• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I will MM mew2king for $20 in single-button mode, if he accepts.

(i saved up way too much money for animazement, didn't realise that it'd be $50 for all 3 days)
what hotel u in? cause im takin like $120

stingers

Smash Obsessed
This will be bigger then APEX and Genesis combined...man.

We're gonna run Brawl pools, right? We should probably do that on Melee day...

rhan

Smash Hero

Trying to combine 2 events in 1 day will be hecktic. Also people will get fustrated because a certain day is suppose to have that certain game played mainly. I personally wouldn't want Brawl pools started during any Melee events. Afterwards during friendly hour is fine by me. Just don't expect people to switch setups that easy. I know my set will be strictly Melee on the count I don't own Brawl anymore.

Also I'm convincing more of my crew to come to this Vilt. Add Crystalnite and Patriotic Zero to the interested list por favor.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord

I would think a lot of brawl players will not be coming on melee day and doing pools a day ahead would force them to have to be there.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Apex ran Brawl pools on Melee day and it worked out good for them.

Just saying...

because last HERB ran very late and this one will be even bigger...

but then again they also ran Brawl Doubles on Melee day over there. I guess that was because Melee had a very low turnout at APEX. But I mean...it won't here. Maybe if people got their **** matches done we'd be fine.

Well, it is in the summer so it's not as big a deal, but tournaments having to run until 2 in the morning is NEVER good. We should probably do something about it.

Edit: **** this is stingers <.<

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You posted ~Stongers at the end of your accidental post on Jim's account once, and I just call you Stongers now for funsies.

Deal with it.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
you see the thing is....is that....the I key and O key are right next to each other therefore it is easy to mispell stingers as stongers

even though you dont make mistakes, pp, you have to realize the majority of people do

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I copied this from the SC Biweekly thread because I didn't feel like typing it over again. I just think I should let my delima be known:

You guys are going to HERB right? I'm asking because I'm trying my best to go but my parents are kinda in the way. Firstly there are expenses. If I do go, my dad said you guys could ride with us, I have a van that confortably seats 6 people (7 max) and has a tv that we could play on for the ride. But that also means splitting gas.
2nd Is Hotel room (the only thing that I can't pay for, I have money for everything else) There is no way I can get an extra 40-50 dollars to pay for a hotel room, and for some reason my dad isn't willing to split with me, something about responsibility or whatnot. And housing is a very unlikely thing with him. He said there is no way he is sleeping over someones house he doesn't know. But also, he won't let me split a hotel room with you guys. I'm trying to win him over but he is stubborn. EDITED: He is trying to make everything uneccissarily more expensive. I'm trying my best to make it.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
If you can't conjure up 50 bucks by the end of july then something is seriously wrong.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I have nothing to sell...I don't get money for doing work around the house, I can't find drugs to sell D: and I'm 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom