• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah, yes. Let me say that if anyone has more photos of the event, please be sure to post them! I'd like to have the HERB album at it's fullest. :3

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol crio told us he took smith to green greens and then dub was like, "yeah we saw him passed out on the couch" lol.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
lol crio told us he took smith to green greens and then dub was like, "yeah we saw him passed out on the couch" lol.
I feel like such an enabler. It's horrible.

And oh god it was hilarious. Fight Night Round Ffffffour.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
GOOD S**T Jason. Reppin DA all dayyy.

GOOOOOD stuff PP. I'm glad to see that NC players can hang with the best of them.
I hope we can smash sometime soon kid.

HRNUT-- You really impressed me kid. You're alot better than I anticipated.

Commentary dudes - You guys had me LOLing all night long. Thanks for the laughs and keeping
us awake even when we all knew it was like 28 o'clock. lmao ANTHUUUUUURR !

Chu - once again beasting with the cool kids.

It was cool being able to at least be there in spirit (live stream lol) and see all the great matches. ( FALCON FREE FOR ALL ?!?! HAHA ) I wish I could've been there but stuff came up financially and I couldn't pull through. I had a MM with Scar. Scar if you're out there I couldn't make it because of difficulties that def wont hinder my next outing . Seems like everyone out there had a blast. Gooos stuff to all the up-an-comers and to all the fellas keeping their placings and thrones warm. peace

EDIT: I almost forgot. None of it would have been possible without the collaboration of the TO's. Good stuff guys. Keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom