• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
RR, I have the feeling that the abductor and the serial killer are the same person and that the FBI agent could look for the abductor.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
JTB said:
It's scummy not because she was the main focus on the game but because she was your top scumpick and you did nothing.
I forgot it was scummy to not grill a player that was effectively absent and being grilled by literally all of the playlist.

JTB said:
Admittance that you were being vocal about scumWK.
Bingo bango.

JTB said:
It's scummy because you are fake contributing.
I don't think you can tell the difference.

~Btw I freakin LOVE how you totally leave out the parts where I say that my push on Ryker wasn't even about what you're claiming it was about, effectively proving me right and shutting your whole case down singlehandedly~

JTB said:
Once again, this is not relevant to my case at all. What is relevant is the points that you made can easily be applied to yourself.
Read: above.

I found your little wordtwisting of PART OF my case cute btw. I'll take it as more admittance of you being wrong and trying too hard to find me scum.

JTB said:
Ya know going into these types of things are a good part of playing mafia. You should try it some time.

Wrt the me talking about Jim v Xonar post: a.) how old was that, and b.) the most I alluded to was that I PROBZ saw their interaction as SvT if I HAD to choose one.

And yea, saying something like EE being obvtown shouldn't just be left as a blanket statement.

#HBC | Gorf

EE isn't scum with Werekill, not seeing indy vibes either but still not gonna rule that out.

Washed is a scum pick if he returns, I'm seeing a lot of mafia armchair critic and peanut galley comments.

JTB is reaching with Gorf, I don't see why him not looking directly at werekill when tunneling Werekill all day is going to be counterproductive even more so if he replaced out.

running to work late and will discuss other matters later.
Oddly enough WL's play reminds me of Utrick'd as well. As a delayed SKer he didn't make any major pushes and played more armchair.

Werekills wagon isn't telling as much since I really can see this player list attempting buses on Werekill. His play is atrotious. Some personal interactions make some do seem genuine. EE in particular is definantly seperate, even more so Werekill would even attempt an outside convo.

Set-up confuses me, an abductor, a Serial killer, and a mafia faction. I doubt it's a 3 man, too many night kills and that many scum would put this at borderline Dexter mafia.

Coasters need to post more as well.

:phone:
I need to see elaboration on the bolded homie. I wanna see where people find it to be an obvtown tell from how EE was interacting with Werekill, and I wanna see why you're feeling scumWL, cuz god knows I'm not.

Ruy, gauge me in some conversation. Who are you looking at toDay, how are you feeling about JTB, about Jim, about Xonar? Let's chat it up.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The mafia FBI agent tells me there is a serial killer. Unless Jim is right in which case 3 man mafia team is certainly possible.

If Werekill was scum with EE, why would he try and talk with him or Ryker outside of the game. If they were scum together talking outside of the game isn't an issue, Ryker would never report that unless this is an elaborate gambit, which I find near improbable if not down right next to impossible.

I don't like WL for the reasons I outlined.

I dislike JTB, I don't get why he is placing high emphasis on you not looking at Werekill directly. Only if it appeared to be a bus, which i don't think you did over just exploring other players.

Jim, leaning town. It's a meta call there for the most part. I don't get the awkward statements at him too much.

Xonar is null, didn't explore him much.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
EE is confirmed town thanks to Werekill. Been skimming, but not a fan of Gorf toDay

#HBC | Gorf

The mafia FBI agent tells me there is a serial killer. Unless Jim is right in which case 3 man mafia team is certainly possible.
FBI agent isn't necessarily JUST for SK, it's moreso for indy's in general. And unless Kuz threw that in as a red herring (note: I don't think so), i think it's pretty likely that it's an indy hunter, and this case, abductor hunter.

Ruy said:
If Werekill was scum with EE, why would he try and talk with him or Ryker outside of the game. If they were scum together talking outside of the game isn't an issue, Ryker would never report that unless this is an elaborate gambit, which I find near improbable if not down right next to impossible.
K. Thought you were gonna go off of their interactions, but that's all good.

Ruy said:
I don't like WL for the reasons I outlined.
I understand you're at a phone, but when you get a chance you're going to need to elaborate on your points against him. Ya know, get down to the nitty gritty on why he's scummy, and direct comparisons to UTrick'd2 cuz honestly I'm NOT convinced and wanna see where you're coming from.

