• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
Did I hear 3rd Strike? Who wants some Makoto and Ibuki? For rillz though. I would like to play Street Fighter at this.

Also Vilt add our Samus ditto to the MM list. :3

2/3 | 1-5$

Vilt

Smash Lord
Woah woah woah. 3rd Strike at HERB?! Maybe. XD Those won't go on the list only smash right now. But if you wanna do it I'll bring it. I'll set up 3S if some extra TVs are open.

@ Rhan $5 it is.

rhan

Smash Hero
Woah woah woah. 3rd Strike at HERB?! Maybe. XD Those won't go on the list only smash right now. But if you wanna do it I'll bring it. I'll set up 3S if some extra TVs are open.

@ Rhan $5 it is.
If I bring Shaeman along I'm pretty sure he'd want to bring his PS2 n 3rd Strike. We won't play until the tourney's over though. Promise. :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can't wait for this. This time I'll make it as long as I gain a ride.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you're around after the tournament, I'll friendly you.

If you MUST have MMs though, then I guess I'll do it. I need the practice too badly to fight over how I get it.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
We can definitely friendly PP. We don't have to have MMs. We haven't played in over half a year so it would be nice to fight your marth again.

GofG

Smash Champion
I will MM mew2king for $20 in single-button mode, if he accepts.

(i saved up way too much money for animazement, didn't realise that it'd be $50 for all 3 days)

rhan

Smash Hero
I will MM mew2king for $20 in single-button mode, if he accepts.

(i saved up way too much money for animazement, didn't realise that it'd be $50 for all 3 days)
You're one brave soul.

I wanna see #2 and #20 vs #3 and #8 on the attendance list... epic battle!
I second this. Does anyone realise how amazing it would be. The space time continuum will collapse. People will start to go insane and they will scream... "Like a boss".

Vilt: The MM was suppose to be in a Samus ditto but Y. Link sounds better. That way the match doesn't last longer than 8 minutes. :)

Get ready son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom