• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wanna see them vids of the crowd yesterday for Melee Doubles finals. All the shouting was too epic not to have been recorded. right?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh
uh
pb&j - i need my camera back after you're done with it

bill - the wii you were playing brawl on has my melee in it. i would like that back sometime, if possible.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's a ton more pictures. I figured I'd just give you a few for now. A friend of mine has a TON more, but mostly, it's the room full of people. We can only have so much of that before we get to the point where it's more of the same. Next time I go to these, more posing for pictures will be asked of. That, and I need a better camera.

rhan

Smash Hero
H3LL Yes

10we.needed.a.fan

Those face shots are amazing. M2K's pic of him had me on the floor. Haha!

GofG

Smash Champion
i like playing against jim

mew2king posted from my acct; i am now officially a tournament-going smasher

i went to a brawl tournament and didn't play a match of brawl

all in all i enjoyed myself

my pool was bull**** though :( I beat everyone except for the top 3, but because of how other people in my pool played other other people, i didn't go to bracket

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
did you go 2-1 with people? if that's the case then it makes sense.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero

my pool was bull**** though :( I beat everyone except for the top 3, but because of how other people in my pool played other other people, i didn't go to bracket
that money match you did against the bowser was hilarious. Also good **** beating my gaw with IC.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman

Didn't I beat you? I'm sure I wasn't top three

ephoenix6

Smash Rookie
this is m2k

are there gonna be vids from this? i played on the same tv (livestream tv) the entire time both days. i wanted to see me vs jman and me vs chu

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
There's a ton more pictures. I figured I'd just give you a few for now. A friend of mine has a TON more, but mostly, it's the room full of people. We can only have so much of that before we get to the point where it's more of the same. Next time I go to these, more posing for pictures will be asked of. That, and I need a better camera.
You think you could send me most of those pics somehow?
email or AIM or sumthin??

And WHERE the HECK is the results thread!??

rhan

Smash Hero

There you go Shaden.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242592

M2K: Did you play on the silver TV with the VCR under it over by the mirror? If so that's my setup. I know I got doubles grand finals on tape. I have no idea if anyone switched tapes after that and recorded singles though.... I'll check the tapes and see if I got them.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
lmfao you never realize how hilarious a tournament really is until you watch it on film.
"STACK IT UP!" "WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?"

good times......

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
hey, how can i get a title for best hugs in NC? related because i hugged **** near everyone. :3 i shoulda counterpicked with sp or crio. maybe next time guys!
lol. I went to Green Greens about 15 times over the weekend.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Vilt- Thanks for hosting, it was good shizz! Glad my sticks passed the test ;) You guys got too good.

PLUR- best hugs I ever got. I can't believe you still hugged me after I kept killing you in teams friendles. I'm sorry. I'll start playing Melee again so that won't happen anymore lololol

BEHR- nice seeing you again, dawg. You're much taller LOL Hit me up about dem controllaz

PB&J- great seeing you again! We'll go to Georgia again one day, I swear!

K.K_- had fun with Ness dittos! Ness team was too good! GET NUBBED

thunderbolt333- Where the Ness at, dawg? But I digress, your Bowser was fun to play against!

Spoon- your tag is not a ****. Melee friendlies was fun! Marth is too ****

Bill- Bro, too good seeing you again! Too bad MK blows ***** for Olimar. :C

D~Zo- good **** in pools, bro. FALCON FALCON FALCON FALCON! Main random LOL

Tone- Your Samus is still raw. I didn't know you stopped playing Melee. We gotta play some more at Zo's!

Nick O. Teen- run tournies, dude! Team Mother Lovers gonna bring it next time! GET GIMPED! We suck, haha!

Probably forgot a ton of people, sorry. Sooo glad we came out to another tourney, I think we'll come to more to get *****, haha.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yo guys....Did someone take my Wiimote? It was only setup on brawl day. And it was the TV in the far right corner from where Vilt and the computer were. I know Boss was doing his crews over there. Did anyone see it/take it? if so, I would appriciate it if you could send it to me.

EDIT: Also it was the wii with the tape on it that said "Kack's Wii"

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
This was a good time. I'm so glad I was able to get a ride with Yay. We, as smashers, really do have the best community. Everyone's really cool, and I finally got to meet a lot of people I've heard so much about.

Toasty, Sleepy K, Foxy, etc. Good stuff guys. Hopefully I'll see everyone again at TO5. Assuming I'm not processed out of the military by then.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
Tone- Your Samus is still raw. I didn't know you stopped playing Melee. We gotta play some more at Zo's!
I guess i didn't "stop" playing melee. But i just don't really practice it cause the computer is too stupid to play against its kinda like a waste of time. And we don't really play it at Zo's house.

Foxy

Smash Master
Didn't I beat you? I'm sure I wasn't top three
i think he means he "beat" as in "won at least one match against"

like, he took a match from you and karn, but lost the set, and you guys weren't top 3.

but the pool was kinda weird results-wise, he 2-0'd dashdancedan but dan got 3rd seed in the pool.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Wow only 1 shout out for this entire thread so far. How lame. Here are mine

NC!!!
Adam- so much fun seeing you again. The hotel room was the best part. Your still nasty in melee. You need to get laid. You come to Ashe and I'll help you. Miss you bra. Hit the cell

Knorr- I love you dude. You are the koolest guy from NC no doubt. We are going to hit up the water fall soon. Deal? Deal.

Tope- I braded your beard

PP- You come a long way man. Your my boy. I'm glad we got to chill as much as we did at this tourney. I'll try to make another one soon.

Malk- We braded topes beard. I missed you man. It was good seeing you.

Chocolate thunder- Your farts are the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. It was good seeing you again though miss you bro. Good luck in VA.

matt- No prob for the ride. It was fun. We forgot to get them "THE CHAIR". It would have been good right in doubles finals.

Bill- I **** you in brawl.

KARN!!!!!- Thanks so much for the hotel hospitality. Your my boy! I was so cumfy spooning with you all night long lol. Thanks again man your too kool.

David- look at the 14 year old butt on the way to taco bell. Now I know your satisfied that you came with me and my bro. lol too much fun in the hotel room. We attack with alarm clocks too. And I wrote you comics.

Behr- It was good seeing you again bro. You've grown up a lot. Sorry I was hurting your feelings when I was talking to you when you were playing smash

Vilt- Nice tourney man good turn out and everything.

Jim- You've grown up so much. It was so much fun seeing you again. Sorry I took your money because I'm stronger than you.

The other kid- I always forget your name but your equally as kool as jim. Good seeing you again man.

Zio/beaner- good seeing you two again. Lol you all are too funny.

Thats all I can think of from NC. If I missed you I'm sorry. Hit me up and I'll shout at you.

SC

Yay- you got my bros glasses we need to work on getting them back please. It was so much fun hangin out with you. you should drive up soon so we can chill man. you have also got really good at smash since then.

Other states- I'm not really sure where everyone is from so i'll do my best to try and remember everyone i can.

Toasty- You are in the top 3 koolest people that I know. I'm gonna miss you bro it was so good seeing you again. Hope your business goes good man.

Everyone that came in the hotel room i was in- GULLA GULLA ISLAND SON!!! They dont know about this.

Dark heart- You were soo kool to meet. I love you this much I------------------------------I

Those three new guys to the smash scene. You were very nice and I'm glad I met you. Sorry I was a jerk when the ganon player beat me. I was so pissed from playing like a moldy crusty rusted butthole.

Tope- nice meeting you. We've been to x number of tourneys together and never talked.

Chu- your kool as always with those icee kids.

Thats so many people. Like I said before if I forgot you hit me up and I'll shout at you. its hard to remember so many people.

Much love GO NC GO DOC

Wow only 1 shout out for this entire thread so far. How lame. Here are mine

NC!!!
Adam- so much fun seeing you again. The hotel room was the best part. Your still nasty in melee. You need to get laid. You come to Ashe and I'll help you. Miss you bra. Hit the cell

Knorr- I love you dude. You are the koolest guy from NC no doubt. We are going to hit up the water fall soon. Deal? Deal.

Tope- I braded your beard

PP- You come a long way man. Your my boy. I'm glad we got to chill as much as we did at this tourney. I'll try to make another one soon.

Malk- We braded topes beard. I missed you man. It was good seeing you.

Chocolate thunder- Your farts are the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. It was good seeing you again though miss you bro. Good luck in VA.

matt- No prob for the ride. It was fun. We forgot to get them "THE CHAIR". It would have been good right in doubles finals.

Bill- I **** you in brawl.

KARN!!!!!- Thanks so much for the hotel hospitality. Your my boy! I was so cumfy spooning with you all night long lol. Thanks again man your too kool.

David- look at the 14 year old butt on the way to taco bell. Now I know your satisfied that you came with me and my bro. lol too much fun in the hotel room. We attack with alarm clocks too. And I wrote you comics.

Behr- It was good seeing you again bro. You've grown up a lot. Sorry I was hurting your feelings when I was talking to you when you were playing smash

Vilt- Nice tourney man good turn out and everything.

Jim- You've grown up so much. It was so much fun seeing you again. Sorry I took your money because I'm stronger than you.

The other kid- I always forget your name but your equally as kool as jim. Good seeing you again man.

Zio/beaner- good seeing you two again. Lol you all are too funny.

Thats all I can think of from NC. If I missed you I'm sorry. Hit me up and I'll shout at you.

SC

Yay- you got my bros glasses we need to work on getting them back please. It was so much fun hangin out with you. you should drive up soon so we can chill man. you have also got really good at smash since then.

Other states- I'm not really sure where everyone is from so i'll do my best to try and remember everyone i can.

Toasty- You are in the top 3 koolest people that I know. I'm gonna miss you bro it was so good seeing you again. Hope your business goes good man.

Everyone that came in the hotel room i was in- GULLA GULLA ISLAND SON!!! They dont know about this.

Dark heart- You were soo kool to meet. I love you this much I------------------------------I

Those three new guys to the smash scene. You were very nice and I'm glad I met you. Sorry I was a jerk when the ganon player beat me. I was so pissed from playing like a moldy crusty rusted butthole.

Tope- nice meeting you. We've been to x number of tourneys together and never talked.

Chu- your kool as always with those icee kids.

Thats so many people. Like I said before if I forgot you hit me up and I'll shout at you. its hard to remember so many people.

Much love GO NC GO DOC
Edit/I remember who I forget. Lambchops- your the man dont ever forget to pray and watch your opponent before every match

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
the best pic from this weekend

That NC Tope and Dama

Chu Dat is now a Honorary Member of Pembroke's Ghinu Squad (and some other random guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom