• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallax

Smash Hero
dude mink. sorry bout that first match. my mom came in and was like i cant believe blah blah blah and turned off my tv cuz she was mad at me and wanted me to pay attention to her. i tried pausing but i guess that doesnt work.

Roller

Smash Legend
dude mink. sorry bout that first match. my mom came in and was like i cant believe blah blah blah and turned off my tv cuz she was mad at me and wanted me to pay attention to her. i tried pausing but i guess that doesnt work.
No problem dude.

We seem to be fairly even. You won the first few, I won the last few. Then I won vs Marth, but that was close and he's only your secondary (pretty good marth btw).

My biggest peace of advice to you is LAY OFF THE DSMASH. You seem to use it all the time. mix it up more, use some more Usmashes. Also, you need to QuAC a little more, I know it is online, but it can still be done, (I did it). Just work on timing it on wifi and remember to not use dsmash so much, maybe try usin some more tilts instead as well.

Well that's just my $0.02.

Feel free to give me any constructive criticism that you might have. I would appreciate any advise you could give. =)

(I could definately use more tilts as well, I'll work on that)

Overall, GGs man, hope to play you again soon. :)

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
hey krehz, im back, smashboards was down yesterday. anyway, im leaving tomorrow at 7:00pm and wont be back till sunday late, so i wont be on. if you get this before then, i still have a few things to pack, but ill play ya. if i dont see you before then, c ya later.

Roller

Smash Legend
hey krehz, im back, smashboards was down yesterday. anyway, im leaving tomorrow at 7:00pm and wont be back till sunday late, so i wont be on. if you get this before then, i still have a few things to pack, but ill play ya. if i dont see you before then, c ya later.
where ya goin? Why not just bring your wii with you? lol

krehz

Smash Ace
lol ya dude i can prob play u or anyone else for that matter.....tomorrow when i get home, I will get on SBoards to say when i'm available, and if u guys are online here, should i post that i wanna play u on here? or send u guys a msg?

gallax

Smash Hero
lol ya dude i can prob play u or anyone else for that matter.....tomorrow when i get home, I will get on SBoards to say when i'm available, and if u guys are online here, should i post that i wanna play u on here? or send u guys a msg?
yeah dude. go ahead and post or msg if you wanna play.

Rollerking: We were pretty even. the reason i dsmash a lot is because its so laggy and that the fastest move and it makesplaying it so much easier. but i appreciate you 2 cents. i amgoing to just go on and play more till i get the timing down.

truthfully dude, i dont really remember my critiques. i like to write themdown while i study a vid. fromwhat i can remember, we played very similar, except you like to run upsmash which i never do but now after i got ***** by it will def incorporate it into my game. the one thing that sticks out is i never saw you use your tilts, which may be a result of the wifi.

truthfuly, there are NO good pika's around here so you guys are the first good pika players ive fought, and it was exciting. we should def do this more.

i have this AWESOME high voltag banner idea in my head. i have the pics and i am working on it. it hit me today and i was like, oh yeah! but if you could send me a link to your bannershop rollerking i will def take a look cuz i would like a banner.

krehz

Smash Ace
the reason i dsmash a lot is because its so laggy and that the fastest move and it makesplaying it so much easier.

except you like to run upsmash which i never do but now after i got ***** by it will def incorporate it into my game. the one thing that sticks out is i never saw you use your tilts, which may be a result of the wifi.

truthfuly, there are NO good pika's around here so you guys are the first good pika players ive fought, and it was exciting. we should def do this more.

i have this AWESOME high voltag banner idea in my head. i have the pics and i am working on it. it hit me today and i was like, oh yeah! but if you could send me a link to your bannershop rollerking i will def take a look cuz i would like a banner.
Ya i agree about downsmashing, because i like how quick and strong it is.........

But I also use the upsmash quite a bit, if not more because u can do it off a sprint, and it gets them into a position to get hit by thunder.....up and downsmash also have a tendency to kill at somewhat of a lower level like 120% or so which is pretty good not charged at all

Ya I agree about there not being any good pika players around till now, I've been looking for a while, but all i found were Pika wannabees till now :p

And about that banner idea, as a popular song has once stated........Hit me with your best SHOTTTTTT! lol

And oh u guys better be on tonight :p or else..........I will........uhhhhh......do nothing lol

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
where ya goin? Why not just bring your wii with you? lol
because im going to pennsylvania, and im going to stay in an army tent, with no power anywhere, except for the stage. i would, but i cannot =(

and i do not use a dark MK, i use the standard color most of the time, but when i play against my cousin, i use the white one because he likes it.

krehz, i have to do some laundry and mow the lawn, but ill be able to play later tonight. c ya then (maybe)

krehz

Smash Ace
Smash man i can get on tonight prob around 6ish......just write me back and tell me if and when u can tonight....and rollerking, will u be able to get on tonight as well?

krehz

Smash Ace
Oh ya i invited Anther to the group, and asked him if he would play me sometimes, but my hopes aren't very high :p

krehz

Smash Ace
lol no prob.....it was worth a try :p so are u gonna try to be on tonight then? lol

krehz

Smash Ace
lol i'm heading home right now.....i will post when i am ready to play k? oh and anther.....it is an honor even to have u post here :p

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
hey krehz, im back on, ill try at 6:00 then, just got done mowing >=( and i have to feed the cows soon... stupid cows... and i HAVE to play my guitar some, because, along with no brawl, i cant play it until sunday either =(((((((( so ill try at 6 then. bai bai.

Roller

Smash Legend
Dude for some reason it won't let me join u ugh.....
alright, you make game, I'll join.

EDIT: It wont let me join you either.darn.

Let's try again in a little while, I'm gonna reset all my internet configuration stuff and restart the router, usually that helps.

krehz

Smash Ace
still not working????? ugh i hate NWFC!!!!!! lol uhhh ya i will try and totally reconnect to the internet hang on...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
im online too if anyone wants to add me and maybe brawl...i could use it im so bored and not wanting to do hw!

krehz

Smash Ace
hey rollerking....good games! i was just screwing around with a lot of those characters cept fox but u owned me with the chaingrab :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
aww i didnt warrant a mention :(

well i had fun krehz, but i would like to play some more later if you will be on....is there any better way to see if someone's online cept here on the forums? i would like to play all of you guys too since cpu's get annoying

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah the lag sucked...but you were amazing at QACing with the lag, geez... but thanks for the fun! I learned alot, and also i get punished alot for spacing issues, hehe

gallax

Smash Hero
dang man. i missed all the fun. i've been at work. aaaahhhh! hi piman. add me to your friends. ill add you and we can play sometime. my aim and hotmail are on my profile. i am on quite a bit so just PM/AIM/Hotmail me.

and btw....this clan is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom