• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ninja was to JM.

Evil Eye said:
I'm not hunting on flavor, Soup. I'm saying that I can SEE that flavor being the abductor, but also that JTB's play lines up with it (which is why I was voting him in the first place).
What do you think about his sudden panic to claim?

I can't either, but I haven't even seen RR bat an eyelid to it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Soup: If he is actually hated, then it's because he was afraid of being brought to -1 and thus accidentally hammered, which would piss away a decent amount of accountability for the wagon.

If he is a bad guy, thinking more on it, he probably does have the voyeur ability. That is the only way I can reconcile my feelings on him with my head, short of protective coming out, and that ain't gon' happen. This means he had a night action to claim, which is generally assumed as something that will reduce heat when you claim it, so slip in a hated element with your claim and do it up for a get out of jail free card. Less about panic and more about jumping the gun.

This is actually an eagerness I almost never see from town PRs. The smarter play, if he is legit, was def to make it clear he's hated and demand an unvote. Any quickhammering on him would reveal obvscum so there was no negative to that play.

mmmm.

As for Red Ruy, I don't think I got what you meant, but if I'm right you're pointing out that he didn't bat an eye at your vote? That's interesting. I might have to go digging in some of his games after I finish my exams, as he does generally react to them doesn't he?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'd love to have the following people gone before endgame:

5. JTB*
7. Jim Morrison*
11. DtJ Glyphmoney*
13. marshy*
Fully backing this list, but add Gorf in there too

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 2.3 - With 10 alive it take 6 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Soup [0]
Kantrip [0]
JTB [3] - Xonar, Gorf, Evil Eye
Jim Morrison [0]
Evil Eye [0]
Red Ryu [1] - Soup
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [2] - JTB, marshy
marshy [0]

Not Voting [4] - Red Ryu, Glyph, Kantrip, Jim Morrison

Deadline has been set for March 20th @ 11:59PM EST

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
This is actually an eagerness I almost never see from town PRs. The smarter play, if he is legit, was def to make it clear he's hated and demand an unvote. Any quickhammering on him would reveal obvscum so there was no negative to that play.
Major support for EE on this point.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Soup: If he is actually hated, then it's because he was afraid of being brought to -1 and thus accidentally hammered, which would piss away a decent amount of accountability for the wagon.

If he is a bad guy, thinking more on it, he probably does have the voyeur ability. That is the only way I can reconcile my feelings on him with my head, short of protective coming out, and that ain't gon' happen. This means he had a night action to claim, which is generally assumed as something that will reduce heat when you claim it, so slip in a hated element with your claim and do it up for a get out of jail free card. Less about panic and more about jumping the gun.

mmmm.

As for Red Ruy, I don't think I got what you meant, but if I'm right you're pointing out that he didn't bat an eye at your vote? That's interesting. I might have to go digging in some of his games after I finish my exams, as he does generally react to them doesn't he?
You make a good point here, and the hated part I didn't even notice, I thought he was at L-1 also.

Yeah, he's usually more reactive to these things but instead he just wanted to comment on speculation rather than something that had more meat to it, I don't really like it and I don't like this approach from him already.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Wanting Marshy to start doing stuff because that guy.

Willing to wagon to get that if there's more support. JTB still top lynch.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Zonie: I just don't think JTB is worth outing the protector. We're already at a big advantage by lynching Werekill. Outing protector = SACRIFICING protector, who can create an even bigger advantage. I don't see how that is even kind of a good idea.

Yes, contradictions, free scum, whatever. Not worth it. Not worth it when if we do have a jailer that would in all likelihood protect us from the abductor too.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
jesus gogdamn ****. I was supposed to be elbow deep in my textbooks by now.

I hate to do this now of all times but I need to start studying literally this instant or I'm going to fail all of my exams. I still think JTB lines up for a bad guy and I am leaving my vote as such.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yes, contradictions, free scum, whatever. Not worth it. Not worth it when if we do have a jailer that would in all likelihood protect us from the abductor too.
Another good point. You think you were jailed as protection then? I understand what you're getting at and I would not advocate outing the jailer/protector too.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Derp missed it.

Soup if you are refering to when you voted me I ignored it, it's because there wasn't any substance to it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I understand you're at a phone, but when you get a chance you're going to need to elaborate on your points against him. Ya know, get down to the nitty gritty on why he's scummy, and direct comparisons to UTrick'd2 cuz honestly I'm NOT convinced and wanna see where you're coming from.
Actually, I think I'm ******** today.

My thought process involved a lot of his meta from past games, UTrick'd2, TTGL, Detectives, G3S. Where I saw allusions to those games.

1. His arm chair critic, which a lot of it happened after Werekill asked for a replacement and Ryker started posting more. He did the same in UTrick'd2, Detectives, etc.

2. Opportunistic vote style, which I thought made sense but then I got corrected about the Serial killer part which is what I thought he was with the lack of a 3rd kill and the abductor out-prioritized it via NAR. He was very quick to dismiss Sold's claim, he did this to Soup in Utrick'd when he had a provable protown role and got him quick lynched.

3. Very perfect townie posting, when me and Ranmaru posted gay in TTGL because of our posting restriction, I'll tell ya that was quite heavy. He was quick to post facepalm and say, wtf why did you do that, when we claimed our name and crumbed we were a PR to draw a night kill. Just like all the scum in that game overreacted to it when I reread that game.

The problem with this though is, this doesn't work for Mafia or Abductor here. He got on Werekill early, early enough to be one of the first people to point out his over defensiveness. Then he continues to push the lynch through. He's not connected based on this play, it's too hard to be a bus.

So we're left with Abductor or Serial Killer. He was abducted, so that immediately gets thrown out the window.

I really thought this game had a Serial Killer with the FBI agent, since I thought each kind of Indy has a town role to deal with it like Shrink, Psychiatrist, Agent, etc. But if people are right that is can cover other Indies, then it just falls flat on it's face.

Since the only role I could see him fitting is one that if people are right doesn't exist in this game.

I'm wrong, and he's town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wouldn't this expect him to handle the situation perfectly?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Brief post

Xonar, I don't know what question you are referring to.

Jim, that was an awful post from me. Given my lack of play from d1, I was worried I might be a safe night kill, so I threw out a scummy post to defer scum away. I wasn't expecting sold to get hammered while I was working on the game and I'm at fault for not unvoting either.

Wrt to the timing of my claim, it stems from my frustration of how I'm getting wagoned while gord is being so scummy with his idgaf attitude towards this game, yet no one seems to care about him

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip does this still hold true at this point?
If you keep reading you'll realize I clarified more and in doing so realized that I just kind of didn't like what Gorf was doing. Since Ryker is already confirmed town it would be less of "does this still hold true" and more of "what do you think of Gorf".

So basically you're asking if I still dislike Gorf, to which I'll respond that the answer is already present in this Day. The answer being "I don't know" at this point, but I'll get an opinion when I finish this essay.

Basically though, this is a pretty bad question.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Jim, that was an awful post from me. Given my lack of play from d1, I was worried I might be a safe night kill, so I threw out a scummy post to defer scum away. I wasn't expecting sold to get hammered while I was working on the game and I'm at fault for not unvoting either.
What made you think you would be prioritized over other people whom were more active on Werekill?

Wrt to the timing of my claim, it stems from my frustration of how I'm getting wagoned while gord is being so scummy with his idgaf attitude towards this game, yet no one seems to care about him
I don't think his idgaf attitude is a scum tell in itself.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wow I overused some transitional words in that post and gave it really awkward phrasing. I blame a lack of sleep.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If you keep reading you'll realize I clarified more and in doing so realized that I just kind of didn't like what Gorf was doing. Since Ryker is already confirmed town it would be less of "does this still hold true" and more of "what do you think of Gorf".

So basically you're asking if I still dislike Gorf, to which I'll respond that the answer is already present in this Day. The answer being "I don't know" at this point, but I'll get an opinion when I finish this essay.

Basically though, this is a pretty bad question.
Wasn't sure with the unvote and then you believing JTB, gives me the impression you are against his lynch.

Your essay will cover your state of mind on where your looking now yes?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wasn't sure with the unvote and then you believing JTB, gives me the impression you are against his lynch.

Your essay will cover your state of mind on where your looking now yes?
No my essay will cover some pointless stuff that my english teacher will grade and then I will never think about again. I didn't mean an essay for this game, haha.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
kantrip what is outrageous about both a mafia voyeur and mafia fbi agent?

i just wanna lynch *****es!!

unvote vote jtb
fos gorf

#HBC | ѕoup

Marshy bringing back the old dgames swag

lynch first ask questions later

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well Mafia FBI Agent is just kind of strange to me I guess. HOWEVER, now that I think of it Voyeur is kind of an alternate Tracker with a built-in pseudo-rolecop. Rather than telling Mafia who has which role or who visited who, it will tell them which role visited who.

I still believe his role claim, but I suppose it could be mafia, as well. Two investigatives jumped out at me but FBI Agent is less of an investigative and more of a counter to the indy.

Top Bottom