• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veng

Smash Ace
Whos played me in the past like couple days, like this weekend?

I kinda am worried that im REALLY spammy mostly because last nights AiB ladder matches I layed a jiggly who did like that one super fast roll move a lot so I spammed thunder because it cancels that out, basically all the jiggs did was fair and that one attack.....

Then before that I had a really good marth match and I BARLY lost but this guy was really good, i played better then usual.. like spaced with tjolts then ran in for fairs and grabs then my nair always had priority over his nair, but yea anyways just sayin that...

Anyone wanna play me tonight? im pretty sure bear is gonna i hope

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
boom- thats cool no pressure from me! if my plus still counts you have it! also idk i've been meleeing...i think im gonna quit brawl seriously and stick with melee, not sure yet, so no flames idk its just a better game to me so i wanna get good at it (again)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
ty...sorry if that was crude...i havent been to sleep yet and im workin on a big spanish project then i have to memorize it to present tomorrow afternoon, and i have a psych essay i havent started and a midterm on wednesday i havent studied for...and i find myself playing melee against my roomate's friends in order to get my seat back to do the **** hw...lol college life FTW

Veng

Smash Ace
To be 100% honest Stealth, Big Black, and ESAM are the only pikas who can say that anthers skill is somewhat reachable TO THEM. As they practice a lo.

Then again I dont play Neji much but hes pretty good too, not saying your bad just joining the conversation, especially after watching vids of everyone anther REALLY knows what hes doing, and part of its because of melee skill.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
He forgot more than just them, Stealth.
No Veng, Anther's skill is reachable for anyone who practices hard enough. You're gonna need lots of offline experience to reach it though, not just online. I, for one, have found good brawlers in my area to practice on offline. I know I can reach Anther's level (in due time). I'm already heaps closer to his level offline. Bear and I both play far better offline. <_<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
To be 100% honest Stealth, Big Black, and ESAM are the only pikas who can say that anthers skill is somewhat reachable TO THEM. As they practice a lo.

Then again I dont play Neji much but hes pretty good too, not saying your bad just joining the conversation, especially after watching vids of everyone anther REALLY knows what hes doing, and part of its because of melee skill.
Anyone can get to that skill level. It'll just take more practice and dedication than others.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The only reason veng names me and stealth for the most part is because we always talk in the chat-room and we are 2 of the top pikas in the clan (of the top, not top 2, i don't want to offend anybody)

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Wow. My simple question evokes negative responses too.
If you think you're a good Pika who deserves to be mentioned, it would be easier if you played more people here and posted more vids. We only see many vids of Stealth and ESAM here so we compare them more. I know you say Anther's skill level is REACHABLE, but that does not mean you would be good. Skill without proper guidance or mindgames and so forth would not win. By reaching his skill level I mean playing like him and also knowing when to use what. Eh. Set a modest goal for myself.

Anther

Smash Champion
Psh, don't set your goal to reach me, set it up pass me up (If you haven't already... ). I'm continually improving, and all ya know is a past snapshot of how good I am, so you're always striving for a skill level I'm not even at anymore ;P. gogogo!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i'm better than anther...so good that he had to pull out his no-wifi access johns...thats like approaching chuck norris level

10<3anthers

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I don't desire to be mentioned by Veng or anyone else. It's just that, why does he continuously mention Stealth & ESAM? -_-

No one else around here tutes anyone else's horn, with the obvious exception of Anther.
I mean come on Veng, let's be "100% honest" as you put it. The only one of us Pikas who has truly proven their worth is Anther.

krehz

Smash Ace
lol its prob cuz none of us really make ourselves known to others as much as they do cuz they go to a lot more tourneys im sure, and i found out that i am actually a lot better offline than i am online :p go figure huh? lol now i just need to get to a tourney :D.......oh ya and im just as good as anther too lol ;) well maybe not, but i can claim to be the best SSBB player in the town of Big Rapids, MI lol..... ummmm yay? :p

P.S. Mr E is very good, and i dont know if he does tourneys, but if he did, or does, im sure he does very well

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Lol Krehz. I said I don't desire to be mentioned. At least not yet. I do have my tourneys coming up and I'll let the results speak for itself.

krehz

Smash Ace
Well guess what......im sure anther doesnt desire to be mentioned, but he still gets it anyways ;D

and i just found out that to get to where Anther lives, it would take me 3 hrs and 29 min by car.........and 2 days and 7 hrs to walk there :p

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Lmao you should walk it.
But seriously, I hope to cross paths with Anther one day too. Seems like I'll meet M2K and Azen before Anther will. 0_0
Though I believe Stealth and Bear met them already.

Anther, I already told you this but you really need to cross paths with M2K and Azen sometime! PLZ! :D

krehz

Smash Ace
thy talk of tourneys and such has made me sad, oooooooooo i have an idea, lol if it would work i t would be total luck lol but all of u guys could come to a tourney that i would make and just pick up anther along the way :p aaaaannnnndddd drag a couple of other big names along, so more ppl will come! :D

M15t3R E

Smash Master
One day I'd love to come to a tourney up in Michigan and see you and Anther.
In the meantime, you shouldn't find it too difficult to locate a tourney in your area, Krehz.
MI is a big state for Brawl from what I hear.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. Does anyone else need testing? I'll be on during the night time for the rest of this week.

So, let me tell you about my week (EMO TIME)

Sunday: Quiz due at 11:55 pm
Monday: Quiz due at 11:55pm, Crap load of homework
Tuesday: (best part) FOUR MIDTERMS.

I decided that I am blowing off school for the rest of the week. I have never been as mentally exhausted in my life as I was yesterday. Lol, I just felt like sharing that.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ehh good luck bear, I had a mid term today and i have some more coming up ~_~ yea... 10 week courses are..... hard. Wednesday is my only day without anything due at 111:55pm

Bear you always where the bearer of the bad news.

;o I think I should try playing some of you new pikas (well.... w/e, the pikas that joined while i was gone) Even though I don't play online anymore it'll be fun ;o

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
lawl@ambrosia's comments.
------

and yeah. that tourney was rigged! rigged i say!! The least the guy making it could've done was to randomize the name list -__-;
------

Oh and about the website. I ended up buying my own domain, so I could just open the site again. Should I ?? cause default is taking a long time ^_^ he is probably really busy with school/work like I am....but....Yeah. It'd be easy enough for me to do.
------

Boom...your sig is weird.

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Ya know, who doesn't wan't to be menyioned? It rubs their ego. Just some of us like me aren't good enough and probably on't be good enough to be much more than average tourney level. U'm just here to try and boost Pika's game.

K 2

Smash Lord
Can you guys set a time to test me out? I need two more "+"s and I want to get into the clan before fall break is over, since I won't have much time to play during school. I'm avaliable anytime from now until sunday.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Basically to get tested, the best way is to A) post here and B) come to our chatroom and bug the **** out of us. this weekend is a perfect opportunity with fall break, so lets get this done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom