• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you ever?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ive held it to the point where my body was screaming in pain

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
one time
i took my girl out for sushi
i ordered spicy ramen
oh man did i get the runs SO bad on the ~8 minute drive home
my body was all sweating and shaking
priorities suddenly tilted away from embarassment towards 'well if i pull over i can poop in this cup'
and i was more or less freaking out

i held it till we got to the parking garage and i ****ing bolted and let her park the car
the worst part

it wasnt even satisfying
it like hurt and cramped
:poop:

Adam M!

Smash Lord
why did you need to mention you took your girl out for sushi?

that was the most irrelevent part of the story

Lovage

Smash Hero
i think it was pretty important

driving home with a homie and with a girlfriend woulda been two totally different situations

Adam M!

Smash Lord
"i went out for sushi"

if he says that how does anything change?

now i wait for someone to make a pedantic response. when you do, imagine me quoting you saying you missed my point

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
The worst pain I've probably ever experienced was from holding in a ton of urine for an hour. I couldn't really stand up straight when I finally had an opportunity to use a restroom and my bladder still hurt for quite a while afterwards. I think this incident played some part in my current ability to hold it in really long with minimal effort.

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
whenever i take a crap, i **** kids at mario kart ds hahah

have you ever gotten caught smoking weed by your parents?
one time i was sitting in my back yard hitting my 10" bong because i could've sworn my mom wasn't home. she comes out of nowhere right as i'm holding in the smoke. I exhaled the thick cloud of white smoke in front of her face and build up the nerve to say, "what's up, mom?" haha

Adam M!

Smash Lord
something i can finally say yes to

my mom is chill as *** tho, as long as i dun smoke in the house she doesnt care

Brian

Smash Journeyman
my parents never caught me
at some point my mom just point blank asked me, i told her the truth and she just told me to not get in trouble with the cops. since she's made a couple of comments about how i should be thinking about why i want to be high, but she tried to use drugs/alcohol to escape her anxiety problems when she was young and she's pretty sure the drugs exacerbated them.

i've held my piss a couple times to the point where i felt like i might explode. one time me and kevin were driving from san mateo to sacramento and i had to piss the whole way but decided to just hold it. by the time i got to our destination, my **** was sputtering and barely worked.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
my parents never caught me
at some point my mom just point blank asked me, i told her the truth and she just told me to not get in trouble with the cops. since she's made a couple of comments about how i should be thinking about why i want to be high, but she tried to use drugs/alcohol to escape her anxiety problems when she was young and she's pretty sure the drugs exacerbated them.
This is the fate of anyone who uses drugs to solve a problem they have.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Cyrain has the same avatar as oscar (the current fox looking sideways one) and he posted in the genesis thread and a guy started talking to "lovage"

MacD

Banned via Administration
have you ever dated more than one person at a time? (bonus points if they knew about each other)

i think that was the craziest couple weeks i've had

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
oh. sorry if i came off as that douchebag

but furreal, my thought process started with it being a date, to set the scene
i didnt think just saying i ordered spicy ramen would explain enough

but her being present was also a key factor in the tale. like. jesus christ that was probably the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me. like. OH **** HONEY GOD DAMMINT IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO **** IN MY PATNS RIGHT NOW HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

hahahaha ****.

~
ive never dated 2 people at the same time

~
but very recently, i did get caught. not in the act of blazing but ill just let the story unfold
arguably the other most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me

i quit blazing a few years ago. but a few moths ago i was lamenting that i never just got baked by myself and just fukked around online and did jack ****. so i decided to have 1 last hurrah. so i got some **** from levi at one of the ranbats, went home that night to an empty house, and doctored up a soda can for the nights activites.

it was more of a body high, which isnt what i really wanted, but whatever. so i was gonna get my LoL on, but it hit me hella hard and i told my teammates dude im just gonna sit still and stare at my champ the entire game. so i just went on youtube and stuff and tried really hard to be high and dumb. but it wasnt really doing anything.

so my mom calls. and my stoner friends can cope in real life just fine so i figure ill be fine. well i wasnt. i just kept talking myself in circles and it just got worse and worse until i evenutally just stuttered, said sorry, and went quiet. but she eventually asked me if i'd been drinking, and i fukking said YES and took the easy out. so i lucked out, had a ****ty high, and dont really care to do it again lol

embracethe12

Smash Lord
have you ever fallen asleep either on the toilet or in the shower?

i've come close to sleepin in the shower many times

Naota21t

Smash Champion
have you ever dated more than one person at a time? (bonus points if they knew about each other)

i think that was the craziest couple weeks i've had
lol yee. all 3 of us got dinner one time too w/ a few of my best friends. but they didn't know that i was sleeping w/ both of them, they thought it was just "on the down low"

my best friends were cracking up the whole dinner and kept trying to unsubtly hint at it all night.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i don't ever think i've lost complete consciousness in the shower

although i've gone in and laid down/chilled/half slept many many many times

i did fall asleep on the toilet for sure, during genesis LOL
i passed out for like 2 hours and woke up and was like "f***"

Lovage

Smash Hero
yeah i've dozed off in the shower

it kinda sucks though, because at least in my shower the water is splashing on your face and ****
it feels nice to be super relaxed in the shower, but dipping into sleep sucks

sidefx

Smash Champion
i love falling asleep in the shower.

especially when im tired as ****, or feel like being lazy and taking a really long shower, i could just lay down in the tub, and pass out.

i dont think ive actually slept.. more like relaxed with my eyes closed.. lol

but its best when you plug the drain until its passed your ears, so all you ear is muffed water drops, and all the water hitting you, its mad relaxing

Top Bottom