• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krehz

Smash Ace
Welcome to HIGH VOLTAGE!

Clan Webpage!

[url]http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182527
[/URL]

CLAN CHATROOM!

Clan Leader

Name: Krehz
Brawl Name: Krehz
Brawl FC: 0473-7473-1225
Connection Type: DSL
Best Secondary Player(s): Lucario=(Second Main) Mario, Kirby, Fox

Clan Moderators
(Max Mods 4)

Name:BadNewsBear
Brawl Name:BEAR?
Brawl FC: 4511-0163-1536
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): College Station, TX
Connection Type:Cable
Best Secondary Player(s): Wolf, Fox, and Diddy

Name:Neji32
Brawl Name:Cc-Sp
Brawl FC:4339-2152-2894
Connection type:Wifi(yellow)
Best secondary:Toon Link, Wolf, Meta knight

Name: Rollerking540 AKA-TicTacToeKing!
Brawl Name: MINK
Brawl FC: 3480-2297-5202
Connection Type:
Best Secondary Player(s): Metaknight, Ness, Zelda, tertiaries, Ike and Jiggs

Name: Danny
Brawl Name: StLtH
Brawl FC: 0860-2948-1530
Connection: Wifi
Best Secondary Players: Lucario, IC, ROB (I tend to bounce around like 5 or 6 other characters, so these tend to change

Clan Informant on all things Pikachu (A.K.A. god of Pika Knowledge.)

Name: galax1117
Brawl Name: Gllx
Brawl FC: 0345-0453-4700
Best Secondary Player(s): snake, marth, DDD, wolf, zelda/sheik, MK, tink

Clan Members

Name: Electric-Sachiel
Brawl Name: Sach
Brawl FC: 4725-7642-5827
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Toronto, Canada
Connection Type: WAN
Best Secondary Player(s): Pokemon Trainer, Mario, Kirby, Link

Name: KawaiiBunny (Just call me Bunny or Karina)
Brawl Name: Bunny
Brawl FC: 4468 0910 1801
Best Secondary Player(s): IC, Pikachu, Lucario, Zelda, Shiek

Name: Sparky
Brawl Name: Spark or RtY
Brawl FC: 4511-0249-5209
Best Secondary Players: Mario; Falco

Name: Ussi
Tag: USSI
FC: 0602 5920 3633
Connection: Wireless DSL...with 2 computers, and 3 iphones connected to it
Best 2nd: ...I main Ike >_>, DK and Lucario

Name: Nick
Brawl Name: Elmo
Brawl FC: 4768-8513-4229
Connection Type: DSL I think
Best Secondary Player(s): MK/Pit/Game and watch

Name: BubbleTea
Brawl Name: B.Tea
Brawl FC: 0903-2402-3293
Connection Type: Cable, Wireless*
Best Secondary Player(s): Olimar, Shiek

Name: ESAM
Brwl Name: ESAM
My FC is 1590-4466-4011
Connection: Cable
Secondaries: Samus and Yoshi

Name:Jedstwiilite
Brawl Name: Jeds
Brawl FC: 0001-3006-0565
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Western U.S. (California)
Connection Type: Extremely Good (DSL, didn't no what to put here lol)
Best Secondary Player(s): Yoshi, Luigi, Pokemon Trainer

Name: Default_951
Brawl Name: Pichu
Brawl FC: 1504-5624-7349
Connection Type: 3 Mbs, Unsure what type though =/
Best Secondary Player(s): Luigi

Name: Karizma
Brawl Name: Veng
Brawl FC: 0688 5027 3222
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Washington State
Connection Type: Comcast ( very good )
Best Secondary Player(s): Meta Knight, Ness.

Name: Peregrinus Falconidae
Brawl Name: Minh
Brawl FC: 0516-8804-7325
Connection Type: Broadband
Best Secondary Player(s): Lucario, Marth, Falco, Metaknight

Name: Mister_E
Brawl Name: Mr.E
Brawl FC: 4940-6127-6083
Internet: DSL+Wii Lan Adapter wired connection
Best Secondary Player(s): Luigi, Peach, Toon Link

Members Trying Out

Name: Baahlar
Brawl Name: THUG
Brawl FC: 3910-0456-4575
Connection Type: Cable
Best Secondary Player(s): MetaKnight

Name: K 2
Brawl Name: K 2
Brawl FC: 3824-0292-0707
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Tennessee
Connection Type: DSL, I use a wireless adapter thing connected to my computer
Best Secondary Player(s): Game and Watch, Marth, Snake

Name: Diddyknight
Brawl Name:Ice
Brawl FC: 3952 8395 2099
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): California
Connection Type: good enough, mostly lagless
Best Secondary Player(s): i main Diddykong, subbing pika

Name: Kitamerby
Brawl Name: KITA
Brawl FC: 2148-7853-2634
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Nevada
Best Secondary Player(s): Lucario

Name: K Prime
Brawl Name: K'
Brawl FC: 2406 4791 0340
Connection Type: good enough
Best Secondary Player(s): Pikachu, Marth, Wario, DK, Peach, and Ganondorf. I main Jigglypuff

Name: CHAINMAILLEKID
Brawl Name: Chain
Brawl FC: 3652 0190 7608
Connection Type: Quest DSL
Best Secondary Player: Sheik

Name: Michael
Brawl Name: MCHEZ (short for MasterCheeze)
Brawl FC: 0216-0507-6017
Connection Type: Wireless Router
Primary: Pikachu
Secondaries: Donkey Kong, Bowser, Captain Falcon, and Samus.
Tertiaries: Sonic, Wario, Link and Mario

Guide To Clan Rules/Regulations

1. Rules

2. Getting In

3. Tournament Rules

1. Rules

#1. Ok the number one rule about this clan is be polite.....being a jerk will get you nowhere and can cause you to get kicked out of the clan.

#2. Whatever me or the Mods say goes. No arguing about rules or being rude.

#3. When you join, you must post at least 5 posts a week. Only exception is if you state the reason that you can't before hand and it is legit. :p

#4 Get to know people, I promise we won't bite :p

2. Getting In

#1. You must first tryout before you can join, and if you really aren't good enough you can't get in sorry :(

#2. Give all of the info. listed below, and we will review it.

Name:
Brawl Name:
Brawl FC:
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.):
Connection Type:
Best Secondary Player(s):

#3. I and the Mods, will play against you in a 3-game, 3 stock, Pika vs. Pika match with no items and determine whether or not you are good enough to join.

#4. If we individually think that you are good enough to join, we will stay on for a 4th match andtest you on certain skills including the following:

A. Quick Attack Skill
B. Edgeguarding Skill
C. Thunderjolt Skill
D. Thunder Skill

#5. We will all review your performance and then decide if you are in, or still need some work.

#6. Before you can OFFICIALLY join, you must fight all of the mods and me and basically all of us must say yes. The +'s represent how many yes's and the X's represent no's. you must have at least 4 +'s to join.

3. Tournament Rules

General Rules:

Items are set to “None” with each individual item turned “Off”.*
Stock matches will be used with stock set to 3.
The time limit is set to a minimum of 120 seconds per stock.**
All sets are best of three matches.
In an event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by using the “Random” feature when selecting names. The person who randoms the name that comes first alphabetically, numbers and symbols ignored (“9Volt” would be considered “Volt”), chooses first.
Custom controls and all controller options are legal***. Rumble is also able to be turned on or off at a player's discretion.
No player may choose a stage they have won on during the current set.
Ties will be broken by lives, then percentages. In the event of an exact tie, the one stock sudden death will be played.
Infinites such as King Dedede's standing chaingrab are allowed except when used to excessively stall the match.***
Techniques such as Sonic's homing attack stall under the stage are banned when used to stall the match.
Characters with easy mobility traveling under stages such as Jigglypuff, Pit, Meta Knight, etc... may do so only for recovery purposes and avoiding edgeguards. These may not be used to excessively stall the match.****
Players who are late for matches will receive a warning followed by a loss of game followed by a loss of the set.*****
Disqualifications for improper rule procedure are to be handled by TOs.
Double Elimination play should be used with Pools play strongly recommended for larger tournaments.
Loser's Finals, Winner's Finals, and Grand Finals should all at least be best of five matches.
*This still needs further testing; however, there are many reasons for this, and it is generally agreed.
**It is recommended 160 seconds per stock with 120 seconds used for time constraints only.
***It is highly recommended that wireless controller options be discourages due to issues with interference, battery life, accidental Wii power offs, and time hinderance. If these situations occur consider bans for individual use of these controller options.
****It is up to the discretion of the TO when a technique is used to excessively stall. It is recommended that once the damage meter goes beyond 250% it is considered stalling.
*****It is up to the discretion of the TO when aerial mobility beneath the stage is being used to stall the match. It is recommended that if a character passes beneath the stage more than two times it is stalling. It is also recommended that if a character spends more than 15 seconds beneath the stage it is excessively stalling.
******Time limits are at the discretion of the TO and depend greatly on size of tournament and time contraints.

Set Format:

Opponents choose their characters for the first match.*
Each player is allowed to ban two stages for the entirety of the set.**
The first stage will be played at random from the Neutral Stage List.***
The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Neutral Stage List or the Counterpick Stage List.
The winner of the previous match chooses his character.
The loser of the previous match chooses his character.
Repeat steps 4-7 for all proceeding matches.
*Double blind character selection may be called for this match.
**Stages will be banned in order of 1-2-1. Player A will ban one stage before and after Player B bans two stages. In an event of a dispute, Player A and Player B will be determined by using the “Random” feature when selecting names. The person who randoms the name that comes first alphabetically, numbers and symbols ignored (“9Volt” would be considered “Volt”), becomes Player A.
***Opponents may instead agree on a Neutral stage

4. Tournaments!

Ask Stealth lol :p

PIKACHU ROCKS!

gallax

Smash Hero
by connection type, we mean the type of connection your wii gets. is that how you get on wifi or your computer service?

edit: 100TH POST WOOT.
at my house i use an adaptor to get online through the DSL with my wii. so its a yes for both. i use it for my wii and my computer. but i also use a wireless connection at my buddies but i mostly play at my place.

P.S.

It's nice to be part of a clan finally. Some good friendly clans should be lucario, sonic, or sheik. Since we are a smaller clan we should band together with other characters who are not given enough credit. Some enemies are MK, Toon Link, and Lucas. We could be called shellshockeres, the electric mice, the high voltage clan(my favorite), or shockra. just some ideas.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
thats what i thought. pikas are mks worst enemy, i promise.

Where are you, krehz!?

i played him on wifi today with my other friend, so many lolz. it was great. (a little off topic, but i had to) lol shoop da whoop scott.

Roller

Smash Legend
You do realize that there is already a pika clan in this forum right? But seeing as that one never does anything...

Name: Rollerking540
Brawl Name: MINK
Brawl FC: 3480-2297-5202

McDandelion

Smash Rookie
at my house i use an adaptor to get online through the DSL with my wii. so its a yes for both. i use it for my wii and my computer. but i also use a wireless connection at my buddies but i mostly play at my place.

P.S.

It's nice to be part of a clan finally. Some good friendly clans should be lucario, sonic, or sheik. Since we are a smaller clan we should band together with other characters who are not given enough credit. Some enemies are MK, Toon Link, and Lucas. We could be called shellshockeres, the electric mice, the high voltage clan (my favorite), or shockra. just some ideas.
Nice! I think "High Voltage" is a great name for a Pika clan. (:

Not only that but if you search "high voltage" on Google, it pretty much gives you an awesome emblem for this. What a Win Win! :p

krehz

Smash Ace
Ok Smashman I had to work :p lol and ya my friend was not so good :p just learning......lolz and ya this clan will actually do stuff.....that's why I made it cuz I was sick of the other clan that was just a bunch of ppl doing nothing....ours will be more fun, I promise :p And yes that is an awesome name for this clan! High Voltage it is then! Thank you! smashman will be added as a moderator also even though he is a MK person.....lolz he is my friend and is a great help :p, and if any of u guys really wanna be mods, just say so :p

krehz

Smash Ace
oh ya, rollerking, u think you could get dinkoman to make me a new Sig for the high voltage group? an animation for the group would be sweet as well :p

krehz

Smash Ace
Pacha has been added! and we only need 4 more ppl until we start the first tournament......unless people really don't want to wait :p

gallax

Smash Hero
hey man. whenever you want to play im game. add me as a moderator if you want to. i am on the boards constantly and won't mess anything up. and i have a friend making me some banners and stuff already so if you want i can send them to you after they are done. if you dont like them then oh well. i tried.

P.S. post of the matchup thread for pika! we are gonna have the best matchup thread hands down!

Roller

Smash Legend
oh ya, rollerking, u think you could get dinkoman to make me a new Sig for the high voltage group? an animation for the group would be sweet as well :p
Sure, I'll ask him about it.

I could do an animation, but it is gonna have to wait for a little while, because I am in the middle of one and already planned on doing another. in a week or 2 I could though. =)

krehz

Smash Ace
so......if u guys know of any good pika players, make sure u direct them here :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I would like to join the clan if possible!

Both my girlfriend and I main pikachu, we share a wii, so we shall share membership if we get accepted!

Name: Nick (Kristen)
Brawl Name: Elmo (Aph)
Brawl FC: 4768-8513-4229
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Arizona, after summer back in Tucson at the U of A
Connection Type: DSL I think

Thanks!

krehz

Smash Ace
Cool u guys were both added :p and soon here we might start a clan war, but it is not official yet :p

Roller

Smash Legend
a Pikachu clan that is smaller and more elite than others...
How is this supposed to wind up small and elite if anybody and their aunt can just sign up?

I don't have a problem with open registration, but just know that if you let anyone who wants to join in we will not be so 1337 overall.

If you want a small 1337 group then you should hold some type of tryouts for prospective entrants.

just sayin...

krehz

Smash Ace
Ya i know what your sayin, but in the beginning i am just trying to get 4 ppl to sign up, but now that we have that I am going to hold tryouts, and anyone who wants to join, has to be good enough to at least give me a run for my money, or even beat me (I'm not perfect :p) any other thoughts? I appreciate all of the comments....I really do :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I think it would be fun to have the people already in the clan tryout too just to get a feel of who you have...one problem for me is my house internet sucks balls for speed, so expect lag for wifi against me, however once i get back to school after summer that will go away. If that causes problems just let me know

krehz

Smash Ace
Ok then :p tryouts for our clan commence on....hmmmm.....lol whenever you guys wanna fight lol i might no be available till Sunday tho or sat. night......but next time I get on i will add everyone in the clan, and if anyone else adds ppl make sure that you tell them :p later doods.....and doodets :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I'm adding everyone in the clan too, as soon as I get my Wii back, silly g/f wanting to borrow it lol. but yeah, just putting it out there, if anyone wants to try on wifi, I should be on later tonight

krehz

Smash Ace
Ok first of....the first person i shall fight for tryouts, is galax...... :p now, do we want to make this like if i totally anihilate the ppl i fight that they have to go practice and get better and come back when they are more of a challenge and challenge me again? and should this include the 4 of you already in the clan or not? This is somewhat of a democracy clan, so thoughts are greatly appreciated :p

gallax

Smash Hero
ok. bring it on!!!!!!! (one of my favorite quotes from family guy). im game. nights are the best for me. tell me a time and we can do this.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Ok first of....the first person i shall fight for tryouts, is galax...... :p now, do we want to make this like if i totally anihilate the ppl i fight that they have to go practice and get better and come back when they are more of a challenge and challenge me again? and should this include the 4 of you already in the clan or not? This is somewhat of a democracy clan, so thoughts are greatly appreciated :p
I think that it could include the people in the clan, but I mean, if you think the clan would benefit from them being a part of it, and they still lose, then you can decide as clan leader. However, I think that you wont annihilate anyone so bad you have to kick them out, but I def. think that giving pointers after playing people would help, at least it would me :)

krehz

Smash Ace
ya I hear ya....basically it should be decided on even if we beat someone wether or not we see potential :p also for future players who might read this....anyone with a bad attitude, or thinking they can control what this clan does....we WILL NOT tolerate ANY attitude, so keep it friendly or face the wrath of me and my pika friends :p lol hopefully tho it won't be a prob with anyone....and once i'm done fighting galax i'll fight u Piman :p........and I now added everyone....and galax i'm ready now if u wanna go :p

gallax

Smash Hero
give me a few hours. im at work(screwing around) at the moment. i get off at 10 and then i have to see my girlfriend for a bit. idk what time zone you are in(missouri?) but at around 1 i am so game. i think Missouri is an hour behind florida. so im ready today at 1 am eastern time. but if not. tomorrow for sure!

wait...1 am is tomorrow...........

krehz

Smash Ace
LOL!!!!!! nice.......ya i'm Michigan so it's 1 my time too :p ya so I will fight u at 1 pm........if one of us isn't on, then just give like till 1:15 and then just cancel it if niether is on for some freak reason :p but i should be there! :p soooooooooo ya lol cya then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom