• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Waffle and Prime both get a + from me.

Neji, we can play, but you will probably rip out all of your hair due to frustration from all the lag. :p

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

GRIZZLY BEAR!

We need to play already. We haven't brawled even once. O_O
I'm willing to put up with the lag. Though I hope it's not so severe that it holds us back tremendously.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
As long as you know that :p. Lol you are actually one of the top...probably like 5 or so KNOWN pikas.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey bear i was watching a vid from hobo11 between i think it was azen and someone, and your name was in the background, so i was wondering how you did...idk if its been posted/talked about yet but im just wonderin :)

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Not to resurrect a dead thread... but, ah, what happened to the clan? I was only gone a year or so xD

Edit: Whoops I'm an idiot for not using the search functions anyhow... thought nothing seems to be happening in regards to the clan anyways.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
LOL the super old thread was bumped AGAIN. kaylo please lock it D:

high voltage has pretty much died due to a lack of interest :/ noone seemed interested in doing stuff and i was going through my own troubles at that time, so i let it die. also HI PEREGRINUS

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Wow, hiya stealth, been a long time, no?

Well I guess it really has been a shame, but it was a good run. I'm back here after a year-long break xD

Ohhh and Kaylo better lock this soon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom