• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
You know what else is fun to watch? Getting your Judgement 9 sheilded. Then the momentum from the 9 forces you to fly towards your partner hitting him with the 9.

Funny stuff.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
New developments: I'm moving to Georgia on Tuesday and will probably be living like 4-5+ hours away from this. I will almost definitely have work Saturday but Sundays are my days off so I'll either get there Saturday night or some time Sunday

I gotta see my brooooos

also: see thread title XD

bigman40

Smash Master
bigman - Brawl or Melee?

I'll MM you in Melee with Ness :)
Brawl. My melee skills suck hardcore :( No one to practice with = uber rusty + brawl mechanics = ugly Yoshi in melee. I'm willing to do friendlies though ;)

EDit: Wha? You moving to GA? Where, we got some decent competition here :)

toasty

Smash Hero
not positive yet. It's probably between Buford, Suwanee, and Lawrenceville [hopefully L'ville] as the business I'm owning is in Monroe and that's the closest of the good areas I wanna live in. When I get down there, though, I'll be staying with my cousin in Buford down the street a bit from the Mall of Georgia =D

I'll MM you in Brawl then :) I won't be using Ness though, LOL

bigman40

Smash Master
lol i have no observation skills

bigman, I'll MM your yoshi. never played a good yoshi before.
Sure thing. I haven't fought a good ROB either, so this'll be interesting.

not positive yet. It's probably between Buford, Suwanee, and Lawrenceville [hopefully L'ville] as the business I'm owning is in Monroe and that's the closest of the good areas I wanna live in. When I get down there, though, I'll be staying with my cousin in Buford down the street a bit from the Mall of Georgia =D

I'll MM you in Brawl then :) I won't be using Ness though, LOL
Sweet. more good players will help our scene out =D

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
So will you make it to TO5 since you'll be really close?

Also, I've been to the Mall of Georgia; it's alright.

toasty

Smash Hero
I only like it because it's where I saw Happy Feet in IMAX. That **** was GLORIOUS. Penguin was the size of ****ing BUILDING.

and yeah, I'll probably be late for TO5 on day 1 but I'll most definitely be there on Day 2 :)

all Bros can stay at my house [don't have it yet, but definitely will by that time]

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not like having M2K going was goin' to influence my choice to come or not.

But Toasty is another story. Holy ****, bro. I'm goin'.

lord karn

Smash Master
I only like it because it's where I saw Happy Feet in IMAX. That **** was GLORIOUS. Penguin was the size of ****ing BUILDING.

and yeah, I'll probably be late for TO5 on day 1 but I'll most definitely be there on Day 2 :)

all Bros can stay at my house [don't have it yet, but definitely will by that time]
Nice, I'll probably hit you up on that housing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Let's do it then, man!

See if you can pick up Lucas and get LoZR to ride with you, too. Maybe you guys can pick up Ali on the way, too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not sure LozR wants to go to TO5. I think HERB is the only thing he is even considerin' nowadays. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom