• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
But why not join with a link clan? It isn't like we're joining with an MK clan as I'd be totally against that. Also, the Twilight Heroes are quite well established, and so far, are one of the few perennial survivors, as many Brawl clans have already come and gone. Until you have a better reason not for us to join I will support the alliance.

I only wish our moderators would speak up, as we have no authority here. Now something that would be funny would be if there was a schism and High Voltage became split into one group who will ally with the Twilight Heroes and one group who will be purists. I hope not though.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Um...neji...heh. If we have a clan alliance with other clans, more people from the other characters will know about us and want to play us. Thus we will get character training and general knowledge about those characters. If we want to be the best, why don't you set us up some matches against the other clans. You are a mod, you can do it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm not a mod or a Pikachu mainer anymore. ;3

neji32

Smash Lord
But why not join with a link clan? It isn't like we're joining with an MK clan as I'd be totally against that. Also, the Twilight Heroes are quite well established, and so far, are one of the few perennial survivors, as many Brawl clans have already come and gone. Until you have a better reason not for us to join I will support the alliance.

I only wish our moderators would speak up, as we have no authority here. Now something that would be funny would be if there was a schism and High Voltage became split into one group who will ally with the Twilight Heroes and one group who will be purists. I hope not though.
Funny how im a mod isnt it?

EDIT: ESAM, thats the smartest thing ive heard alk day, I'll do it

neji32

Smash Lord
For real thouh guys, wat is the point of an alliance

I did it Esam, the MKs ROBs Warios and Peachs agreed to have wars, so how we going to do this?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
O.o' seriously? Well you need to talk to their leader, and we have to organize our top 5, they have to organize their top 5. We have to find out when we can play. Stuff like that. Ask stealth since he was the one to organize our fight against the pikmin.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Anyone wanna wifi today.I got all day free and I want to finally challenge some good people now that my router will let me.IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!

neji32

Smash Lord
O.o' seriously? Well you need to talk to their leader, and we have to organize our top 5, they have to organize their top 5. We have to find out when we can play. Stuff like that. Ask stealth since he was the one to organize our fight against the pikmin.
no I wasnt, I was just hope you would overreact =( lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Anyone wanna wifi today.I got all day free and I want to finally challenge some good people now that my router will let me.IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!
I'll play you, i wanna see how your pika is since i've never been able to play it.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

Hey guys, I didn't want to make a whole new thread for this so here's the deal. I've been training my Peach like crazy for about a week now. Veng and Stealth probably know. Vids of me using Peach can be found here. You guys are Pikas, but I wanted my clan to see how I play my secondary. You can critique on my Peach if you like, or just enjoy it at your leisure.
Oh, and don't worry. Pika is still my main 4 lyfe! :p

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5602579#post5602579

K 2

Smash Lord
I have another plus from Badnewsbear. I think that makes a total of three "+"s for me. One more to go!

K 2

Smash Lord
Yeah I think so. Stealth, Bear, and you have tested my so far. You're name is CCSP or something like that right?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I also want to get in some matches with you at some point pikaville. i am also interested in your playstyle. I only organised cause i knew one of their mods. i can still get in contact with them and organise it. how are we going to chose our top 5? that is going to be a really tough decision.

Day 1 of event 52 is done. melee is too good. and smash 64 is also too good. team smash 64 = most fun experience in smash.

neji32

Smash Lord
Thought so k2....i ment to give u a - =/

EDIT: JK <3

EDIT again: Wat are you talking about Stealth? (first paragraph)

Another EDIT: Esam we havent played in a while, we should play.

Last EDIT: We should also vs in doubles, u and veng

Seiously Last EDIT: I challenged the MKs, Just waitin for the reply

krehz

Smash Ace
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I will think about the whole clan rivalry/alliance and get back to you all shortly, seeing as how our mods are pretty much split down the middle! XD

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I'll join your clan. I don't have wifi capabilities with my Wii, but my youtube videos will suffice. I'll post them after I record them on my camera. I look forward to being part of this clan!

Name: FastLikeMe
Brawl Name: Lane4
Brawl FC: N/A
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Troy, Michigan
Connection Type: N/A
Best Secondary Player(s): Sonic, Snake

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
I want 2 join! :D

I would be interested in joining. I've tried to visit the clan site but...it's down right now so i'll just put my info right here! :D
My Brawl Name = Torn
My Brawl FC = 4382-1646-1210
Location = Wisconsin
My Connection Type = Good
Best Secondary Character = Zero Suit Samus
Please send me information back on when you would like the matches to be and etc... and yes I do have Wi-fi capabilities

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I'll join your clan. I don't have wifi capabilities with my Wii, but my youtube videos will suffice. I'll post them after I record them on my camera. I look forward to being part of this clan!

Name: FastLikeMe
Brawl Name: Lane4
Brawl FC: N/A
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Troy, Michigan
Connection Type: N/A
Best Secondary Player(s): Sonic, Snake
That really sucks that you can't get online, but I don't think using videos will be enough to get you in the clan. If we made that exception for you, we would have to make that exception for everyone else. Talk to Krehz. He has the final say since he is the clan leader.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
whay hallo thar, may i plz join?
I'm think im just below avergae in terms of skill.
But pikachu is awsome :3 So yah
Join?

+ one of my taunts is already " High Voltage " :D

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hey there. Glad to have a new prospect. If you would like to join, look at the rules at the front page. Proceed from there. As soon as you post your info, I will be glad to test.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Name: StarWaffle
Brawl Name: STRWF
Brawl FC: 2363-5325-8718
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): BC, Canada
Connection Type: lolwut? notsure
Best Secondary Player(s): ermmm, pokemon trainer :D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
OMG O.O we get 3 new tryouters in one day? no fin way. ok i am open tuesday for testing. post or get on the clan chat and i will test :D and event 52 was way too good.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
well ive been lurking on the pika boards for awhile now, i jusdt decided to make an account the other day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom