• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB1; Greensboro, NC -*PRICING UPDATED**NEW VENUE* MELEE+Brawl; 3/21-22

shanus

Smash Hero
is this the fest where NCEcho is pimping out more Brawl+? Or is that some side event? Just want to know because he was asking me how to set up a livestream for it all.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
DRPP iunno what you heard but it was wrooonnngg :( :( :(

I'm not even going to VGBootcamp in Maryland the next weekend.

Only time I'm traveling is during Spring Break which starts the 7th.

Trust me, if I was able to be at this, I'd be posting half naked p'shopped pictures of me with nachos all over this *****.

Scar

#HarveyDent
what's going on with the bigger venue and possible sleeping @ venue

toasty go to alukard's march 7th feat mango kdj drephen m2k etc

Dublio

Smash Ace
If there are more Brawl spots open, I would be interested in attending this tournament.

Btw, it is customary to get one's feet wet , introduce themselves to the community and become better by entering a real in-person tournament right? I just got my driver's license and I hope to jump into the brawl community headfirst. So I will go to a tournament and have lots of fun. Maybe I'll even meet some interesting people as well. :3

Vilt

Smash Lord
dont worry about room right now. we are hoping to get a bigger venue cause it's just getting too big. o.o

bring anyone and everyone

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
Myself (Dismojoe) as well as my friend (semicolon) are interested in coming to the Brawl tournaments.

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
omg woot im glad i live in NC im soo coming to this **** :D

ok cool im intrested mark my name down big boi!! me and proto will be shopwing up and i have 2 others on top of that who are coming so thanks for the tourny dude you rock this is gonna own. bete rstart practicing that ICs chaingrab. BLARG!!! omg sooo excited bout doubles to lol oh ya im intrested in BRAWL no melle melle is the past and i dotn live in the past. im in for brawl singles and doubles

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
lolololol xD im not saying the game is bad i enjoyed the game and it took alot of skill. im jst saying now were at brawl and i shall train hard for that not meelee. all super smash bro games so far were exceptional games! im just sayign that brawl is the newest one. shoot for the stars not for the ditches. anywasys poitn is melle is a good game but brawl is the newest. sorry if i offeneded xD

rhan

Smash Hero

I still don't like you.
This man keeps it real. LOL

Town Bine said:
oh ya im intrested in BRAWL no melle melle is the past and i dotn live in the past.
The future is looking pretty dim for you.

Town Bine said:
im jst saying now were at brawl and i shall train hard for that not meelee. all super smash bro games so far were exceptional games! im just sayign that brawl is the newest one. shoot for the stars not for the ditches. anywasys poitn is melle is a good game but brawl is the newest.
I absolutely DISPISE that generic excuse.

P.S. Tpye slwoer.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
sweet @ met

yo nc whats up with mms? you guys arent scared of someone from md are you?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Most of NC actually doesn't check this thread but once every few days. They're mostly in the Atl. So. thread.

I'll MM you, if I make it on Sunday. (I'm not sure I can go)

ummm... I'm assuming Melee so... $3 best 3 of 5?

Top Bottom