• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hamilton, Ontario S.S.B.B. CASH TOURNY DEC 27!

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Probly might be going. I see big names gonna be there and Hamilton isn't a mission like Niagara..

But how many tv's did you say there are? 4? Because if it's only 4 that's going to take bloody forever and I don't got that time, especially since this starts in the afternoon it could go up to like 12

pastaboy

Smash Champion
last time it went till like 9 and there were like maybe 18 people
there were 4 main tvs but maybe they can sacrifice one of the xbox 360 set-ups for brawl

WIGI

Smash Champion
me comign is probably dependant on those same factors then lol.

and its bloody expensive.. and only brawl singles?

Niko_K

Smash Master
I don't get why you have to force non members to buy a membership only to never come back. Way to profit.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
^ Yeah, that's pretty stupid.

Please tell me there's more than 4 TV setups....

Niko_K

Smash Master
Our smash scene is actually pure garbage. No one ever wants to get together for practice and everyone is always doing other important things. Max lives 2 seconds from me and I practice with him maybe once every 2 weeks.

It's true.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Guys stop being Jews, this is how they make their money. Look at the first page, it says $15 of it goes to pot! $15! And the $10 goes to them, in which next time they will not profit from you. I consider that small profit as only half us will need to pay that $10, the rest are members or people who have gone before.

They will also record many of the matches. the only thing i am worried about if I go is that there may only be 4 set-ups, that's huge fail. Also, their stupid seeding system that does not work with our seeding.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I actually kinda thought about that but jewed anyways. Thanks for the reminder G. 4 setups wont be THAT bad if theres only 25-30 people... Does Pownz want people to bring setups?

Gichan

Smash Champion
There's always Broski's TV. And if CoS would just come they always bring a million. This could be an epic tourney if Pownz lets the PR panelists help out. If not, people will not take this **** seriously.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Guys stop being Jews, this is how they make their money. Look at the first page, it says $15 of it goes to pot! $15! And the $10 goes to them, in which next time they will not profit from you. I consider that small profit as only half us will need to pay that $10, the rest are members or people who have gone before.

They will also record many of the matches. the only thing i am worried about if I go is that there may only be 4 set-ups, that's huge fail. Also, their stupid seeding system that does not work with our seeding.
Like GI said, the ENTIRE $15 goes towards the pot. Just think of the extra 10 as like a venue fee.

I don't think I'll be coming. This sounds really lame. 4 setups?

My parents are gone the last week of February and the first week of March, so I want to do something in my house. I can probably get 6 TV's just on my own...sooo...

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Like GI said, the ENTIRE $15 goes towards the pot. Just think of the extra 10 as like a venue fee.

I don't think I'll be coming. This sounds really lame. 4 setups?

My parents are gone the last week of February and the first week of March, so I want to do something in my house. I can probably get 6 TV's just on my own...sooo...
=O

You better get something going on if that's the case.
:laugh:

SmashCentralOfficial

We'll see. My house isn't all that big so I'm thinking like 30 or so people max.

So it would be like this tourny, but not gay.

J.L

Smash Ace
^^ honestly, if you could hold a tourney at your place with 30 or so ppl and have the entrance fee like $10 or something, i think that would be pretty fun.

Im sure a lot of ppl would come. I know I would.

SmashCentralOfficial

Wow. I do this every time my parents go away and everyone's been like "Eff that".

But now it's completely different =S.

Not that I'm complaining.
It's kind of a burn how we're talking about this in this tourny thread though.

Top Bottom