• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB1; Greensboro, NC -*PRICING UPDATED**NEW VENUE* MELEE+Brawl; 3/21-22

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Why isn't this thread stickied? Seriously, wtf?

Eddie, be like atl north and say the tourney is feat. good people like Scar, Azen, Chu, Hbox, Colbol, LoZR, Dr. PP, and more or something like that. That might get it stickied.

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
sooooooooooooooo why am i still no ton thta list? oh ya and put T-Zimma up there lololoo

chinesahh

Smash Lord
azen and chu are coming lol

melee

scar - $10
dark hart - $3
dr. peepee - $1

brawl
brian - $5
dr. peepee - $1

i've jihad it melee? or brawl?

BEHR

Smash Hero
how close is this to the colleges in greensboro? like do i just have to take a bus or something ?
We can pick you frpm a College if you8 want

Most likely UNCG if you want a pick up.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Awesome. Ill be visiting a friend who goes their the weekend this tourney happens so it looks like im coming =D

edit:

Any1 wanna MM in brawl? I play sonic...its like a free win for u ^^

:040:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Awesome. Ill be visiting a friend who goes their the weekend this tourney happens so it looks like im coming =D

edit:

Any1 wanna MM in brawl? I play sonic...its like a free win for u ^^

:040:
Okay just call us before hand to confirm to pick you up.

Sonic vs Jiggs?

chinesahh

Smash Lord
melee
scar - $10
dark hart - $3
dr. peepee - $1
Pakman - $5

brawl
brian - $5
dr. peepee - $1
ive jihad it - $5

malcomM? - $5?
BEHR? - $5?

chinesahh

Smash Lord
malcom its probably going to be my falco

BEHR mm?

melee
scar - $10
dark hart - $3
dr. peepee - $1
Pakman - $5
ive jihad it - $5

brawl
brian - $5
dr. peepee - $1
ive jihad it - $5
malcomM - $5

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman
****, this is like a 15 minute drive for me, count me in! I dont even ahve to leave town! Also i *MIGHT* be able to bring a Wii. No guarantees though.

Dublio

Smash Ace
18 Days till Herb, so very excited I am. Can't wait to meet new people, see new sites, attend a big tournament. Ahhhh, it is going to be quite fun. Even though I'm not very good at Melee or Brawl, I'd still love to come and enjoy the awesome funness of Smash. :3

Since I have to travel 3 and 1/2 hours to get to this tournament (I live in Jacksonville, way on the coast of NC), I'm going to drive on Friday and probably rent a hotel. That way, I get some rest before I go to the Melee and Brawl tournaments. :D

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman
I need to update this who is not on the list?
I am not, I'll be attending the brawl tourney.... on the melee tourney day, will there be freeplay? (im not good enough for a melee tourney, but would still be willing to play some friendlies and watch).

BEHR

Smash Hero
I am not, I'll be attending the brawl tourney.... on the melee tourney day, will there be freeplay? (im not good enough for a melee tourney, but would still be willing to play some friendlies and watch).

Kay

Yuh but we may need to kick you off a TV for tourney matches you can watch so yeah its cool.

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman

Kay

Yuh but we may need to kick you off a TV for tourney matches you can watch so yeah its cool.
Thats reasonable, i understand tourney matches take precedence.... just was asking if i could free play when TVs ARENT being used. Oh, and my name is KarateF22, not KarateFF2... just an fyi :-P

BEHR

Smash Hero
Thats reasonable, i understand tourney matches take precedence.... just was asking if i could free play when TVs ARENT being used. Oh, and my name is KarateF22, not KarateFF2... just an fyi :-P
Yuh bro thats fine. o 3o;

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I posted that I plan on coming earlier in the thread. If you didn't put me on the list yet, go ahead and add me on there. I still need a ride possibly and a teammate as well for both.

Top Bottom