• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest CPU?

Adapt

Smash Lord
Mario, Wario, Luigi, TL, Peach, and Pika are the best CPUs

If I had to pick one... prolly Luigi

Skwerlly

Smash Rookie
Despite being a pretty decent player, I can still get my *** handed to me by a lvl 9 Mario, Luigi, Olimar, or Pit.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Olimar and Pit CPUs are far too easy to gimp.... they are good on the stage, but are toast when knocked off

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
I actually did not notice much difference between Levels 1-9, except for the Level 1s walk around without attacking more. I actually have a replay on my game with a Level 1 Toon Link beating a Level 9 Falco in a 2 stock match without dying.

shurf

Smash Cadet
Meta Knight. Not that he's hard. Just that his high priority attacks make him more challenging than most.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
When you say he leaves you with one stock, how many stocks do you start with? I generally play 3.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Wario
Pit
Metaknight
Mario
Mr. Game and Watch

These are the hardest opponents to me. Especially Wario. He sidesteps so freaking much. >=(

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I find it to be mario and wolf.

though mario always tries to fireball me when I play MG&W, then i bucket them all, and I simply walk up to him and use, then he dies. he needs to learn some day

XACE-K

Smash Master
Lvl 9 Meta-Knight's and Pikachu's always piss me off whenever I play as a charcater I suck with against them.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I can't really remember very well at the moment, but I'd probably say Peach.

I hate it when they float right above the ground and use their aerials on you even though they're at ground level.

Nicole

Smash Champion
for me, the mario bros., pit, and TL are the worst. it's the projectiles that really tick me off. and there's something about mario and luigi that seems smarter than the other cpus. i don't like pikachu much either.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
for me it's Mr. Game and Watch (lv.9) and wolf (Is suck against wolf anyway so that might not count)

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
That video doesen't prove anything. Throughout it, I noticed many unfair reasons how he beat some of the level 9s...
Spamming moves (anytime which he plays Zelda, specifically against Game and Watch, where he used dtilt about 13 times)
Being lucky (Marth VS Peach is a prime example of this)
Using broken characters against lower tiered ones OR unfair matchups (Fox VS Bowser? Meta Knight VS Zelda, Marth VS Peach, King Dedede VS Kirby)
Chaingrabbing (Dedede VS Kirby, on Bridge of Eldin as well)
Using stage to advantage (Yep, you guessed it... The chaingrab in Dedede VS Kirby)
And most importantly...

HE USED ITEMS! (Fox VS Link, you can see a Bob-Omb drop from the sky, Smash Balls in Samus VS Samus and Link VS Link)

Also, I have a new list of what I consider the hardest Level 9 to the easiest if I use the same character as the opponent...

Pikachu
Wario
Diddy Kong
Mario
Luigi
Ness
Meta Knight
Lucario
Ice Climbers
Wolf
Pit
Kirby
Mr. Game and Watch (seems toned down in PAL version)
Fox
Marth
Zelda
R.O.B.
Falco
Peach
Toon Link
Sonic
Ivysaur
Yoshi
Snake
Donkey Kong
Jigglypuff
Sheik
Charizard
Pokemon Trainer (as a whole)
Samus
Link
Squirtle
Zamus
Ganondorf
King Dedede
Captain Falcon
Olimar
Bowser
Ike

And there you have it. I know it may be wrong to you, but it's MY ist.
NOTE: NOT A TIER LIST.
EDIT: LOL. I just realised I forgot Link.

Top Bottom