• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hamilton, Ontario S.S.B.B. CASH TOURNY DEC 27!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
How long does it take to get from brampton to Hamilton???

Edit

Never mind, mapquest it. If it's not freezing rain tomorrow, I might show to this. How many people expected to come??? I would like to get as much experience as possible. Plus anyone know stores in Hamilton that support Yugioh and Pokemon, would like to make my 1hr trip worth it.
Yo yo, if you find a store that has pokeballs let me know, I'm in the market for a new one I can hang off my belt loops.

Don't worry, you'll know who I am if you come:laugh:

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
**** Ambrose didnt know Iliad had that affect on you?

Who else is coming with you brose?

EDIT: Nvm asked u on MSN. FTR its Brose, JL, Minus... there goes my chance at top 5

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
**** its cloudy as a mother****er in Vaughan, im not sure if it will be safe to drive, how are things in Niagra Jared/Wolfblade?

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Seeding will be random. Starts at 3, if your going to be late you must call ahead and we will postpone your playing as long as possible.

289-396-4290

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Just wondering because tourny's are usually on Saturdays, but that Saturday my band has a show, so it'd be best to do it the day after which is Sunday.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if the date is set for march 1st 100% i can make sure i get everything out of the way so im not busy so yay

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Probably gonna make it to that one. Vaughan is pretty close to Brampton. :)

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
March 1st... i cant do sundays unless u start at like 12:30

RESULTS:
1.Ambrose (IC, MK, Diddy, Marth)
2. JL (him and brose split) (Wario, MK)
3. Minus (Falco, ZSS)
4. Chaotic (Lucario)
5. Wolfblade (Lucario, Fox, Pikachu)
5. Pastaboy (Diddy)
7. Zephramrill (PT, GaW)
7. Iliad (Wolf, MK)
9. Jaske (IC)
9.Tipzntrix (Pit, Ike?)

dont remember the rest

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
17-20 i think.

Shoutouts:

Everyone who placed above me: **** you.

Everyone who placed below me: **** me.

Srsly tho

Chaotic: **** you :p your lucario is a beast and for some reason u got aura in out PT dittos and pulled some huge comebacks on me. P.S. Spike > Lava > Fly ***** you =P

Wolfblade: Ivy Ivy Ivy. Get ***** yo im 1-0 in PT dittos

Patsaboy: We roasted some serious nuts today yo... at a real tourney we should definitely team up and hopefully i wont rocksmash kill you so much.

Tipzntrix: Youre not ready yet

Minus: West Coast: Best coast? haha I took a game off you and im proud of that, its shown ive come a long *** way since GOML where i won 1 set all day. Juge 9 > you

Jaske?: Nice ICs, ggs

JTM?: Nice Diddy, hes way better than your falco, use him moar plz

Pownz: Still gay with your rules (thank god only your regulars payed attention to them like WTF playing ICs on FD twice when he won once already :S, winner of game 1 must stay that character in game 2, no stage striking...), and you didnt listen to anyone which sucked (25 bucks and no pools? WTF), doubt I'll come back unless you guys clean up your act but you guys have a nice place. If you are good to the scene the scene will be good to you. (when you promise us standard rules, 4-6 setups, etc.... give it to us)

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
What happened to you no shows? I thought GI and Toronto Joe were coming. GI and I have overdue matches and I wanted to play Joe after seeing his awesome AiB wifi ****.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
vaughan in fog +freezin rain, was what did me in, you couldnt see anything ahead of you while driving so we just headed home..... ill come to the next one if weather doesnt wreck me

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
wait wut JL, repeat that again clearly?

RANDOM CHARACTER BATTLES?

Are you ****in kidding me? That was mandatory for the tourny? If so they def dont appreciate our scene showing up and ****** their regulars.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Actually all three of us split it.....
(And random was by choice of brose and jl don't freak out nate lol)

GG's, I actually had a lot of fun today despite the kinda small group!

Zeph: LOL Ok, I don't exactly argue with level 9 hammers, that **** happens... I mean hell look at bug, he's been riding that replay vs me for months =D

Oh and yeah Pyrowinnerkid brawl = Minus, melee = Runawayfire, as Niko said dual personalities ftw.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Pownz: Still gay with your rules (thank god only your regulars payed attention to them like WTF playing ICs on FD twice when he won once already :S, winner of game 1 must stay that character in game 2, no stage striking...), and you didnt listen to anyone which sucked (25 bucks and no pools? WTF), doubt I'll come back unless you guys clean up your act but you guys have a nice place. If you are good to the scene the scene will be good to you. (when you promise us standard rules, 4-6 setups, etc.... give it to us)
Oh and yeah Pyrowinnerkid brawl = Minus, melee = Runawayfire, as Niko said dual personalities ftw.
Oh yeh, makes sense since I changed my name when Brawl came out too.

But it wasn't FOR Brawl, I just wanted to change my name.

Top Bottom