• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krehz

Smash Ace
ok and dude i am going to my sis's church tomorrow......sorry i won't be there :(

krehz

Smash Ace
ya i figgured that out right b4 u posted lol and i had to get off cuz other ppl in my fam wanted to play the wii :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha its cool, if you have aim just send me one: piman34

ill be here for the night but i think im like 2-3 hours before you time wise so yeah lemme know if you wanna try later

krehz

Smash Ace
well i'm gonna play galax at like 1 sooooo if u wanna i guess we can......after galax tries out.... :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
ight if im on ill be game :) good luck against him tho

btw, im assuming that when we fight its pika dittos, right? i mean for the tryouts

krehz

Smash Ace
darn smashboards going down again............ugh but were u ever on last night galax? or u piman? and yes whoever fights me....the first 3 matches should be pika's with no items on FD........and then after that whatever goes :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i was online, but i had to get off when my g/f came over...i'll be on in a little while today too, you're 3 hours ahead of me right? and the rules sound good to me:)

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah dude. i was on but i couldn't get your friend code cuz the baords were down. i was looking forward to it like all day. i left my g/f's place early and ditched her to find out that the stupid boards were down. i was so pissed last night. but i am on now and so ready if you want to go at it.

gallax

Smash Hero
sorry bout the double post but i had an idea. if you want elite players then they should pass a test right. sure they should play us and we could get them in, but maybe they should perform some stuff too. like first off, demonstrate thorough knowledge of the QAC. just let us watch them do this stuff online. see how they edgeguard, watch them short hop, stuff like that. then after they past that test they can play us to get in.

another thing that i think we should do is hold character matches. for instance. im really good with marth, wolf and snake. im also good with ike and zelda, but they are just for fun(like my sig says. lol.) but we could have a week where the best marth for instance in the clan plays all the pika players so we get better at playing marth. then do this for whomever. one of our rivals(smashman) is good at MK and he could play us to help us get used to and improve our game against MK. i know that wifi sucks but i think this could be a bad*** feature of this clan. just an idea though.

krehz

Smash Ace
actually ya that is an awesome idea! we can talk about it later.......get on and show me some special pika skillz u have, and i'll show u some of mine :p k? but ya again......wicked idea :p

krehz

Smash Ace
ok who wants to fight me? Piman do u wanna sometime? .....i can't till tomorrow night tho....

krehz

Smash Ace
Just go to dinkoman and rollerking's house o sigs here on SB, dinkoman did it, but he is on vacation as of now... :p

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ill play anyone. :)

gallax

Smash Hero
if you want to play someone then krehz gets first dibs.

also, hrehz. i have a question for ya. when i use pika i play with samurai(green) pika. do you play with goggles pika or do you just not use anything?

Roller

Smash Legend
sorry bout the double post but i had an idea. if you want elite players then they should pass a test right. sure they should play us and we could get them in, but maybe they should perform some stuff too. like first off, demonstrate thorough knowledge of the QAC. just let us watch them do this stuff online. see how they edgeguard, watch them short hop, stuff like that. then after they past that test they can play us to get in.

another thing that i think we should do is hold character matches. for instance. im really good with marth, wolf and snake. im also good with ike and zelda, but they are just for fun(like my sig says. lol.) but we could have a week where the best marth for instance in the clan plays all the pika players so we get better at playing marth. then do this for whomever. one of our rivals(smashman) is good at MK and he could play us to help us get used to and improve our game against MK. i know that wifi sucks but i think this could be a bad*** feature of this clan. just an idea though.
Idk about you, but QuACing for me is much harder online... However, I think I can do it well enough to pass any sort of inspection. So ya, I agree with this idea of performance testing.

gallax

Smash Hero
Idk about you, but QuACing for me is much harder online... However, I think I can do it well enough to pass any sort of inspection. So ya, I agree with this idea of performance testing.

true enough dude. i never played a wifi match before i said this. but now that i have i see what people say now and would have to agree. the timing is way different on wifi. but if they can perform the QAC online then they must know it though.

Roller

Smash Legend
true enough dude. i never played a wifi match before i said this. but now that i have i see what people say now and would have to agree. the timing is way different on wifi. but if they can perform the QAC online then they must know it though.
You had never played a wifimatch? 0.0

How have you been able to live only playing people who come over your house?

Also, why don't you have your FC set up in your options under your avi? you should get on that ASAP, I know you posted it, but still.

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah. im a poor man. never had dsl till about a week and a half ago. i still had to go out and buy a lan adaptor too. but im getting on that FC thing asap. truthfully, i lived at a university campus with the best smashers in florida. never needed to go anywhere but down the hall. but, i moved out cuz of summer, got dsl and played online, which sucked. i have a few good friends around here but not that many and not that good compared to who i used to play with. it sucks. really bad here. but i am getting reunited the 19th of july!!!!!!! F.A.S.T here i come!!!!!!!

krehz

Smash Ace
most of the time I use pika with no color changes but every once in a while, i use blue goggles......and ya, i thought the idea of performance testing was a good idea too, and QA ability should be tested to an extent, because clan wars are in fact.......online. so we need online practice so we can learn to live with lagging and mabe even turn it to our advantage....just a thought.

Roller

Smash Legend
most of the time I use pika with no color changes but every once in a while, i use blue goggles......and ya, i thought the idea of performance testing was a good idea too, and QA ability should be tested to an extent, because clan wars are in fact.......online. so we need online practice so we can learn to live with lagging and mabe even turn it to our advantage....just a thought.
I'm online and added you wanna brawl?

I'm MINK btw, and same goes for you galax

And Blue Goggles FTW!

krehz

Smash Ace
Dude i would trust me, I would in a heartbeat, but unfortunately I have to work, and than again in the morning, so if u wanna tomorrow night around like 8pm-like 2am, I'm game.....lol we have a green pika, blue pika, regular pika......hmmmm what's missing.......lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom