• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Feet 4 - A Falco Combo Video by Zhu UPLOADED

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i don't think you should worry so much about the skill gap between 2-3 vs. 3-4, Zhu. the point of a combo video is to entertain, not to display skill, and you definitely accomplished that.

you did some sick **** in this though, good stuff Zhu. pivot f-tilt wtf?!

zhu is pretty sexy. and his falco is pretty good too.

Vro

Smash Lord
you had a great selection of your stuff zhu, but why didn't you do the running shine turnaround wavedash off the stage into bair on M2K on battlefield from genesis?

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
i dunno why everyones bashing the music, i felt it was good, it had meaning (watchmyhappyfeetnowwatchmeZHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) :D

combos were sweet too. creative. and the best part is they were combos done on skilled *** players.

tooogoooood

scorekid100

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** zhuu ***** everyone in the vid! The skill gap wasn't a problem for sure as it was still a great combo video displaying uh... great combos!I was watching your feet the whole time and developed a foot fetish.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
the best parts of the vid are the mindgames.

waveshield to fsmash on shiz lol
the clip on dreamland in your sig lol
and the random chainthrows on fox
lol at people getting downthrow->dsmashed. classic

Vro

Smash Lord
I almost forgot to use it, but I did.

Yeah, it was one of the first clips!
you're right, i guess it got colluded with all the other **** combos. you say you didn't get that much better from 3 - 4, but you sure as hell proved it to everyone in the nation during that period. your combos improved, as well as your opponents.

edit: did i mention i love the wavedash OoS fsmash section? that **** is glorious

Kira-

Smash Champion
This is more of a "look at the smart things I do" rather than a combo video.

It's a much more helpful Falco guide than any combo video could be. *thumbs up*

but some of your combos near the end and the one on mango at the end of the first song... soo ridiculous when it all comes together

Meneks

Smash Lord
This is more of a "look at the smart things I do" rather than a combo video.

It's a much more helpful Falco guide than any combo video could be. *thumbs up*

but some of your combos near the end and the one on mango at the end of the first song... soo ridiculous when it all comes together
I agree this video displayed various situations that showed falco doing certain weird things that you wouldnt normally to get out of stuff

L__

Smash Master
That's what I imagined the first time I saw Happy Feet after Zhu's videos...

Except all the penguins were all doing D-air -> shine(s)

Top Bottom