• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yes i want one but im not at my place tonight x.x booo pick another day like friday lol i'm free after lunch time

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Cool hopefully no lag.There was no lag really when I played today.I only lost like 3 out of 20 games.(they were all teams)

Is there a chance of still joining the clan?My pika is pretty decent,I might surprize you guys!

What do you think on this whole wavedash stuff?!It pretty crazy that someone managed to do this.It could do some awesome stuff to pika's game.It pretty exciting if you ask me.

I think s**t's going to go down over this.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm not a mod anymore. And I don't main Pikachu anymore, so I don't think I can. ^^;

K 2

Smash Lord
Cool hopefully no lag.There was no lag really when I played today.I only lost like 3 out of 20 games.(they were all teams)

Is there a chance of still joining the clan?My pika is pretty decent,I might surprize you guys!

What do you think on this whole wavedash stuff?!It pretty crazy that someone managed to do this.It could do some awesome stuff to pika's game.It pretty exciting if you ask me.

I think s**t's going to go down over this.

10signature

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
who's we stealth? lol and yeah, to me this just discourages me from playing brawl even more...sigh i guess i should get a tatoo, melee 4 life

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it was general,and piman, you do not have to worry about it becoming mainstream. do NOT let this get you down, this is the dream of ******** melee fanboys who want brawl to be like melee. melee is melee, brawl is brawl, and they are both great games.

Baahlar

Smash Rookie
Name: Baahlar
Brawl Name: THUG
Brawl FC: 3910-0456-4575
Connection Type: Cable
Best Secondary Player(s): MetaKnight

Veng

Smash Ace
So I saw the clouderz interview on Youtube, not only do I hate MK A LOT more now than I already did, but I hate that 10 year old kid.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
So I saw the clouderz interview on Youtube, not only do I hate MK A LOT more now than I already did, but I hate that 10 year old kid.
He's 13, and all he does is spam Fair and Up B in all of his videos.
There are multiple videos of Clouderz getting 2-stocked. Srsly, Dojo and M2K would destroy this prepubescent punk in dittos.

Look, he got 3-stocked in MK dittos in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJjEI6PrmVA&feature=related

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

An alliance. How interesting.
We're a strong clan here. Even stronger once Anther regains his WiFi.
I've always respected Link Users and I do believe Link to be underrated.
I accept your proposed alliance. Do any of my fellow Pikas have any objections to such an alliance?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol i dont see why not. We need to do something if we want to be a clan :p and regardless if we ally or not, we would be glad to help anyone with their pika game. we have a chat room you can stop by ifyou want, most of us are on there at some point. and someone is pretty much always on now.

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Neji, we can make war on them after they ally themselves! Mwahaha.

I find this idea very interesting and I am totally behind this as it would bring together two of my favourite characters. Now we're only missing Marth and Lucario... Another reason I like this idea is because I've always wanted to join a Link clan. By the way, how IS the clan? I think High Voltage is going quite strongly as we recruit more members every so often, and don't be discouraged if you don't see many posts here; our chatroom is almost always full of messages.

Toast to an alliance! (hopefully, then we can have civil war! Mwahahahahaha!)

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
ey i need one more teseter but i think i can be tested today..if i do get on Aim,MSN etc....i might be able to be tested and the next person to test me..can they pm me?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Neji, we can make war on them after they ally themselves! Mwahaha.

I find this idea very interesting and I am totally behind this as it would bring together two of my favourite characters. Now we're only missing Marth and Lucario... Another reason I like this idea is because I've always wanted to join a Link clan. By the way, how IS the clan? I think High Voltage is going quite strongly as we recruit more members every so often, and don't be discouraged if you don't see many posts here; our chatroom is almost always full of messages.

Toast to an alliance! (hopefully, then we can have civil war! Mwahahahahaha!)
Of course, I need your leader's say on this. Our Link clan is doing pretty well. Recently our forum was upgraded, so that's a plus.

We'd love to have Friendly Clan War with you as allies. (And if)

-Ter

neji32

Smash Lord
What? WHY Neji?
Because we need to be making our clan known, only way to make it known and feared is to be "better than all the rest" (Pokemon orange island theme haha probably not that funny xD)
Not befriend em all. We can take out some links easily
no offense
I hope he is joking, and if not, i will be make equally sure he says yes xD
Joking....? you think this is a joke......? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom