• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Zero, can we play at this? You have this air of mystery surrounding you because we've never met lol. I think I've played everyone else in Kentucky actually. Except Sold...unless you count getting ***** by Zelda in Minus doubles lol..

Also, still need a partner. Get at this stock tanking sexiness.
Have we ever played/met? o_O'.

I know I've seen you, but I don't think we've played xD.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So is this tournament mk banned or legal?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@ Roller:LMAO shut up!

@ Composer: If it helps I'm bi when I'm drunk.

:yeahboi:

@Joey: I know who you are/look like but we've never talked or played...:( Are you going to this?

:phone:

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
KERO said he hadn't played in awhile last time we played.

Then he proceeded to 2-0 me and then 3-1 me in the same tournament. HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING! <3

i used to be a zelda fan boy because of the high par of excellence the series once had. the past couple of games have been pure **** so i've lost all faith

MJG

Smash Hero
The past couple of games aren't as good as the others, so I agree but im always gonna stick wit my boys in tights *extra homo.

Hell, its the reason why I main Toon Link.

EDIT: Fav zelda games are OoT, MM and WW btw.

-dip-

steep

Smash Lord
I'm planning on being at this. Hype! I want to play as many people as I can in some friendlies. I'll decide how many MM's I can do as it gets closer to the date.

Top Bottom