• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
PLUR promise me a slice. :3

Edit:

I'm 13 as of last month, April 19th. O.o Melee hm? I haven't played it in a while so I'll have to practice alittle bit to get my mojo back. But sure I'm up for it.
Haha no promises as of yet. Cause I don't know if he wants to go really. But I'll put up to $10 towards the match.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
PLUR promise me a slice. :3

Edit:

Haha no promises as of yet. Cause I don't know if he wants to go really. But I'll put up to $10 towards the match.
Lol Uhm..not sure if I'll hav e that much money afterward but I'll try my best to see.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
If I come to this (Financially permitting, I missed last time because I'm stupid and wanted to have a social life)

IF. I come to this. I will $1-10 MM anyone in Brawl Random Dittos. Neutral stages.

And I'll play melee. Alot of melee.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
If I come to this (Financially permitting, I missed last time because I'm stupid and wanted to have a social life)

IF. I come to this. I will $1-10 MM anyone in Brawl Random Dittos. Neutral stages.

And I'll play melee. Alot of melee.
I'll take you up on that offer. Say...$3-5?

rhan

Smash Hero
Just wanted to address that Criosphinx has one of the coolest attitudes of any Smasher...

I'm really sorry I got mad and kicked my toaster when you beat me :( I never act out like that [still kind of embarrassed.............................that you beat me ;)]
You kicked the Brave Little Toaster???? That's bad luck man.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Just wanted to address that Criosphinx has one of the coolest attitudes of any Smasher...

I'm really sorry I got mad and kicked my toaster when you beat me :( I never act out like that [still kind of embarrassed.............................that you beat me ;)]
I'm a pretty cool guy... what can I say?

No worries man. I would have been upset too. You had, literally 20 minutes ago beaten me in a MM. It was just a toss-up as to who could have won. There's absolutely no bad blood on this side. Personally, I thought you were hilarious at C3. I hope I can make it to this to play you again.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Rhan when I read that.

I was like
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, ;-;

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
wellll I can't make it to this anymore [the fact that there are 2 threads for this is confusing the crap out of me, btw]

BUUUUT I'm hosting a massive event in August [probably August 8th...need confirmation on venue first though] for Melee and Brawl+ side event =D!!!! It's my LAST EVENT EVERRRRRRR

edit: yeahhhh it was totally bad luck dude...I went 0-2 that tourney for the first time, and it was an ECRC event :( I had the toaster on the ground in front of me and just on instinct sent out a kick when I got daired-dsmashed [I think] on the 3rd match...gah Norfair against Fox is soo tough haha...good **** though! At least I got yo dollaaaa ^_^

And I think I was being hard on myself because I never really have anything but GOOD [not just neutral] sportsmanship and I always enjoy competition whether I win or lose [guess it comes with maining low tiers for so long in Melee haha]

BEHR

Smash Hero
wellll I can't make it to this anymore [the fact that there are 2 threads for this is confusing the crap out of me, btw]

BUUUUT I'm hosting a massive event in August [probably August 8th...need confirmation on venue first though] for Melee and Brawl+ side event =D!!!! It's my LAST EVENT EVERRRRRRR
We just made two threads for my hype. ):

I might close one down and just have this one around.

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan when I read that.

I was like
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, ;-;
I shead a tear man. It's sad to know. :(

edit: yeahhhh it was totally bad luck dude...I went 0-2 that tourney for the first time, and it was an ECRC event :( I had the toaster on the ground in front of me and just on instinct sent out a kick when I got daired-dsmashed [I think] on the 3rd match...gah Norfair against Fox is soo tough haha...good **** though! At least I got yo dollaaaa ^_^

And I think I was being hard on myself because I never really have anything but GOOD [not just neutral] sportsmanship and I always enjoy competition whether I win or lose [guess it comes with maining low tiers for so long in Melee haha]
Toasty can't come. :( There's another tear.

Low tier mains just have to realise. It's not you. It's just the tier. I get mad at times knowing this but I never would lash out. Insted practice and learn the matchups.

Just never kick the toaster again. :)

Criosphinx

Smash Lord

Tooooooasty.

I kinda swore I would never return to Virginia after I got out of jail in Amherst...

edit: Alcohol.l

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Your avatar makes me want to watch Hellsing baaaad.

Not the horrible movie, the animoo.

Vilt

Smash Lord
No no no. Elfen Lied is the worst to watch in english. Not due to the fact of bad Voice Acting which it doesnt have., the ending credits song is the WORST ending song in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST EVER! I hate it sooooo much.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Cowboy bebop mother ****ers. I used to watch that **** all the time on adult swim way back in the day.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Low tier mains just have to realise. It's not you. It's just the tier. I get mad at times knowing this but I never would lash out. Insted practice and learn the matchups.
Rhan, I can't play Ylink anymore. Game and Watch has been my second best character for like 6 monthes now. ;_; It's those ginormous hitboxes, I swear. He's easily like, THE most fun character in Melee.

rhan

Smash Hero
But Young Link is just so amazingly sexy. Not playing him is like child neglect. People go to jail for that ****. :(

And G&W is amazing too. My bro screws around with him from time to time. His judgement combos are crazy.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
But Young Link is just so amazingly sexy. Not playing him is like child neglect. People go to jail for that ****. :(

And G&W is amazing too. My bro screws around with him from time to time. His judgement combos are crazy.
LMAO I don't really use judgement anymore. Bair is so good. I never understood why it never got respect in Melee like it does in Brawl.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Bair is so good. I never understood why it never got respect in Melee like it does in Brawl.
because you couldn't l-cancel it and in Brawl you didn't have to because it had a landing hitbox and the move has ******** priority and ***** shields. In Melee, it was so-so relatively speaking. I do love the turtle though, too good =D

Though for real I'm ALL about the parachute...

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
because you couldn't l-cancel it and in Brawl you didn't have to because it had a landing hitbox and the move has ******** priority and ***** shields. In Melee, it was so-so relatively speaking. I do love the turtle though, too good =D

Though for real I'm ALL about the parachute...
It has a landing hitbox in Melee too.... You know how many toes i've bitten in Melee through sheilds with that move?

It def doesn't destroy 40% of your sheild like it does in Brawl though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom