• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
>_> I think you should put the clan website on the first post... or did we abandon the site? Or am I blind and unable to find the link? <___<

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
crap ~_~ I'm fail at remembering who does what....

I've actually stopped playing wifi ;o I don't know if I'll actually do much in this clan now.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I quit wifi cause one, people complain Ike does better online, two, My spacing is crap due to input lag ~_~, 3, its more fun in person.

K 2

Smash Lord
Darn. I would like to play a good ike sometime, even if its online. All the ike's in my area suck. I can three stock them with MK (yeah, I know, its MK, but I rarely use MK)

K 2

Smash Lord
Great! Whenever is fine with me. I'm just getting used to online play (I always miss the second Quick attack on my recovery... -.-), but I would love to play a good ike.

Veng

Smash Ace
Me and ESAM have an AMAZING team video its pretty tight with us owning some GB matches of ours... hopefully Mr. E can get them uploaded

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Yes but a good TL will know when and when not to pull out projectiles, so don't try it; it will only work once or twice a match. Fair isn't THAT slow, and many TLs will Nair you anyway or Zair if they have enough distance. Actually if I wan't banned from wii I would play my TL against your Pika as TL is one of my mains.

EDIT: By the way, guys, who do you seek to play like? For example, many of my friends wish to emulate people like dojo.
Personally I wish to emulate Stealth's Pika, as he is a good player and yet his skill level actually FEELS attainable, and something worth striving towards, unlike trying to be someone godly like anther who you know you can't reach, ya know what I mean?
I also want to emulate parts of Izaw's Link into my Link game.
Anyway, hope you guys respond to this!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't think I play like anyone. My playstyle has been called "strange" by a lot of people. I tend to stay in the air a lot and use grabs to my advantage and I'm really not a big fan of projectiles or camping. Even if my character has the most spammable projectile in the game, I won't use it as much as others.

But it gets me the wins so it's all good yo. =3

neji32

Smash Lord
Anthers skill is reachable. I think if I practice against every character like Im doing and learn all the match ups I will be close to at anthers skill level

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
bunny lol that's some solid advice, eh? haha anyway, i think for me it kinda works where if i fight someone, and they do something that wows me, i'll try to duplicate it and then be like bam, snorlax owns you!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey boom whats up man long time no talk how's things?

freakin awesome sig too, i just watched the whole thing rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom