• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
See reactions like that are why girls play hard to get and constantly bull**** you.

Because if they show interest, they're creepy and obsessive.

Honestly, she sounded drunk, and she probably just made a decision to phone up the guy and actually say how he made her feel, which honestly would help the human race a lot if people did such things.

But noooooooooooooooo.

We all have to be full of ****, because apparently it's the replacement for fossil fuels to run society.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah like I said she sounded incredibly drunk.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
That's why being gay is awesome.

No stupid women problems to deal with.

Just steak and ____ all day everyday.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I have yet to have a girlfriend and havent even kissed a girl :'D so pro~
Lol, I know the feeling, buddy. Ah well since you got Jill, let me have pre-other M Samus, when she was still cool. But yeah, never had much physical contact with girls, and when I could have, I gently pushed her off because she was drunk, lol.

Jokes aside, it is true that a lot of guys are turned off by girls who take the initiative. I think our societies still has some room to grow until that kind of behaviour becomes more socially sanctioned. I'm fine with a girl who shows genuine interest. It would save me some time if I liked her back, XD. Although Ihave to admit that until now, the only girls who hit on me were either crazy or underage. Sometimes both.

Like, the last one who hit on me, probably hadn't taken a bath in a while... Oh, and at anime cons, each year, there has to be one jailbait who gives me her phone number and I'm like "huh... wait, what?". Although I think that it may partially be more of a result of the place. In Cons, people tend to let fairly loose. Another girl I knew traumatized me by dragging me to a yaoi panel. If you don't know what yaoi is, don't look it up. These strange encounters make my friends make fun of me a lot x_x.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol wtf at people defending the girl in the video. that is not how you show interest. that is how you creep people out. If a girl can show initiative in a normal way, I really respect that and definitely find it attractive even if I'm not attracted to the girl.

vigilante I have similar con stories, except my friends always find them hilarious because I am seriously a degenerate magnet. my sister helped me throw together a pyramid head costume in one night and it got me a LOTTT of the wrong kind of attention.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Explains a lot really. That is pure beta
Hey there is nothing wrong with that, personally I would rather have intercourse with a person who is not drunk, simply because I wish them to be a ok with it and I know most people are not them selfs when they are drunk, so out of respect I would decline such an offer as tempting as it would be.

soju

SD God
Lol, I know the feeling, buddy. Ah well since you got Jill, let me have pre-other M Samus, when she was still cool. But yeah, never had much physical contact with girls, and when I could have, I gently pushed her off because she was drunk, lol.

Lol, yep I pretty much don't take any initiative with girls, and then when girls do, they're always not my type so I have no motivation with girls, but I feel like its pretty sad when girls ask me to prom when the guy is suppose to and I deny, makes me feel bad. Physically, I pretty much go as far as you get a hug and you earned it, but girls don't think like that, I'm the ticklish asian guy so you know how that goes. . .not a good mixture. And I think Anime Cons would be hella amazing if people had more restraint, I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to lick a stranger's arm TT.TT gah. But yeah also my friends have traumatized me in so many ways by introducing me to things, but I don't think I can even mention a single one of them on Smashboards w/out infraction XD haha

Meh, but I just think it's because I'm too picky with girls. . . Sometimes I think I should take my friend's advice and go out with the next good looking normalish girl and be like rabbits, hahaha

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Hey there is nothing wrong with that, personally I would rather have intercourse with a person who is not drunk, simply because I wish them to be a ok with it and I know most people are not them selfs when they are drunk, so out of respect I would decline such an offer as tempting as it would be.
That's fine, but just don't complain when you keep getting turned down by girls even though you're sch a nice guy.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
That's fine, but just don't complain when you keep getting turned down by girls even though you're sch a nice guy.
As the saying goes - sadly enough - "nice guys finish last".

I've had several girlfriends before, and after my last one, she reminded me why it feels so good to be single - I can spend money on me and ONLY me. Call it selfish, but I like to have things for myself, and to dedicate a lot of my time to a girl, when I hardly dedicate my time to even my closest friends... it's just too much for me.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
That's one of the biggest issues with dating; not being able to spend nearly as much time with your good friends like you could before you got a bf/gf.

One of my best friends just got a boyfriend a while ago and I haven't hung out with her in like 2 months... Last year we hung out like every other day.

A little sad really... But I'm happy for her.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Heh, that is fine, unlike the other guys I am okay with taking my time. Sex is not the main reason why I wish for a girl friend.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
If you feel like you HAVE to be with your "partner" then you shouldn't be with them anyway.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Heh, that is fine, unlike the other guys I am okay with taking my time. Sex is not the main reason why I wish for a girl friend.
Sadly, in today's world, about 90% of relationships are about the sex... well, early on anyway.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
But like why do you want a GIRLfriend then. Why not just anybody?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
But like why do you want a GIRLfriend then. Why not just anybody?
Good point, however I guess I just wish someone I could talk to at a really deep level, hopefully more so then just a normal friendship. For something that more relationship-esque I just have a preference for wemon.

Edit: I would like a female physiologist that I do not have to pay fees to, also a physiologist that is a gamer is a must, I can not picture myself with a girl friend who is not a gamer.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I haven't had a relationship yet which sucks because everybody and their significant ones keep reminding me of my lack of relationship :/

And I tried on a girl for about a year. I was nice to her and apparently she wants a guy who basically treats her like an *** and... ahem... does what would be classified as **** if they both didn't have their clothes on atm. Then I try being like that which apparently also fails because I'm being "mean" and I'm like 2 feet shorter than the last guy. Then I gave up because I realized it wasn't worth it when I finally realized just how much of a ***** she was -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom