• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My predictions/wishlist for Street Fighter 6, of course I will not have in count new characters since is something unpredictable (Bruh it really isn't like this 🗿

RYU
CHUN-LI
SAKURA
IBUKI
URIEN
GUILE
MAKOTO
KARIN
CAMMY
KEN
ZANGIEF
JURI
BLANKA
ALEX
JAMIE
NEW SPOT
NEW SPOT
RASHID
MENAT
LUKE

DLC SEASONS 1 & 2

DUDLEY
FEI LONG
SAGAT
G
C.VIPER
KOLIN
VEGA
YUN
ADON
FEI LONG
MAKI
AKUMA

Last edited:
Behold, another entry of Sega Smash,
SEGA SMASH BRAWL!

Veteran Roster:
1. Sonic
2. Alex Kidd
3. NiGHTS
4. Opa-Opa
5. Keil Fluge
6. Gilius Thunderhead
7. Akira Yuki
8. Tom-Tom (Wonderboy)
9. Tails
10. Axel Stone
11. Gunstar Red/Blue
12. Asha (Wonderboy)
13. Amy Rose
14. Dr. Eggman
15. Stella
16. Ashra (Alex Kidd)
17. Shion (Wonder Boy)
18. Edge (Panzer dragoon)
19. Bonanza Bros (Ice Climbers Equivalent)
20. Alis Lansdale
21. Prof. Asobin (Mr. G&W equivalent)

Newcomers:
1. Shadow the Hedgehog
2. Orta (Panzer Dragoon)
3. Harrier (Space Harrier/Fantasy Zone)
4. Blaze Fielding
5. Ethan (Phantasy Star)
6. Bowie (Shining) (He would be Pokemon trainer of SEGA)
7. Domingo (Along Bowie)
8. Chester the Knight (Along Bowie)
9. Slade the Thief (Along Bowie)
10. Lotto (Wonder Boy) (I chose Lotto as another WB rep, because he would be like Lucario that uses fire instead of Aura)
11. Beat
12. Joe Musashi (Shinobi)
13. Steward G (House of the Dead)
14. AiAi (Monkey Ball)
15. Vyse (Skies of Arcadia)
16. SEGA Chan (SEGA Hardware)
17. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) (Guest)
18. Mario (Guest)

I had difficulties with Pokemon Trainer counterpart in Sega Smash Brawl, so I decided to use Shining (SEGA RPG series) characters for the replacement.
Also unlike Pokemon Trainer, you can fully control Bowie in SEGA Smash Brawl.

Edit: I swapped out Ryo with Beat. Felt that he could fit as early 2000's Character.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Okay, so people have done this before, and I know I'm not the first to dip my toes into this but here goes: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale 2. Bear in mind these are in no particular order, however. Let's go!

Veteran Fighters
01. Ratchet and Clank.
02. Kratos.
03. Sly Cooper.
04. Sackboy.
05. Sweet Tooth.
06. Nariko. (I think she could work well with a unique moveset.)
07. Kat.
08. Parappa the Rapper.
09. Sir Daniel Fortesque.
10. Jak and Daxter.
11. Dante. (In his classic design, but the DMC look will be an alternate costume.)
12. Nathan Drake.
13. Spike.
14. Cole McGrath. (See below.)
15. Colonel Radec.
16. Heihachi.
17. Toro Inoue.
18. Raiden. (I think he's unique enough, and popular enough today, to warrant inclusion. Snake's coming though, don't worry.)
19. Big Daddy. (I think Bioshock is popular enough to be represented somehow, and to be honest, he's just a good pick.)
20. Fat Princess. (She's a solid WTF?? pick for a title like this. She's always referred to in PSASBR videos. It's perfect.)

In this case, it's easier to talk about who isn't returning than who is. Let's go through them:

Evil Cole McGrath: I'm going to add him as an Evil Ryu-type addition onto Cole himself. Yes, they have slightly different abilities, but a sort of fusion of a stance change and "morality" mechanic would work well here.
Emmett Graves: I feel the whole "shooting gun person" is handled better by Radec than Graves. It pretty much comes down to gameplay.
Isaac Clarke: Look, I genuinely considered him. Dead Space is a very important title. But somehow, he has a similar problem to Graves.
Zeus: Zeus is cool... but I just didn't really think I could actually justify his inclusion. Yes, there's some odd picks here, but he didn't feel right to me.

Newcomer Fighters
21. Crash Bandicoot. (No duh.)
22. Dr. Neo Cortex. (He feels... important enough to get here, plus he's unique enough too.)
23. Spyro. (No duh.)
24. Abe. (Oddworld is such a fun and weird series that Abe would be amazingly fun to see. Or he could just be meat the Sandbag equivalent.)
25. Cloud Strife. (I genuinely wanted to add both him and maybe Squall but Cloud is just. Obvious.)
26. Solid Snake. (The Metal Gear character.)
27. Lara Croft. (A perfect rival for Nathan - plus, an iconic part of the PS1 library. Also, why does nobody ever seem to mention her? She's like, arguably in the top four picks for the next title.)
28. Dart Feld. (Actively considered for the first game's DLC cycle! He feels pretty reasonable too.)
29. Yu Narukami. (I couldn't justify more than one Persona/SMT character, so Yu it was.)
30. Wander. (It was between him and Ico, but I chose Wander due to the various remakes and rereleases making Shadow of the Colossus a sort of game for all consoles?)
31. Tomba. (Funny caveman, but also a really fun pick.)
32. Knack. (Yes there's the memes, but he'd also have a very unique moveset.)
33. Alucard. (Symphony of the Night is one of the most beloved PS1 titles out there.)
34. Klonoa. (Big fan-favourite character for the Smash fans, also a wonderful rep for Namco as a whole.)
35. Aloy. (More modern pick that would balance out a lot of retro choices.)
36. Jin Sakai. (Lots of moveset potential and from a particularly well-recieved recent title.)
37. Pyramid Head. (FINALLY A HORROR CHARACTER)
38. The Hunter. (Again, a more recent title with a unique character with lots of potential.)
39. Astro Bot. (Tech-demo character? Hell yeah! Fight Toro. Now)
40. Sub-Zero. (Felt more logical to me than Scorpion, mostly because of the Sub-Zero game on PS1.)
41. Chun-Li. (Controversial? I felt she'd be a cooler choice than Ryu. She'd give the game a unique vibe.)
42. Rayman. (His titles on the PS1 were beloved, and he's still relevant today!)
43. Lemmings. (A very classic title, but with connections to Sony. It'd be really funny.)
44. Vibri. (An underrated but massively unique classic. Also, another rhythm game rep to act as a rival to Parappa!)
45. Linen. (100% personal bias. I think Osamu Sato's works would be amazingly fun to represent.

Is 45 characters too many?... maybe. But I think this could be feasible enough to work on a modern system (ie, the PS5) as well as being able to really reflect all aspects of the history of PlayStation, and just a little bit of Sony as a whole.

Also I did really, really want to add Pepsiman but I couldn't really justify it so maybe he's like a unique costume for someone or something I don't know byeeee

Last edited:
Okay, so people have done this before, and I know I'm not the first to dip my toes into this but here goes: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale 2. Bear in mind these are in no particular order, however. Let's go!

Veteran Fighters
01. Ratchet and Clank.
02. Kratos.
03. Sly Cooper.
04. Sackboy.
05. Sweet Tooth.
07. Kat.
08. Parappa the Rapper.
10. Jak and Daxter.
11. Dante. (In his classic design, but the DMC look will be an alternate costume.)
12. Nathan Drake.
13. Spike.
15. Colonel Radec.
16. Heihachi.
17. Toro Inoue.
18. Raiden. (I think he's unique enough, and popular enough today, to warrant inclusion. Snake's coming though, don't worry.)
19. Big Daddy. (I think Bioshock is popular enough to be represented somehow, and to be honest, he's just a good pick.)
20. Fat Princess. (She's a solid WTF?? pick for a title like this. She's always referred to in PSASBR videos. It's perfect.)

In this case, it's easier to talk about who isn't returning than who is. Let's go through them:

Evil Cole McGrath: I'm going to add him as an Evil Ryu-type addition onto Cole himself. Yes, they have slightly different abilities, but a sort of fusion of a stance change and "morality" mechanic would work well here.
Emmett Graves: I feel the whole "shooting gun person" is handled better by Radec than Graves. It pretty much comes down to gameplay.
Isaac Clarke: Look, I genuinely considered him. Dead Space is a very important title. But somehow, he has a similar problem to Graves.
Zeus: Zeus is cool... but I just didn't really think I could actually justify his inclusion. Yes, there's some odd picks here, but he didn't feel right to me.

Newcomer Fighters
21. Crash Bandicoot.
22. Dr. Neo Cortex.
23. Spyro.
24. Abe.
25. Cloud Strife.
26. Solid Snake.
27. Lara Croft.
28. Dart Feld.
29. Yu Narukami.
30. Wander.
This looks so cool, KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 !
I like your idea of PSABR 2.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion

Veteran Fighters
01. Ratchet and Clank.
02. Kratos.
03. Sly Cooper.
04. Sackboy.
05. Sweet Tooth.
07. Kat.
08. Parappa the Rapper.
10. Jak and Daxter.
12. Nathan Drake.
13. Spike.
15. Colonel Radec.
16. Heihachi.
17. Toro Inoue.

Newcomer Fighters
21. Crash Bandicoot. (No duh.)
22. Dr. Neo Cortex. (He feels... important enough to get here, plus he's unique enough too.)
23. Spyro. (No duh.)
24. Abe. (Oddworld is such a fun and weird series that Abe would be amazingly fun to see. Or he could just be meat the Sandbag equivalent.)
25. Cloud Strife. (I genuinely wanted to add both him and maybe Squall but Cloud is just. Obvious.)
26. Solid Snake. (The Metal Gear character.)
27. Lara Croft. (A perfect rival for Nathan - plus, an iconic part of the PS1 library.)
28. Dart Feld. (Actively considered for the first game's DLC cycle! He feels pretty reasonable too.)
29. Yu Narukami. (I couldn't justify more than one Persona/SMT character, so Yu it was.)
30. Wander. (It was between him and Ico, but I chose Wander due to the various remakes and rereleases making Shadow of the Colossus a sort of game for all consoles?)
31. Tomba. (Funny caveman, but also a really fun pick.)
32. Knack. (Yes there's the memes, but he'd also have a very unique moveset.)
33. Alucard. (Symphony of the Night is one of the most beloved PS1 titles out there.)
34. Klonoa. (Big fan-favourite character for the Smash fans, also a wonderful rep for Namco as a whole.)
35. Aloy. (More modern pick that would balance out a lot of retro choices.)
36. Jin Sakai. (Lots of moveset potential and from a particularly well-recieved recent title.)
37. Pyramid Head. (FINALLY A HORROR CHARACTER)
38. The Hunter. (Again, a more recent title with a unique character with lots of potential.)
39. Astro Bot. (Tech-demo character? Hell yeah! Fight Toro. Now)
40. Sub-Zero. (Felt more logical to me than Scorpion, mostly because of the Sub-Zero game on PS1.)
41. Chun-Li. (Controversial? I felt she'd be a cooler choice than Ryu. She'd give the game a unique vibe.)
42. Rayman. (His titles on the PS1 were beloved, and he's still relevant today!)
43. Lemmings. (A very classic title, but with connections to Sony. It'd be really funny.)
44. Vibri. (An underrated but massively unique classic. Also, another rhythm game rep to act as a rival to Parappa!)
45. Linen. (100% personal bias. I think Osamu Sato's works would be amazingly fun to represent.

Is 45 characters too many?... maybe. But I think this could be feasible enough to work on a modern system (ie, the PS5) as well as being able to really reflect all aspects of the history of PlayStation, and just a little bit of Sony as a whole.

Also I did really, really want to add Pepsiman but I couldn't really justify it so maybe he's like a unique costume for someone or something I don't know byeeee
Neat roster, my bias ass would add Sol and Vergil but I think yours is very balanced between the popular picks and the obscure picks.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Neat roster, my bias ass would add Sol and Vergil but I think yours is very balanced between the popular picks and the obscure picks.
Oh, they'd be amazing picks! I wanted to actually keep "second reps" to a minimum, hence me not including characters like Ripto, Senator Armstrong, a second Tekken character (though I had a few in mind) or Lammy, but if there were to be like a third game all of these would totally be on the table. (Except probably Armstrong. Sorry memers)

Also, I did actively consider Sol Badguy but I was like, "he'd be amazingly fun, but I already have three characters from fighting games, at least one of which is pretty much non-negotiable..." He'd be an amazing headlining addition to the third game, though.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I dont know if this counts but I will do it.

Switch Sports Resorts since the actual one sucks.
The original idea comes from my stupid ass brain of my 9yo self who was already waiting for a new X Sports. But I updated it a little, I will no explain any sports atm since I'm busy but maybe when I go home I will include mini-explanations:
  1. Baseball
  2. Fencing
  3. Basketball
  4. Boxing
  5. Ping Pong
  6. Bowling
  7. Bicycle
  8. Swimming
  9. Kayak
  10. Snowboarding
  11. Frisbee
  12. Golf
  13. Soccer
  14. Archery
  15. Dodgeball
  16. Fishing
  17. Scuba Diving
  18. Paintball
  19. Air Sports

AlRex

Smash Lord
I did a web media oriented roster. Quite something, for better or worse, for good or bad, and everything bizarre about the Internet. If one or another of these characters is inappropriate, I'm sorry, I dunno what to say other than be careful Googling, unless I am actually asked to get rid of some things. Image and a doc explaining a bit more in the spoiler.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I did a web media oriented roster. Quite something, for better or worse, for good or bad, and everything bizarre about the Internet. If one or another of these characters is inappropriate, I'm sorry, I dunno what to say other than be careful Googling, unless I am actually asked to get rid of some things. Image and a doc explaining a bit more in the spoiler.
Well, you got Newgrounds, AVGN, Homestuck, Epithet Erased, RWBY, Death Battle, Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss, Meta Runner, AND Pan Pizza, so I'll count this as a win.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Smash with the same amount of characters as Nick Brawl (including all known DLC)
1. Mario
2. Peach
3. Bowser
4. Link
5. Sheik
6. Ganondorf
7. Pikachu
8. Meowth
9. Charizard
10. Gengar
11. Samus
12. Ness
13. Donkey Kong
14. Duck Hunt
15. Mr. Game and Watch
16. Villager
17. Tom Nook
18. Inkling
19. Captain Falcon
20. Fox
21. Pit
22. Kirby
23. Shulk
24. Olimar
25. Luigi

I don't feel like shifting the whole thing to move Luigi up so he's at the bottom

Scott Pilgrim hypothetical fighting game roster
1. Scott
2. Kim
3. Stephen Stills
4. Young Neil
5. Ramona
6. Knives
7. Envy
8. Todd
9. Lynette
10. Matthew
11. Lucas
12. Roxanne
13. Kyle & Ken
14. Gideon
DLC:
15. Wallace
16. Mr. Chau

And if it had echo fighters, Other Scott being an echo of Scott would be pretty funny

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Wander over Yonder: Fighters Over Yonder

1.Wander
2.Sylvia
3.Lord Hater
4.Commander Peepers
5.Emperor Awesome
6.Doom Dragon
7.Captain Tim
8.Papa Doom
9.Prince Cashmire
10.Troll
11.Westley
12.Kill Bot 86
13.Brad Starlight
14.Princess Demira
15.Sourdough
16.Black Cube of Darkness
17.Little Bits
18.Rider
19.Lord Dominator
20.Dr.Screwball Jones
21.Starbella
22.General McGuffin
23.Major Threat
24.Ripov
25.Grunkel Stan (guest fighter)

DLC
1.Neckbeard
2.Scrooge McDuck (guest fighter)
3.Something the So and So
4.Phantom Mime
5.Mabel Pines (guest fighter)

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
So I was thinking on made a thread about a Fate/Type-Moon Fighting Game, but I'm running a different thread for the moment and since I'm new on that I think is better to stick in just one project, whatever I wanted to do a roster based on my own preference. First I was thinking on make a roster with characters from the general universe of Type-Moon (including human characters) but I think we have something like that with Melty Blood (especially now that even Artoria is in the game). So the main focus here is Fate. Since this is only the roster I don't need to do too much explanation but I just wanted to tell that the idea was conceived has a 2v2 game so that's the reason for the quite big amount of characters.
Anyway, here it is!
View attachment 350833View attachment 350834View attachment 350835View attachment 350836View attachment 350849View attachment 350837View attachment 350838View attachment 350839View attachment 350843View attachment 350842View attachment 350841View attachment 350840View attachment 350844View attachment 350845View attachment 350847
View attachment 350848View attachment 350850View attachment 350851
View attachment 350852
View attachment 350853

• Artoria Pendragon (Saber)
  • Emiya (Archer)
  • Cú Chulainn (Lancer)
  • Medusa (Rider)
  • Gilgamesh (Archer): If anything could be at the same level of annoyance as Gilgamesh's laughter, it would be his zonning (of course, for everyone except himself and the player who controls him). Like Nu-13 or Hilda from UNIB.
  • Nero Claudius (Saber)
  • Tamamo-no-Mae (Caster): Maybe she could have some class of Elizabeth-like gimmick where if the spell hits the opponent gets Instant-killed.
  • Robin Hood (Archer)
  • Siegfried (Saber)
  • Karna (Lancer)
  • Avicebron (Caster): An oddball between most of the cast, he would be the perfect puppeter of the game using his golems.
  • Jeanne d'Arc (Ruler)
  • Okita Souji (Saber)
  • Oda Nobunaga (Archer*): Ok, I known that the image is from Avenger Nobu, but thats the reason of the asterisk, Nobu has a lot of different incarnations in the game, the base Nobu would be the Archer version but she would be able of use other Nobus attacks.
  • Hijikata Toshizou (Berserker)
  • Sakamoto Ryouma (Rider): He and Oryou would make a great duo being a different type of a puppet character, more similar to Celica from BlazBlue for example.
  • Himiko (Ruler)
  • Arjuna (Archer)
  • Scathach (Lancer)
  • Nightingale (Berserker)
  • First Hassan (Assassin)
  • Ishtar (Archer)
  • Ereshkigal (Lancer)
  • Enkidu (Lancer)
  • Cleopatra (Assassin)
  • Galatea (Berserker): She can have a stance mechanic with her armor/pants version and her version with jetpacks. Maybe something like Izayoi.
  • Musashi Miyamoto (Saber)
  • Katsuhika Hokusai (Foreigner)
  • Edmond Dantes (Avenger)
  • Jeanne d'Arc Alter (Avenger)
  • Artoria Pendragon Alter (Saber)
  • Anastasia (Caster): Like Ryouma and Avicebron she would be more like Zato=One from Guilty Gear.
  • Sigurd (Saber)
  • Brynhildr (Lancer)
  • Sitonai (Alter Ego)
  • Li Shuwen (Assassin*): I think he could also fit has a stance character, changing between his assasination techniques and his Lancer moves.
  • Odysseus (Rider)
  • Morgan (Berserker)
  • Melusine (Lancer)
  • Oberón (Pretender)
  • Koyanskaya (Assassin)
  • Senji Muramasa (Saber)
  • BB (Moon Cancer): She would be a very weird character, being able to hijack the opponent and the UI.
  • Voyager (Foreigner)
  • Erice Utsumi (Lancer)
  • Arcueid Brunestud (Unclassed): Yeah I known she has a class in Extra but this time we are dealing with the REAL Arcueid, being a guest.
  • Shiki Ryougi (Unclassed): Same thing has Arcueid.
  • Aoko Aozaki (Unclassed): Same thing has the other two.
And yeah I known that even for a tag game the roster is very big. So obviously there will be DLC characters, the thing is that I don't have an idea of who would be a who wouldn't be a DLC with the exception of the guest characters I guess. But all this was only a thing I wanted to share anyway, has I say this born has a idea of a thread and maybe in the future I make that thread but with the collaboration of other people interesed. Or if someone wants to take the idea can feel free to do that!
Anyone reminds this? I want to improve it, honestly I'm still wanting to do a thread about but I don't know too much people here interesed in the topic and I fear that the thread ends dying quickly, just like most of my threads. This time I will define who is in the base game and who is DLC, having a total of 5 Season Passes!, it would sound too much but we need to be honest, a fighting game of the Fate Franchise would obviously have a lot of DLCs. Remind this is supposed to be a tag team of either duos otr trios, if they are duos probably the Master could be the third member being some sort of an assist.
BASE ROSTER (29 + 1 CHARACTERS)
SABER
ARCHER
LANCER
RIDER
CASTER
ASSASSIN
BERSERKER
EXTRA

Artoria

EMIYA

Cú Chulainn

Medusa

Tamamo-no-Mae

Sasaki Kojirou

Lancelot

Jeanne d'Arc

Siegfried

Robin Hood

Karna

Iskandar

Avicebron

Li Shuwen

Sakata Kintoki

Mash Kyrielight

Nero Claudius

Oda Nobunaga

Scathach

Odysseus

Xuanzang Sanzang

Jack the Ripper

Nightingale

Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)

Okita

Arjuna

Enkidu

Katou Danzo

Artoria (Alter)

Gilgamesh

The roster is a mix of the most obvious picks due their popularity and other oddballs that we're included mostly to compensate an archetype (Avicebron being the Puppeter has example). I wanted to made a more balanced roster between classes but to be honest there are more popular characters from the Saber and Archer class than others, either way some classes will have a notorious expansion in the DLC packs. Jalter is supposed to be the prebonus character that, being honest, would make a lot of people preorder the game.

SEASON PASS 1 (+7 CHARACTERS)
SABER
ARCHER
LANCER
BERSERKER
EXTRA

Mordred

Ishtar

Brynhildr

Hijikata

Edmond Dántes

Sigurd

BB

The first season pass is full of loved characters like Mordred, Ishtar and Edmond Dántes. The Caster, Rider and Assassin classes didn't received a character in this season but they will have an opportunity in the next ones.

SEASON PASS 2 (+7 CHARACTERS)
SABER
RIDER
CASTER
ASSASSIN
EXTRA

Musashi Miyamoto

Ushiwakamaru

Anastasia

King Hassan

Himiko

Cleopatra

Katsuhika Hokusai

This time probably most faces would turn around Musashi, but there are also some other options that would make a lot of people buys the pass like King Hassan and BB. Himiko would sound like the odd one here even if she isn't super niche but.....she is a subproduct of my extreme bias for her and for any Servant from GudaGuda/Koha-Ace in general.

SEASON PASS 3 (+7 CHARACTERS)
SABER
ARCHER
LANCER
RIDER
BERSERKER
EXTRA

Charlemagne

James Moriarty

Ereshkigal

Ryouma & Oryou

Minamoto no Raikou

Meltryllis

Arcueid Brunestud

Probably the most balanced pass, not having any Caster or Assassin but with all characters being from a different class (since Meltryllis is Alter Ego and Arcueid is unclassed), talking about her she will definetively make the sales increase like the foam, but she will not be the only one since this time practically all the characters are loved almost equally, Charlemagne would be a surprise if isn't that yesterday was announced in FGO lol.

SEASON PASS 4 (+8 CHARACTERS)
LANCER
RIDER
ASSASSIN
BERSERKER
EXTRA

Melusine

Ozymandias

Semiramis

Morgan le Fay

Amakusa Shirou Tokisada

Erice Utsumi

Voyager

Ryougi Shiki

For the first time there will not be a Saber in the pass, and also this time there are various recent servants (most notorious Melusine and Morgan who came the past year) but that even if they are new they are even in some cases more loved that the veterans. Ryougi Shiki would probably be one of the most hype characters here but I think the fact that Arcueid appeared before would make her inclusion less impressive.

SEASON PASS 5 (+9 CHARACTERS)
SABER
ARCHER
LANCER
RIDER
CASTER
ASSASSIN
EXTRA

Muramasa

Minamoto-no-Tametomo

Nagao Kagetora

Astolfo

Merlin

Koyanskaya

Oberon

Saito Haijme

Aoko Aozaki

And in the last pass we have some characters that most likely we're wished by a lot of people like Muramasa, Koyanskaya, Merlin, Oberon or the infamous Astolfo, but apart of that we also have....Tamemomo?, who is that guy?, well....this is my most bias pick of all because is from a character that wasn't even released yet and that's because is one of the servants announced in the last Lostbelt of FGO just yesterday and he wasn't part of the first banner but his design is just so unbelievable badass that I think it should be here . Aoko also comes here to finish the Quadrifecta of Type-Moon heroines!

But wait there is more, it's time to talk about bosses!, since I think there are some guys that would fit in that category, only Merlin, BB and Oberon are playable between them.
BOSSES
SABER
ARCHER
LANCER
RIDER
CASTER
ASSASSIN
BERSERKER

Mysterious Heroine X*

Super Orion

Romulus-Quirinus

Ivan the Terrible

Merlin

Kama

Arjuna (Alter)
RULER
AVENGER
MOON CANCER
ALTER EGO
FOREIGNER
PRETENDER
SECRET

Karl der Große

Yoshi tsune

BB

Kiara Sessyoin

Abigail Williams

Oberon

Angra Mainyu
*I known MHX is Assassin, but I wanted to make her a Saber since who would be the best Saber boss if isn't the Saber hunter?, at least this is the best option until we have the identity of the Grand Saber.

The bosses are mostly either Grand Servants or Lostbelt Kings and in the case of the Extra classthere are either actually bosses or Angra who would be like a "joke boss".
With all this, the final game would have a roster of 68 characters, almost three times the original roster, something that I find reasonable knowing who would be behind this (truly an Aniplex moment), ngl it was hard to not go all bias most of the time (like include Proto Arthur, Space Ishtar/Astarte instead of the regular Ishtar, Archimedes, Aslaug even if her novel hasn't be released yet etc. Fr I will say a lot of things about this idea, how would you play, the movesets for each character, their skins (since of course this would have skins, at least the different ascensions), the stages, the artstyle, heck, even if isn't for all I could even tell how the music would be!. But I want save this things in the case that there is some hope for a thread about the theme.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Kingdom Hearts: Project Memory
Basically the same plot as Melody of Memory but as a fighting game instead.

Base Roster
  1. Sora
  2. Riku
  3. Kairi
  4. Roxas
  5. Axel
  6. Xion
  7. Aqua
  8. Terra
  9. Ventus
  10. Ansem
  11. Xemnas
  12. Young Xehanort
  13. Marluxia
  14. Vanitas
  15. Cloud
  16. Donald & Goofy
  17. King Mickey
  18. Terra-Xehanort (sub-boss; unlocked by beating Arcade Mode without losing a single round)
  19. Master Xehanort (boss; unlocked by beating Arcade Mode as every character without losing a single round)
  20. Sephiroth (secret boss; unlocked by meeting certain conditions and then beating him without losing a single round)
DLC
  • Season 1
    1. Xigbar
    2. Xaldin
    3. Vexen
    4. Lexaeus
    5. Zexion
  • Season 2
    1. Saïx
    2. Demyx
    3. Luxord
    4. Larxene
    5. Yozora
  • Season 3
    1. Ira
    2. Ava
    3. Invi
    4. Gula
    5. Aced

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
DLC lineup for my Disney roster

Disney pack
  1. Kuzco
  2. Isabella (Encanto) (could be swapped out for Genie)
Pixar pack
  1. Remy & Linguini
  2. Syndrome
Muppets pack
  1. Kermit
  2. Fozzie Bear (Could be swapped out for Gonzo or Animal)
Simpsons pack
  1. Homer
  2. Ned Flanders (could be swapped out for Krusty; Itchy; or Bart)
Blockbuster pack
  1. Yoda
  2. Spider-Man

EDIT: Swapped Bruno for Isabella - I didn't realise he doesn't really have an (offensively viable) power as I haven't seen Encanto, and plus we already have a big nosed Pixar boy rat man

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Thorgi's Arcade is one of my favorite YT channels and an inspiration for rosters, so here is my CvS Roster using his idea of a "canon teams".
  • Team World Warriors: Ryu, Ken and Chun-Li
  • Team Sacred Treasures: Kyo, Iori and Chizuru
  • Team Alpha/Zero: Sakura, Karin and R. Mika
  • Team Fatal Fury: Terry, Kim and Joe
  • Team Third Strike: Alex, Ibuki and Makoto
  • Team Art of Fighting: Ryo, Yuri and Robert
  • Team Special Forces: Guile, Cammy and Nash
  • Team Ikari Warriors: Leona, Ralf and Clark
  • Team China: Fei Long, Yun and Gen
  • Team México: Ángel, Tizoc and Ramón
  • Team Night Warriors: Morrigan, Felicia and Dimitri
  • Team Garou: Rock, B. Jenet and Gato
  • Team Rival Schools: Batsu, Akira and Tifanny
  • Team K': K', Kula and Maxima
  • Team Femme Fatale: Juri, Poison and Trish
  • Team Super Heroines: Mai, King and Athena
  • Team Action: Dante, Jill and Zero
  • Team Samurai Shodown: Haohmaru, Nakoruru and Genjuro
  • Team Shadaloo: Bison (Dictator), Vega (Claw) and Balrog (Boxer)
  • Team Howard Connection: Geese, Billy and Yamazaki
  • Bosses: Akuma (including Shin) and Rugal (including Omega)
  • Secret Bosses: Gill and Orochi
And DLC's because why not and because I don't wanted to tell how much I want a huge roster for this (base game is already 60 ****ing characters not counting bosses).
  • Team Earth Power: Rashid, Menat and G
  • Team New Faces: Shun'ei, Meitenkun and Isla
  • Team Metro City: Haggar, Cody and Guy
  • Team Ash: Ash, Elisabeth and Oswald
  • Team Timeshift: Hiryu, Jin and Hayato
  • Team Elders: Gouken, Oro and Sagat
  • Team Masters: Mr. Karate, Heidern and Saisyu
  • Team Another World: Ruby, Tessa and Rouge
  • Team Agents: Mary, Whip and Marco Rossi
  • Team Dan: Dan, Blanka and Sodom
  • Team The Last Blade: Kaede, Hibiki and Akari
  • Team Bosses: Wesker, Jedah and Vergil
  • Team Apprentices: Shingo, May Lee and Marco Rodrigues

FazDude

Smash Master
I'm going to do the unthinkable - I'm going to make a Microsoft platfighter roster. This might be a horrible idea, seeing as I have very little experience with most of the franchises listed here, but I wanted to take a crack at it anyway. With the acquired studios represented (Rare and Bethesda, for instance), I wanted to add variety within the franchises I chose to add, which is why I have Fulgore instead of Conker or something. (Plus, I chose Horstashio and Pirate to represent franchises Rare founded during their time with Microsoft rather than just going with pre-acquisition titles.)
  1. Clippy (Windows)
  2. Master Chief (Halo)
  3. Arbiter
  4. Cortana
  5. Marcus (Gears of War)
  6. General Raam
  7. Berzerker
  8. Forza Car (Forza)
  9. Blinx (Blinx the Time Sweeper)
  10. Monk (Age of Empires)
  11. Raz (Psychonauts)
  12. Vince (Voodoo Vince)
  13. Hero of Oakvale (Fable)
  14. Jack of Blades
  15. Commander Jaxon (Crackdown)
  16. Steve (Minecraft)
  17. Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
  18. Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
  19. Horstashio (Viva Pinata)
  20. Pirate (Sea of Thieves)
  21. Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls)
  22. Vault Boy (Fallout)
  23. Doom Slayer (DOOM)
  24. Commander Keen (Commander Keen)
  25. Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
  26. Ghost (Call of Duty)
  27. Diablo (Diablo)
  28. Tracer (Overwatch)
  29. Ori (Ori and the Blind Forest)
  30. Cuphead (Cuphead) (technically not owned by MS, but he's one of the few "guest characters" I could think of)

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
The Dragon Prince fighting game:

1. Callum
2. Rayla
3. Ezran and Bait
4. Viren
5. Claudia
6. Soren
7. General Amaya
8. Corvus
9. Ellis and Ava
10. Aaravos
11. Runaan
12. Zym
13. Nyx
14. Janai
15. Captain Villads
16. Lujanne and Phoe-Phoe
17. Prince Kasef
18. Commander Gren

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I was playing more P4AU lately, I abandoned the game for a moment for time reasons but now I have more time for improve with my mains Minazuki, Yu and Adachi. So I want to make a roster for a Persona 5 Arena Ultimax (why not regular Arena?, because this roster would only work in a Ultimax-like expansion).

I will break the canon including some characters that are actually deceased, they could bring an excuse that they are Cognitions, or with the Persona 2 thing of the rumours became real or idk, anyway, here it is the thing. And yeah this basically ended becoming Atlus Smash Bros 🗿 .

REN (JOKER)
Arsène
RYUJI (SKULL)
Captain Kidd
ANN (PANTHER)
Carmen
MAKOTO (QUEEN)
Johanna
YUSUKE (FOX)
Goemon
FUTABA (ORACLE)
Necronomicon
HARU (NOIR)
Milady
MORGANA (MONA)
Zorro
AKECHI (CROW)
Robin Hood/Loki
KASUMI (VIOLET)
Cendrillion
SOPHIA (SOPHIE)
Pandora
ZENKICHI (WOLF)
Valjean
YU NARUKAMI
Izanagi
YOSUKE
Susano-o
CHIE
Suzuka Gongen
YUKIKO
Amaterasu
KANJI
Dairouku Tenmau
NAOTO
Yamato-Takeru
TEDDIE
Kamui
LABRYS/SHADOW LABRYS
Ariadne/Asterius
MAKOTO YUKI
Orpheus
MINAKO
Orpheus
YUKARI
Isis
JUNPEI
Trismegistus
MITSURU
Artemisia
AKIHIKO
Caesar
KEN & KOROMARU
Kala-Nemi & Cerberus
AIGIS
Pallas Athenea
NAOYA TOUDOU
Seimen Kongou
TATSUYA SUOU
Apollo
MAYA AMANO
Artemis
EIKICHI
Hades
CAROLINE & JUSTINE/LAVENZA
Jack-O' Lantern & Jack Frost/
Kelpie, Thor, Atavaka and Lucifer
ELIZABETH
Thanatos
THEODORE
Metatron
MARGARET
Yoshi tsune, Cú Chulainn, Ardha and Helel
MARIE
Kaguya Hime
TOHRU ADACHI
Magatsu-Izanagi
SHO MINAZUKI
None/Tsukiyomi
MARUKI
Azatoth/Adam Kadmon
ARCSYS OC 1
???
RYOJI MOCHIZUKI
Nyx
ARCSYS OC 2
???
The following characters are Guests that aren't part of the regular story thus only being here for fanservice.
REI & ZEN
None
DEMIFIEND
Pixie
NANASHI
Dagda
NAHOBINO
Amanozako, Abdiel, Nuwa and Hayataro
HIBIKI KUZE
Byakko
RINGO
None
ITSUKI AOI
Chrom
HIKARI & NAGI
None

Btw for the non-Persona users there are two alternatives, or A) The character can control demons so use the demons has Personas (Demifiend, Nanashi, Nahobino, Hibiki, etc) or B) Use the Persona buttons for other type of actions like SHO Minazuki (like Ringo) or in the case of the pairs Rei/Zen and Hikari/Nagi with two buttons controls one and with the other two controls the other. I give to some characters their awakened Personas like the P4 Investigation Team except Yu since technically they should already have them much like how the P3 S.E.E.S. Team also has their Personas awakened.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I was playing more P4AU lately, I abandoned the game for a moment for time reasons but now I have more time for improve with my mains Minazuki, Yu and Adachi. So I want to make a roster for a Persona 5 Arena Ultimax (why not regular Arena?, because this roster would only work in a Ultimax-like expansion).

I will break the canon including some characters that are actually deceased, they could bring an excuse that they are Cognitions, or with the Persona 2 thing of the rumours became real or idk, anyway, here it is the thing. And yeah this basically ended becoming Atlus Smash Bros 🗿 .

REN (JOKER)
RYUJI (SKULL)
ANN (PANTHER)
MAKOTO (QUEEN)
YUSUKE (FOX)
FUTABA (ORACLE)
HARU (NOIR)
MORGANA (MONA)
AKECHI (CROW)
KASUMI (VIOLET)
SOPHIA (SOPHIE)
ZENKICHI (WOLF)
YU NARUKAMI
YOSUKE
CHIE
YUKIKO
KANJI
NAOTO
TEDDIE
LABRYS/SHADOW LABRYS
MAKOTO YUKI
MINAKO
YUKARI
JUNPEI
REI & ZEN
MITSURU
AKIHIKO
KEN & KOROMARU
AIGIS
TATSUYA SUOU
EIKICHI
HIKARI & NAGI
CAROLINE & JUSTINE/LAVENZA
ELIZABETH
THEODORE
MARGARET
MARIE
TOHRU ADACHI
SHO MINAZUKI
MARUKI
ARCSYS OC 1
RYOJI MOCHIZUKI
ARCSYS OC 2
DEMIFIEND
NANASHI
NAHOBINO
HIBIKI KUZE
RAIDOU KUZUNOHA
RINGO
ITSUKI AOI

Btw for the non-Persona users there are two alternatives, or A) The character can control demons so use the demons has Personas (Demifiend, Nanashi, Nahobino, Hibiki, etc) or B) Use the Persona buttons for other type of actions like SHO Minazuki (Raidou, Ringo, etc).
While I love the addition of Hibiki, I think you can make a case for the remaining Persona protagonists (Maya and Naoya/Boy with Earring) over some MegaTen characters.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
While I love the addition of Hibiki, I think you can make a case for the remaining Persona protagonists (Maya and Naoya/Boy with Earring) over some MegaTen characters.
I was thinking on add more characters of Persona 1/2, but I reminded that it's most likely that there it would be some OC's made for this game (like Labrys and Sho in P4A/U) but I would see which ones I would swap.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
What if Namco X Capcom was a fighting game?

Namco
  1. Reiji & Xiaomu
  2. Heihachi & Jin Kazama
  3. Mitsurugi & Taki
  4. Cassandra & Yoshimitsu
  5. Gilgamesh & Valkyrie
  6. Bravo Man & Wonder Momo
  7. KOS-MOS & Klonoa
Capcom
  1. Ryu & Ken
  2. Chun-Li & Morrigan
  3. Sakura & Akira Kazama
  4. Guy & Cody
  5. Captain Commando & Strider Hiryu
  6. Ruby Heart & Amingo
  7. Tessa & Sir Arthur
Cross-Company
  1. Pac-Man & Mega Man*
  2. Richard Miller & Jill Valentine*
  3. King & Felicia*
  4. Haruka Amami & Roll*
Bosses
  1. Kazuya & Devil*
  2. Balrog & Vega*
  3. M. Bison & Unknown*
*unlockable

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Here's Strip Scrap; A platfighter dedicated to newspaper comics (and only newspaper comics - you won't find the funny loss guy here)!
  1. Annie (Little Orphan Annie)
  2. Nate (Big Nate)
  3. Calvin & Hobbes (Calvin & Hobbes)
  4. Charlie Brown (Peanuts)
  5. Cow (The Far Side)
  6. Dagwood (Blondie)
  7. Dennis (Dennis the Menace)
  8. Garfield (Garfield)
  9. Heathcliff (Heathcliff)
  10. Hägar (Hägar the Horrible)
  11. Mike (Doonesbury)
  12. Mother Goose and Grimm (Mother Goose and Grimm)
  13. Nemo (Little Nemo)
  14. Orson (U.S. Acres)
  15. Peter, Paige, & Jason (FoxTrot) (PokeTrainer-style fighters)
  16. Popeye (Popeye)
  17. Rat (Pearls Before Swine) (I think you could make Pig, Goat, and Zebra work as alts)
  18. Snoopy & Woodstock (Peanuts)

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I have a few ideas (FF x FE, Nintendo version of Sonic Battle), and I’ll post a South Park v. Family Guy crossover first:

South Park
Stan
Kyle
Cartman
Kenny
Butters
Wendy
Tolkien
Randy
Garrison (has male, female, and president alts)
Chef
Towelie
Mr. Hankey
Satan
Manbearpig

Family Guy
Peter
Brian
Stewie
Lois
Meg
Chris
Quagmire
Joe
Cleveland
Herbert
Mort
Consuela
Evil Monkey
Ernie (the chicken)

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Super Mario Bros vs Pokémon

1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Daisy
5.Bowser
6.Toad
7.Waluigi
8.Wario
9.Donkey Kong
10.Diddy Kong
11.King K.Rool
12.Yoshi
13.Rosalina
14.Bowser Jr
15.Fawful
16.Piranha Plant

1.Pikachu
2.Meowth
3.Charizard
4.Mewtwo
5.Pichu
6.Herracross
7.Tyrannitar
8.Lugia
9.Gardivoir
10.Lucario
11.Glaceon
12.Excadrill
13.Greninja
14.Incineroar
15.Boltund
16.Dragapult

DLC
1.Ashley
2.Birdo
3.Shy Guy
4.Dixie Kong
5.Dark Bowser
6.King Wart
7.Geno

1.Jigglypuff
2.Sceptile
3.Garchomp
4.Golurk
5.Mimikyu
6.Corviknight
7.Lechonk

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Mouse Fighting Game:
1. Jerry
2. Mickey Mouse
3. Speedy Gonzales
4. Timothy Q Mouse
5. Gus
6. Pinky and the Brain
7. Pikachu
8. Fievel
9. Stuart Little
10. Itchy
11. Basil of Baker Street
12. Despereaux
13. 3 Blind Mice
14. Mike
15. Pipsy
16. Dormouse
17. Mighty Mouse
18. Roddy
19. Maisy Mouse
20. Danger Mouse

DLC:
21. Chuck E Cheese
22. Reepicheep
23. Mr. Jangles
24. Angelina Mouseling

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rocko's Modern Strife
  1. Rocko
  2. Heffer
  3. Filburt
  4. Spunky and the mop
  5. Ed Bighead (as Ed the Clown)
  6. Bev Bighead
  7. Dr. Hutchison
  8. Chuck/Leon
  9. Really Really Big Man
  10. Rachel Bighead
  11. Earl
  12. Peaches
  13. Virginia Wolfe
  14. Lester Roquefort (AKA The Cheese, the best character in the game obviously)
  15. Mortimer Khan
  16. Buddy Gecko
  17. Captain Compost Heap
  18. Foofy No-No
  19. Bus Driver
  20. SpongeBob

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Mobile Brawl (a platform fighter with Mobile games characters)

Roster (15 characters)
  1. Red (Angry Birds)
  2. Peashooter (Plants Vs Zombies)
  3. Barry Steakfries (Jetpack Joyride)
  4. Barbarian (Clash of Clans/Clash Royale)
  5. Tiffi (Candy Crush)
  6. GingerBrave (Cookie Run)
  7. Jake (Subway Sufers)
  8. Om Nom (Cut The Rope)
  9. Shelly (Brawl Stars)
  10. The Impostor (Among Us)
  11. Tamadra (Puzzle and Dragons)
  12. Stella (Bubble Witch)
  13. David Jones (Criminal Case)
  14. Snake (Snake 97')
  15. Steve (Minecraft) (guest fighter)

BowserKing

Smash Lord
New roaster
Looney Tunes vs Hanna Barbera
1.Bugs Bunny
2.Daffy Duck
3.Porky Pig
4.Elmer Fudd
5.Yosemite Sam
6.Sylvester
7.Tweety
8.Wile E Coyote
9.Roadrunner
10.Foghorn Leghorn
11.Barnyard Dog
12.Sam Sheepdog
13.Ralph Wolf
14.Taz
15.Marvin the Martian
16.Granny
17.Hippity Hopper
18.Michalin J Frog
19.Pepe Le Pew
20.Lola Bunny

1.Yogi Bear
2.Huckelberry Hound
3.Quick Draw McGraw
4.Top Cat
5.Captain Caveman
6.Doggy Daddy
7.Augie Doggie
8.Jabberjaw
9.Magilla Gorilla
10.Loopy de Loop
11.Scooby Doo
12.Shaggy
13.Fred Flintstone
14.George Jetson
15.Johnny Quest
16.Space Ghost
17.Touché Turtle
18.Atom Ant
19.Tom
20.Jerry

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
New roaster
Looney Tunes vs Hanna Barbera
1.Bugs Bunny
2.Daffy Duck
3.Porky Pig
4.Elmer Fudd
5.Yosemite Sam
6.Sylvester
7.Tweety
8.Wile E Coyote
9.Roadrunner
10.Foghorn Leghorn
11.Barnyard Dog
12.Sam Sheepdog
13.Ralph Wolf
14.Taz
15.Marvin the Martian
16.Granny
17.Hippity Hopper
18.Michalin J Frog
19.Pepe Le Pew
20.Lola Bunny

1.Yogi Bear
2.Huckelberry Hound
3.Quick Draw McGraw
4.Top Cat
5.Captain Caveman
6.Doggy Daddy
7.Augie Doggie
8.Jabberjaw
9.Magilla Gorilla
10.Loopy de Loop
11.Scooby Doo
12.Shaggy
13.Fred Flintstone
14.George Jetson
15.Johnny Quest
16.Space Ghost
17.Touché Turtle
18.Atom Ant
19.Tom
20.Jerry
Did you know wil.e and Ralph wolf are the same character?

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
A roster for a crossover between fighting game characters but only one character is allowed per archetype, or at least the ones that I remind (btw I know that here I'm mixing archetypes with traits and motions but that's mostly because there aren't like a lot of pure archetypes to make a roster):
  • Shoto: Ryu (Street Fighter)
  • Rushdown: Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
  • Projectile Zoner: Nu-13 (BlazBlue)
  • Physical Zoner: Basara (Samurai Shodown)
  • Grappler: Iron Tager (BlazBlue)
  • Footsie: Marth (Super Smash Bros.)
  • Reversal/Counter: Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)
  • Trapper: Glacius (Killer Instinct)
  • Charge: Guile (Street Fighter)
  • Puppet: Zato=ONE (Guilty Gear)
  • Stance: Squigly (Skullgirls)
  • Mixup: Seth the Assassin (Under Night In-Birth)
  • Rekka: Kyo Kusanagi (The King of Fighters)
  • Composite: Shang Tsung (Mortal Kombat)
  • Joke: Neco-Arc (Melty Blood)

Top Bottom