• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you ever?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Nah but I had sex in the bathroom with my ex at my friend's place while he was there waiting in his room.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i think i have

have you ever
used toilet paper as a bookmark?

bonus points if you forgot, and took it into a public place and had to hide it really quick!

joeplicate

Smash Master
i haven't done that either

have you ever ran out of toilet paper, and had to use the cardboard tube/something else/a tampon to wipe ur a$$?

s2j poopy status up in here

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
no to soda in shower
no to gaming online on the toilet
not to toilet paper as bookmark
yes (sorta) to using something else (napkins/paper towels)
yes to peeing on the phone (WHAT'S SO WRONG ABOUT IT OSCAR)
not sure but maybe to jacking off

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
have you everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

invited a friend over, and tried to jerk off before he showed up?
YES this happened with otto. friggin had to put my erect **** away hella quick cuz he showed up way earlier than i thought he would

and while im posting in this topic i just want to agree that jkun is indeed suddenly amazing XD

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
YES this happened with otto. friggin had to put my erect **** away hella quick cuz he showed up way earlier than i thought he would

and while im posting in this topic i just want to agree that jkun is indeed suddenly amazing XD
HAHAHAHAH thanks for being honest

have you ever
walked around the house naked while home alone/late at night
and suddenly discovered you werent alone???

joeplicate

Smash Master
LMFAO toph

i don't know whether you typed this or not
but thinking of it as "erect s***" is sooo funny omfg

there's something so gratifying and so specific a feeling you transmit when saying "my s*%+"

like you're kind of mad about it lool

edit:
no brendan
but one time i was about to take a shower
and my sister definitely walked in on me checking out my sac
and saw my butt

LOL this is probably the funniest thread ever

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
have you ever had a close call and almost pooped ur pants?

i had a close call the other day playing online poker

this guy wasn't as lucky

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/5...beat-i-just-pooped-my-pants-8-tabling-204247/
i didn't have a close call because it actually happened to me in middle school
the pe teacher wouldn't let me go
and i really had to go
eventually i guess i bugged him enough and he let me go
i ran to the rest room, got in and it was too late (the need had intensified just knowing the toilet was so close)
what sucks is that obviously i was in my pe clothes and i had just gotten poop on the outside of my shorts somehow...so i finished up, flipped my shorts inside out, and went about my business as if all were fine for the rest of pe.................

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
have you ever been condemned to

HELL?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
this thread is hilarious!

Have you ever went to your washer with a basket of dirty clothes and then inserted them into the washer only to find out that the clothes you were currently wearing needed to be washed also so you take them off and put them in the washer also and then as you are walking back to your room you walk passed the front door and someone just got home and is unlocking the door so your scurry back to your laundry room and pull out a bunch of wet clothes and put them on and proceed to your room as if nothing happened??
... **** that was long

sidefx

Smash Champion
have you ever taken a shower, and then had to ****, and got out dripping wet and took your **** and then got back in the shower

Top Bottom