• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Just making sure JTB, but one of your points involves Gorf planning to continue pushing for the player that he allegedly Night Killed? I'm not opposing Gorfscum or Gorf pressure, but that seems like a strange thing to do. Could you come up with some sort of reason for why Gorf would kill Ryker in this scenario?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I didn't make a point that he was planning to continue a push on Ryker.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You are just getting into speculation now. And if you want to go down that path...

Showing how Gorf has been jumping from one person to another, it doesn't make a difference. He went from Jim to Ryker without mentioning his previous scumread at all. Gorf is surely smart enough to know that Ryker wouldn't forget his previous push, so he killed him before he got a chance to expose scumGorf, then jumped on the first person he could toDay.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
And to add on, doc was most likely on EE last night, so Ryker would've been a clear shot.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I got what I was looking for, I guess. The question was less about speculation and more about hearing your answer. I'll let Gorf respond to your points if he's going to do that (Gorf, please do that).

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If you aren't opposed to Gorf pressure, put your vote on him as well.

Kantrip

Kantplay
But I'm also not opposed to pressure on you. I'll bite for now, but don't take this as me siding with you.

Vote: Gorf

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 2.1 - With 10 alive it take 6 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Soup [0]
Kantrip [0]
JTB [3] - Xonar, Gorf, Jim Morrison
Jim Morrison [0]
Evil Eye [0]
Red Ryu [1] - Soup
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [2] - JTB, Kantrip
marshy [0]

Not Voting [4] - Red Ryu, Glyph, marshy, Evil Eye

Deadline has been set for March 20th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
K.

JTB said:
Upon Werekills scumflip, the person that stands out the most is easily Gorf. His play during the shenanigans with Werekill involve him pointing out how scummy Werekill is and pushing weak cases on other people. 134 shows his weak push on Soup that he drops later (oh, i misread what he said, unvote) and 200 shows the opening to his 'push' on Jim. The important thing to note is that while Werekill remains his top scumpick, he never actually questions her about anything.
So I'm scummy cuz I didn't wanna really grill the main focus of the game, and wanted to look down other avenues? And besides iirc there were niggz saying that I WASN'T that vocal about scumWK, to which I stated that yea, I was feeling it, but that that shouldn't be the only priority. I forgot that mafia was about all of town only focusing on one person and not looking down other avenues, my b.

And... okay? to your whole weak push garbage wrt Soup and Jim... I don't really see how that's scummy.

JTB said:
Then....nothing. He votes Jim and just does nothing. He answers a few questions wrt to Jim (267, in which he calls Xonar/Jim TvS and 271.) but then drops him completely and goes for Ryker in 352 without any sort of reasoning until later. I'm not going to scruntize his case since it's not hard to see how much its reaching for scumRyker, but there's a couple things to be drawn from it:

- Werekill is still scum
- Ryker is scum because he is posting about how much he dislikes Werekill's slot.
Seriously, you're mad reaching. Why even mention the whole dropping Jim thing? Who CARES? It's not like it was scummy... but it did look good to mention. And I want you to get every single part of my pushing of Ryker together and tell me why every single part was reaching and bad. When you find the points that make sense (note: there will be plenty), you can erase what you were doing and say "Sorry Gorf you were right I was wrong I should shut my mouth." Okay? And way to freaking twist my words around wrt the second bullet. How's about you, oh idk, actually READ what I disliked about Ryker instead of seeing the townRyker flip, correlating it with the fact that I had a scum read on Ryker, and saying lolderp I'm gonna focus attention on him so it looks like I'm scumhuntin in this biznatch.

JTB said:
The second point is the kicker. Gorf has done the same exact thing, posting about how much he dislikes Werekills slot while pushing other people so we don't forget that he thinks she is super scummy. It's hardcore distancing and trying to apply that to Ryker when he is even more guilty of it himself.
TOTAL bull****, first off for the fact that that's not even why I disliked Ryker, and second off cuz I'm not bad so I wouldn't even make an attempt to distance from WK. If I was scum it'd make more sense to apply it to someone bad like you or Jim so you can badtown trip up and I can incriminate yo ***.

That's another thing. Explain why scumGorf would have the balls to attack Ryker D1?

JTB said:
And...that's it. He can't push Ryker anymore, he's completely forgotten about his scumJim read, and now he's jumping on me for reasons unknown. His first two posts toDay should demonstrate that he's just sheeping Xonar and when questioned about it, he just plays dumb and lazy, which isn't anything new.
I never really had a scumJim read, I've just thought his play was awkward, and after mingling and such realized that welp... maybe he's moreso dumb than scum.

And yea. I'm scum for being lazy. You're right.

