, Regardless of my cheddar pants, confirm me for this cause Idgaf.
Thank Neverknowsbest. He's 2gud.
Yoooo. I see you.
I'll MM your :pikachu2: :bee:.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
exact reason why I don't really like driving others

If I don't drive I don't go. because nobody will ever put up their car for the drive but surely will hop in mine if I even so much as to show the slightest interest in a tournament

**** you guys.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Flight booked. Housing with Nope. I just need someone to pick me up from Nope's Saturday morning since he can't go to the tourney. Anyone going down by Nope's house?

:018:

Top Bottom