• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dude I can't wait. I had to miss HERB 1, but this time I'm definitely coming. I'll hype this ****.

rhan

Smash Hero
To the people who have tasted Toasty's Nachos....

The Nachos or Plur's Cheesecake?

BEHR

Smash Hero
To the people who have tasted Toasty's Nachos....

The Nachos or Plur's Cheesecake?
I'll be the judge.

Im Hispanic and I know good Nachos. >:

and Plurs Cheesecake is amazing.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
K.

We should have RE5 Versus at this - I'm pretty **** good.

EDIT: Virgiligus $10 money match

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Im Hispanic and I know good Nachos. >:
n;gga I LOOK Hispanic and that's close enough...just like "toasty's epic nachos" LOOK like nachos and that's close enough.

but for real, it's all about the looove put into it =D You can't logically compare a simple concoction of cheese, salsa, and conveniently shaped tortilla chips..............TO MUTHFUKKIN CHEESECAKE! wtf?!

I had no clue about this Cheesecake madness. Clearly, PLUR needs to come to SoVa for my tourney, stay at my place, and make me a mini-cheesecake in return for housing, nachos, and bro-love ^_^ [and moneys for ingredients, of course XD]

seriously though, NC, everyone needs to try juuuuust a bit harder to come through on April 25th [click sig]...there's housing and SoVa love abound!!!!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
n;gga I LOOK Hispanic and that's close enough...just like "toasty's epic nachos" LOOK like nachos and that's close enough.

but for real, it's all about the looove put into it =D You can't logically compare a simple concoction of cheese, salsa, and conveniently shaped tortilla chips..............TO MUTHFUKKIN CHEESECAKE! wtf?!

I had no clue about this Cheesecake madness. Clearly, PLUR needs to come to SoVa for my tourney, stay at my place, and make me a mini-cheesecake in return for housing, nachos, and bro-love ^_^ [and moneys for ingredients, of course XD]

seriously though, NC, everyone needs to try juuuuust a bit harder to come through on April 25th [click sig]...there's housing and SoVa love abound!!!!!
I tried I cant make it sorry Toasty toast. ):

Maybe I can find a different ride later this Month.

toasty

Smash Hero
yes yes please dooo

edit: August 8th eh?

I might be in New York then...celebrating my 25th bday [August 6th yooo] and that's gonna be a big family extravaganza [share a bday with cousin in NY and my niece in NY is having her sweet 16 around the same time]...........annnnd I may have retired from Smash by then anyway [LOL probably not] since it'll be after Genesis and I'll be....25

lord karn

Smash Master
tiiiight I think you told me before but yeah man...awesome.

ugh I still don't have a teammate :( oh well...

did you guys talk to O-NO about housing? If not, I strongly suggest that you do. He said he'd house NC, specifically, =D
I haven't talked to him yet. I need to talk to Lozr about it.

toasty

Smash Hero
toasty make sure there's live stream for your tourney again
There may or may not be livestream. Honestly, I don't feel like dealing with it when not many people watch, but the TRUTH is that there will be 5 or 6 recording setups. Which means we can get SOOO many more matches recorded!!! No more "ohhhhhhhhhhhhmygod that match was so amazing!!! PLEASE tell me someone recorded that!!!!" only to find this as a reply "nah, sorry I don't think anything was being recorded on that TV...just the two main ones."

**** like that happened at RoM too much and we've got a lot of talent coming to this event so I'd rather have everything recorded ^_^

sorry broooo <3<3<3

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
dang... i didn't get 2 make the last one.. b/c i wasnt on the boards... should have wrote that **** down somewhere... so i could have rememberd...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh David please come and Bring your old Crew along I havent seen them in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom