• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lmao drive up to NY from VA with the family only to drive down from NY to NC with my Smash Family [I ****ing love those NY Smashers ^_^]

nah...it's my niece's sweet 16, and then we're gonna do an early celebration of the birthdays for me and my cousin in NY [we have the same bday but she's a year older, and it's for my 25th bday =D!!!]

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
North Carolina? Wow...

It will be hard to get to this, but it is possible. However, depending on what's going to happen in the next few days it will determine whether or not I'm able to go at all...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You tell those NY smashers they missed out on me in '04 cause I moved. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But seriously, though - Toasty. You would be missed if you don't go.

Sengin

Smash Ace
How much free play was there last time? Also, I would love to come, but money may make it difficult. I would be in melee, not brawl.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aha. That's weird. Is everyone planning some sort of event this summer? I wanted to do a tournament of some sort too. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Relax and take note
While I take totes of the marijuana smoke
Throw you in choke
Gun smoke gun smoke
Biggie Smalls for mayor
The rap slayer the hooker layer
Mutha****a say your prayers
(Hail Mary full of grace)
Smack the ***** in her face
Take her Gucci bag and the North Face off her back