• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Still taking $10 MMs with my Ganon... got Infern and Nope so far, I forget who else.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll money match you seagull if we don't play in tournament.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The callout! From the man of callouts himself, my boy TKO! LMAO <3<3
;P

I'll money match you seagull. ^_^
I got that wonderful wolf practice from my dear ol pal Lumi. :)
Good ol' Brian. And sure thing.
I'll money match you seagull if we don't play in tournament.
Kk.
I'll also $MM you Seagull, Wolf vs Falco!
Sounds good!

I still need a ride from Nope's to the tourney lol.

:018:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Wait, are you bringing a setup on the plan, Gull?

Another reminder for setups! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Really need these 24 slots filled, wanting to see this tournament run like clockwork.

This is the list so far we have one setups. If you are not on here but should be, say something! If you are no longer coming, please say so, so we can know to push harder for more.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I can definitely bring a Wii. Not sure about a TV until we figure out our travel situation. I really don't want to carry a TV on a Megabus if we go that route.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wait, are you bringing a setup on the plan, Gull?

Another reminder for setups! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Really need these 24 slots filled, wanting to see this tournament run like clockwork.

This is the list so far we have one setups. If you are not on here but should be, say something! If you are no longer coming, please say so, so we can know to push harder for more.
I'm bringing my Wii, but not a Tv. I'll save every match/MM on my Wii and upload it to my channel.

:018:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
This image keeps coming to my head every time I think of this tournament...

I call Goldberg

clowsui

Smash Legend
1. clowsui
2. DtJ Hilt
3. KoJ|KassandraNova
4. GK|Infern Angelis
5. GK|MJG
6. Technical_Chase
7. What's The Point
8. Ralph Cecil
9. Gio
10. KoJ|Oreo (Excel)
11. Oro?!
12. GK|King Beef
13. DLA
14. ShadowPhoenix951
15. Sombra
16. Sombra's pal
17. KP|Hael Phael
18. TheGreatMuldini
19. Roller
20. Juushichi
21. Kel
22. KoJ|Luminoth64
23. Arty
24. BPow
25. Champ
26. Radium88
27. Jayford
28. Nicole
29. Tmacc
30. Mister Eric
31. lain
32. King Yoshi
33. GK|Shugo
34. Fino
35. GK|Legan
36. GK|Y.b.M.
37. Zwarm
38. Sago
39. KP|Kero
40. Kain
41. Hylian
42. Jinx
43. Ttar
44. Earl
45. LoZ
46. Melons (Avenger)
47. Steel Samurai
48. KoJ|Sorasin
49. Sneakytako
50. ForwardAirRage
51. Smile
52. KoJ|Hadesblade
53. DtJ Th3 Composer
54. Coop
55. GK|Quivo
56. KoJ|Dr. Squid
57. Seagullman
58. Links24
59. Auspher
60. Hunger
61. Kamon
62. Ripple
63. Capem

UNCONFIRMED

GK|Judo
GK|Fizzle
GK|Blue Rogue

Quik
Meneil
Akashi
Ook
Kirk
Spongejordan
Grimace
Fatboy

ccSpec
Count
Krystedez
XeroXen

MegaRobMan

DtJ Jungle
DtJ Glyphmoney

VGBC|GIMR
VGBC|PyronicStar
TKBro
zak

Bloodcross

Sparta Kick
ORI bro
Reset
Gifts

Pierce7d
Ally

MetalMusicMan
Twilight Prince
Cook
The Future

Chronodiver Lokii
Denzi
Juushichi
TheKeist
Lou
Today
Sai
KoJ|Slimjim

Chuee
Spin

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm excited for this. Looks like its gonna be as big as Siis6 or bigger, maybe the bracket will make sense this time, and I won't get a bi taken away from me! :D YAY!
<3<3

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm running Unity. This should be stickied.

BY THE WAY:

Mystery Announcement II soon.
Don't forget about setups. We just need a few more and we're there.
Don't forget about when registration starts - 10:00 AM, not 11:00. You'll be late if you come at 11 and register, and as a consequence you will have to pay a $5 late fee.

And finally:
WHO CAN LIVESTREAM, COMMENTARY CAPABILITIES INCLUDED?
VGBC is most likely not going to be here. I put GIMR, Logic, Zak and TK on the maybe list only because I know my boy TK sometimes has a change of heart last minute (<3) but it's kinda unlikely. That being said, this tournament is all about hype, and a livestream is a big part of that. So whoever can help us out with a livestream...that'd be great.

clowsui

Smash Legend
What Luminoth said.

Shoutouts to Infern for bringing the karma onto everyone. One sandbagger ruins it for everyone else.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Also theoretically Melons and I have the technology to stream now. But pick someone else over us if you can because we don't know what we're doing yet.

Melons is Avenger. But now he is Melons.

Also right now the So IN car is
Composer
Squid
LoZ
Melons [Avenger]

A MYSTERIOUS 5th GUEST?! find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
70 entrants going into a 64 man bracket wouldn't be a very good idea. Actually, it wouldn't work at all, lol, considering we're planning on 16 pools. And even if it was, say, 80 entrants, we'd only be eliminating one person from every pool. We're working against a clock.

It's going to take a lot of entrants to warrant a 64 man bracket. 48 man bracket is... okay, and if it comes to that, we'll strongly consider it. This will be when we get a better idea on the exact number of entrants we're looking at. Until then, expect sixteen pools, top two make it out into a 32 man bracket.

steep

Smash Lord
I'm going for sure too. So you can add me to the attending list. I'm also trying to bring two friends with me: coop and kamon. Roller, I want to play you again!

Also, composer, do you have that recording from me and Hilt playing that I saved?

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm going for sure too. So you can add me to the attending list. I'm also trying to bring two friends with me: coop and kamon. Roller, I want to play you again!
haha, any time man! Awesome to see you making an effort to spread the scene as well!
70 entrants going into a 64 man bracket wouldn't be a very good idea. Actually, it wouldn't work at all, lol, considering we're planning on 16 pools. And even if it was, say, 80 entrants, we'd only be eliminating one person from every pool. We're working against a clock.

It's going to take a lot of entrants to warrant a 64 man bracket. 48 man bracket is... okay, and if it comes to that, we'll strongly consider it. This will be when we get a better idea on the exact number of entrants we're looking at. Until then, expect sixteen pools, top two make it out into a 32 man bracket.
You are right not to do a 64 man bracket. There definitely wont be enough people to justify that. But if there is a solid enough turnout, I think a lot of people would appreciate 48.

LOOKING TO MM ANYONE I HAVE NOT PLAYED BEFORE

What's The Point

Smash Master
I don't like 16 pools of roughly 5 players with 2 getting out. There's going to be some janky pools while trying to come up with 16 first seeds and 32 maybe second seeds. I would say 48 bracket and promote 3 from pools. In theory it only adds an hour.

Top Bottom