JTB said:
And EE is obvioustown with his massive case on her as well.
This is REMARKABLY untrue by the way and I'd love to hear watchu got to back up that blanket *** statement.

#HBC | Gorf

You are just getting into speculation now. And if you want to go down that path...

Showing how Gorf has been jumping from one person to another, it doesn't make a difference. He went from Jim to Ryker without mentioning his previous scumread at all. Gorf is surely smart enough to know that Ryker wouldn't forget his previous push, so he killed him before he got a chance to expose scumGorf, then jumped on the first person he could toDay.
You've officially thrown your own case down the ****ter my friend.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So THAT'S where I got it from. I saw something that made me think he was implying that you wanted to push Ryker more but then when he said he didn't I forgot what made me think so originally. Lol.

#HBC | Gorf

Kantrip take your vote off me. It's cool that you're not opposed to my pressure, but you don't believe me to be scum, and you're moreso convinced on scumJTB than scumGorf, which, since you are, that's where your vote should be mang.

#HBC | Gorf

JTB your entire damn case is constructed around the basis of speculation, and wanting to push for somebody you'd feel would be a good target to push for. And since it was really evident that my main squeeze was Ryker yesterDay, and he flipped town, your scum mind processed as looking like there can be good to come from pushing me. Your logic has too many holes to count, your scumminess is prominent, and I know you didn't expect to be so thrashed, so you can either hold on to this and slowly wane as you "realize I'm not scummy", which may or may not look cool, or you can say k I was wrong and try to look down other paths and/or bus your scummate. Choice is your mang.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Unvote

I'll just hold off on voting anyone until I've actually read again. The vote on you just felt hollow and unnecessary, and JTB will feel the same unless I feel it, you know what I mean?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ok, so while I reply, tell me why I'm scum.

pro-tip, cant use anything from toDay to support your stance

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why the **** are you trying to exclude your play toDay from possible cases? If it's scummy it's scummy.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
:glare:

Why don't you look at when he voted me and called me scum, for one.

#HBC | Gorf

Unvote

I'll just hold off on voting anyone until I've actually read again. The vote on you just felt hollow and unnecessary, and JTB will feel the same unless I feel it, you know what I mean?
Yea. The whole "that's where your vote should be" wasn't try'na convince you to throw your vote that way (well it was) but really it was just telling you yo, you're not voting me for the right reasons, vote for the right reasons.

#HBC | Gorf

Hey JTB. It's 3:30 in the morning, and I'm a 17 year old boy, so I'm gonna go ahead and NOT do that case any time soon.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yes he does. He believed I was scum before anything happened toDay, so he needs to point out what made him believe I was scum before anything of this happened.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yes he does. He believed I was scum before anything happened toDay, so he needs to point out what made him believe I was scum before anything of this happened.
That's a given. That doesn't mean he can't also show the recent stuff in addition. Seriously, what don't you get about this. It's not like we don't know what happened before and what happened after the start of toDay.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Just did a read of JTB's posts. There wasn't much there. His play reminds me of RR scum meta.

JTB when was the last time you were scum?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I get what you are saying Kantrip. Gorf can go ahead and use toDays content to support his 'scum read', but his case has to be based on whatever he was thinking in those first two posts of the Day.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
and i dont remember the last game i was scum in, this is my first game in like 6 months

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
werent you going to bed little boy? If you have time to remind me of something I'm already doing, surely you have time to make your case.

#HBC | Gorf

Nah I'm not going to bed I'm just not gonna go through the trouble of making a case half tired. And btw the time it takes to remind you to do something is significantly less than the time it takes to make a case. Maybe if you made good ones that you didn't come up with half ***** you know that but oh well.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
K.

So I'm scummy cuz I didn't wanna really grill the main focus of the game, and wanted to look down other avenues?
It's scummy not because she was the main focus on the game but because she was your top scumpick and you did nothing.

And besides iirc there were niggz saying that I WASN'T that vocal about scumWK, to which I stated that yea, I was feeling it, but that that shouldn't be the only priority.
Admittance that you were being vocal about scumWK.

I forgot that mafia was about all of town only focusing on one person and not looking down other avenues, my b.
Not my point.

And... okay? to your whole weak push garbage wrt Soup and Jim... I don't really see how that's scummy.
Because that's not even the point of my case, can you read?

Seriously, you're mad reaching. Why even mention the whole dropping Jim thing? Who CARES? It's not like it was scummy... but it did look good to mention.
It's scummy because you are fake contributing.

And I want you to get every single part of my pushing of Ryker together and tell me why every single part was reaching and bad.
Once again, this is not relevant to my case at all. What is relevant is the points that you made can easily be applied to yourself.

When you find the points that make sense (note: there will be plenty), you can erase what you were doing and say "Sorry Gorf you were right I was wrong I should shut my mouth." Okay? And way to freaking twist my words around wrt the second bullet. How's about you, oh idk, actually READ what I disliked about Ryker instead of seeing the townRyker flip, correlating it with the fact that I had a scum read on Ryker, and saying lolderp I'm gonna focus attention on him so it looks like I'm scumhuntin in this biznatch.
Let me repost your case on Ryker. I'll even throw in some surprises!

Now I know I know, Ryker's usually a hard a** and pulls shiz like this all the time, but he'sGorf's almost going completely out of his way to gather attention to his disdain for Werekill's slot. As townWerekill, it doesn't really matter whether scumRyker'sGorf's right or wrong, because EVERYBODY is on that shiz, so ideally it would go pretty unnoticed. As scumWerekill, RykerGorf can easily hold a place as a push for her wagon with all of this. Besides, Ryker's view on scumbuddies is that they're there to be bussed.WHAT THE **** IS THIS **** Sure, it's possible for townRyker to have pointed and called all of this out. But townRyker wouldn't(How do you know what townRyker wouldn't do? Are you actually playing as Ryker too?) go so out of his way to be noticed as on the wagon, as helping to lead Werekill into the noose. ScumRyker would(How do you now that scumRyker would need it? Are you playing as Ryker too?) almost need it since he wasn't here for the show. And no I'm not gonna just be cool with someone saying "He played X game as town and was this hard on Y."

TOTAL bull****, first off for the fact that that's not even why I disliked Ryker, and second off cuz I'm not bad so I wouldn't even make an attempt to distance from WK. If I was scum it'd make more sense to apply it to someone bad like you or Jim so you can badtown trip up and I can incriminate yo ***.
Stopped reading at bolded.

That's another thing. Explain why scumGorf would have the balls to attack Ryker D1?

I never really had a scumJim read, I've just thought his play was awkward, and after mingling and such realized that welp... maybe he's moreso dumb than scum.
Honestly there's a reasonable argument for all of TvT, TvS, or SvS at the moment. Out of the three I'd probz see it as TvS. I have Xonar as null leaning town out of that, mostly cuz I can see his intent for using this as both a stepping stool out of RVS AND a way to get us some sweet connections and shiz to read back on later in the game. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Xonar has minimal, if not, zero experience with Doors in game. So I can much more easily see townXonar try'na get a feel for a player he's unfamiliar with rather than scumXonar try'na hope he slips up in the debacle. And I've already explained my feel for Doors, and my reasoning for finding em scummy, and that all applies here and why I'd feel em as scum and for this interaction to be TvS. But ultimately I'd rather play it out and see more interaction with em, not necessarily concerning this, before making a judgement call.
Bull ****ing ****.

This is REMARKABLY untrue by the way and I'd love to hear watchu got to back up that blanket *** statement.
Why do I have to backup a town read I have on someone?

Have fun when you wake up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB your entire damn case is constructed around the basis of speculation, and wanting to push for somebody you'd feel would be a good target to push for. And since it was really evident that my main squeeze was Ryker yesterDay, and he flipped town, your scum mind processed as looking like there can be good to come from pushing me. Your logic has too many holes to count, your scumminess is prominent, and I know you didn't expect to be so thrashed, so you can either hold on to this and slowly wane as you "realize I'm not scummy", which may or may not look cool, or you can say k I was wrong and try to look down other paths and/or bus your scummate. Choice is your mang.
You can get stop trying to downplay my play by attributing it to emotions, it's not gonna work.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
EE isn't scum with Werekill, not seeing indy vibes either but still not gonna rule that out.

Washed is a scum pick if he returns, I'm seeing a lot of mafia armchair critic and peanut galley comments.

JTB is reaching with Gorf, I don't see why him not looking directly at werekill when tunneling Werekill all day is going to be counterproductive even more so if he replaced out.

running to work late and will discuss other matters later.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oddly enough WL's play reminds me of Utrick'd as well. As a delayed SKer he didn't make any major pushes and played more armchair.

Werekills wagon isn't telling as much since I really can see this player list attempting buses on Werekill. His play is atrotious. Some personal interactions make some do seem genuine. EE in particular is definantly seperate, even more so Werekill would even attempt an outside convo.

Set-up confuses me, an abductor, a Serial killer, and a mafia faction. I doubt it's a 3 man, too many night kills and that many scum would put this at borderline Dexter mafia.

Coasters need to post more as well.

:phone:

Top Bottom