• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
When will you be able to get into this?
Possibly never if what he's talking about is what I think he's talking about and I'm almost certain I know what he's talking about.

Tell you in a month or two if you remind me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've read. The majority of the conversation has been centered around me and Werekill and the conversation centered around me has been just that, talking around me. I'm not going into Laundry or EE's take on how to read Ryker.

Marshy, do you take issue with me vigging Gorf?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Yo G Life. You were gonna do some stuff before.

Now's a better chance than you've ever had. Have at it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hey Xonar, I see nothing I dislike at the current time and have town vibes on you. I'm worried again. ;_;
Don't worry, I'm town. I might even cop myself to make sure, if that would comfort you. I mean, I have no meta, so why even bring that up? :bee:

Possibly never if what he's talking about is what I think he's talking about and I'm almost certain I know what he's talking about.

Tell you in a month or two if you remind me.
Got it in my agenda, April 3th, RykerMathBlasters. Won't forget.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
>Work on papers all night
>One new post in the thread 12 hours later
I'm not sure if I'm impressed or disappointed.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
So turns out I have both a paper due wed and a test like an hour later. And a lab in the morning.

On the off chance I don't decide to just jump off a tall building rather than face these horros, somebody wanna unvote so I can throw down? Because yeah I'm p much V/LA at this point (not that it matters much).

Still want that claim, beeteedubs.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 1.7 - With 13 alive it take 7 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Soup [0]
Sold2 [5] - Soup, Xonar, Ryker, JTB, Evil Eye
Kantrip [0]
JTB [0]
WashedLaundry [0]
Jim Morrison [0]
Ryker [1] - Gorf
Evil Eye [0]
J [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [1] - Jim Morrison
marshy [0]

Not Voting [6] - Sold2, J, Glyph, marshy, Kantrip, WL

Deadline has been set for March 10th @ 11:59PM EST

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Would anyone believe me if I said I really do think Werekill was just frustrated? I'd really like to make a legitimate post of why he's not scum but like it really just comes down to you all finding it deep inside your hearts to set aside logic for a moment and believe that. Maybe I should spew some AtE? I think that would help.

Yeah I know it's a hail mary and honestly it's probably best for me to get lynched at this point, so you don't have to deal with me(or rather the bad taste left by WK) later.

I'm The Blasternaut, Town Calculator.
just kidding I'm actually Henry Freeman's Mother, Town FBI Agent. But that's unimportant.

Now let me lay some major stats on you here, alright?

Yeah I got nothin.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Could've sworn you promised to tell us how ******** we all are. Tall orders like that tend to come with reads 'n' insights 'n' ****. Not that I expect any better from a ZOMBIE GOAST.

No reply to this = admission of guilt obv

A reply to this sans reads and insights = admission of guilt obv

I say we give Stu a day-ish to throw up reads on the one-percenter chance WK is just a fuller than Full ****** and then send him off to the countrysides. I heard they were nice.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Would anyone believe me if I said I really do think Werekill was just frustrated? I'd really like to make a legitimate post of why he's not scum but like it really just comes down to you all finding it deep inside your hearts to set aside logic for a moment and believe that. Maybe I should spew some AtE? I think that would help.
Don't think it would.

Sold2, are you still gonna read the game and post your thoughts on anything? If so, I agree with EE's notion that giving you a day for that would be okay.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Nope EE I said that before reading the game because I was all like "I'm too pro at mafia." I went in thinking you all must just be jumping some big conclusion and I could reason this out but I actually looked through all of Werekill's posts there and I gave up on the concept of defending this slot's actions.

I suppose I'll come back tonight and give you all a well written, organized, informational post. I can't right now.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

just kidding I'm actually Henry Freeman's Mother, Town FBI Agent. But that's unimportant.

Yeh I ain't buying it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Responding to prod, guess I'll get caught up now

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wow I expected another 12 pages to read but there was only like 3. Was hoping someone would do something that would jump out at me but surprise surprise everything looks pretty okay and I really am not invested enough in this game to read back much of anything.

S2 lynch is fine I guess

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
marshy, your 585 says you want a soldkill lynch and you oppose a claim to avoid it being backed out of, but you aren't voting him. why not?

glyph, what's changed between your 478 and your 624 to be ok with a werekill lynch? is there someone else that you think we should be looking at?

kantrip is a slot im trying to figure out. I really don't like the way he approached Gorf early on, voting him because he wasn't going hard on someone then unvoting him once he made that bad case on Ryker. Post-Ryker case, all he's done is just ask people for opinions on current happenings without giving his own thoughts.

Kantrip, you keep asking Ryker if he thinks Gorf's case is genuine or scummy but I didn't see you answer that yourself. Please do.

Also, your 584 is wrong because Glyph disagreed with Werekills lynch. How does this affect you wanting a Sold lynch/claim since your post implies that you want this to happen because everyone is for it?

I'm starting to invest more time in this game, so I'll try to get on between shifts at work tomorrow. If not, I'll continue stuff tomorrow night.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think Gorf's case was bad, but I honestly think he bought into it. If he's scum and faking it, I think that he believed he would have bought into it as town, as well.

Ya dig?

So basically I think that the case is genuine but really reachy by nature.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mk, I might come back to you later about that.

What about my question wrt glyph?

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's a pretty strange question.

Okay, so I didn't know someone was against the lynch. It wouldn't change my opinion of a claim. The statement would just have to change to "the majority of us want the lynch" or something.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
What changed is the fact that I don't have the energy or the material to work with to change the lynch. I still think Sold2 is probably town, but won't stand in the way of the game without a better solution to offer

Kantrip

Kantplay
Don't be lazy Glyph.

You feel with conviction that this is a mislynch? Briefly outline why, come up with an alternative, and give us incentive to lynch the alternative. You know the drill.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh and since you pretty clearly said you don't have an alternative, I question your motivation to bring it up in the first place. You don't even want to try and the bottom line is that your actions have no town intent.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No, I'm going to continue being lazy actually

Kantrip

Kantplay
Then what made you ever oppose the wagon in the first place if you didn't plan on doing anything about it?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well at the time I planned on doing something about it but that kind of fell through

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kay. That's as far as this interaction can go now that we've gone into unprovable territory.

If stew flips town my read on Glyph becomes leaning scum.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
ryker gorf is an outstanding choice to be shot. please kill him tonight he should die

wanna know why i wasnt voting scum2 earlier jtb? ill show you

HAMMAH!!!

vote sold2

:phone:

:phone:

Top Bottom