I wanna see you really make your place in this game if you can. The fact of the matter is that it's D2 and your slot's had less than 10 posts, easily, and I, along with the rest of town, would really be much more comfortable if we can get a solid read on your slot toDay. You feel me bro?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
:thumbsdown: @ xonar putting gorf as protown and people putting xonar as town. those reads contradict the honorable vigilante rykers views of gorf having to die and skepticism towards xonar being necessary. im not saying rykers words should be taken for gospel but its frustrating to see a competent confirmed townies reads being crapped on when his attitude towards those players are possible reasons for his death. ive seen too many good town players die early game and then everyone just ignore their reads afterwards when their posts were good. basically i think town should give some weight to dead good guys

i also will be working under the assumption that the fbi agent was included to hunt the abductor cuz. yknow. theres a confirmed abductor. and an sk doesnt make any sense. what the **** red ryu

vote gorf

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
v/la today

i still expect that case when i get home gorf

#HBC | Gorf

marshy said:
:thumbsdown: @ xonar putting gorf as protown and people putting xonar as town. those reads contradict the honorable vigilante rykers views of gorf having to die and skepticism towards xonar being necessary. im not saying rykers words should be taken for gospel but its frustrating to see a competent confirmed townies reads being crapped on when his attitude towards those players are possible reasons for his death. ive seen too many good town players die early game and then everyone just ignore their reads afterwards when their posts were good. basically i think town should give some weight to dead good guys

i also will be working under the assumption that the fbi agent was included to hunt the abductor cuz. yknow. theres a confirmed abductor. and an sk doesnt make any sense. what the **** red ryu

vote gorf
Except that Ryker didn't say vig shot on me cuz I'm scum?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
>implies people putting xonar as town is bad
>"
Aside from Gorf, scumWerekill flip gives us townXonar/EE. scumWerekill flipping out over a remark from scumXonar which inevitably leads to her lynch seems extremely unlikely and if it was Xonar's plan to bus her from the very start, Sold replacing in wouldn't had been needed. And EE is obvioustown with his massive case on her as well. Jim also looks more town with Werekill's 113 as it looks as if she was trying to redirect pressure onto him from herself.
"
>does include me but not EE

yea wtf marshy
Why don't you start contributing, btw?

#HBC | Gorf

Gauging reads? You don't think Ryker would ask if he wants me vigged in order to get people's reads (like you, who was near silent, and [I forgot who the other person was but only one other]) on me? If he had a scumread on me I'm sure he'd have outright said it rather than ask if he should vig me :glare:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I understand you're at a phone, but when you get a chance you're going to need to elaborate on your points against him. Ya know, get down to the nitty gritty on why he's scummy, and direct comparisons to UTrick'd2 cuz honestly I'm NOT convinced and wanna see where you're coming from.

I wanna see you really make your place in this game if you can. The fact of the matter is that it's D2 and your slot's had less than 10 posts, easily, and I, along with the rest of town, would really be much more comfortable if we can get a solid read on your slot toDay. You feel me bro?
Gonna study and such for a bit then I'll get to this.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Right, but somewhat before that
To see what you'd say. I'll shoot an inactive because that's what a vig is ****ing supposed to do.

I don't remember Gorf much at all. He started posting large chunks of text near the end of my read and it all runs together because I skimmed the hell out of him. I just remembered that he posted a lot of words and figured there was something that garners a read in there. I'll have to read him later and see what stacks up. For now, I'm cooking tacos for breakfast!
He said he wouldn't shoot Gorf and that he wasn't sure of his position. I don't recall much happening between this post and your quote that showed a change in Ryker's position, so I really don't think you can say Ryker's read on Gorf was that he was scummy.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
marshy's point re: gorf, though it pains me to say it, is dumb. Ryker always says **** like that and it has approximately not a damn thing to do with what he wanted to do. If it ever means anything, it's that he'd like the person to be out of the game because he doesn't want to read them and finds their presence grating (a song and dance he goes through err time with rajam, inferno, etc)

Toss in Jimbo's quote there and that's the most half-***** point I've seen in a long time from you bro :glare:

So this JTB guy on the other hand he's got pretty sexy buns imo might be some scum filling

Vote: JTB

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 2.2 - With 10 alive it take 6 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Soup [0]
Kantrip [0]
JTB [4] - Xonar, Gorf, Jim Morrison, Evil Eye
Jim Morrison [0]
Evil Eye [0]
Red Ryu [1] - Soup
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [2] - JTB, marshy
marshy [0]

Not Voting [3] - Red Ryu, Glyph, Kantrip

Deadline has been set for March 20th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | Gorf

Evil Eye said:
So this JTB guy on the other hand he's got pretty sexy buns imo might be some scum filling
Mind posting a case so I can sheep you and call that my reasoning for finding JTB scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oddly enough WL's play reminds me of Utrick'd as well. As a delayed SKer he didn't make any major pushes and played more armchair.

Werekills wagon isn't telling as much since I really can see this player list attempting buses on Werekill. His play is atrotious. Some personal interactions make some do seem genuine. EE in particular is definantly seperate, even more so Werekill would even attempt an outside convo.

Set-up confuses me, an abductor, a Serial killer, and a mafia faction. I doubt it's a 3 man, too many night kills and that many scum would put this at borderline Dexter mafia.

Coasters need to post more as well.

So tell me why we're not voting Red Ryu?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, so I'm at L-1 without anyone actually saying why I'm scum, what the ****?

Claiming now because you guys are dumb as ****

Headcrab cop, town voyeur. Targetted EE last night and saw him get jailed

Ill have another break later, if anyone hammers me right now, they need to die

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
what in the **** buddy you were at -2, not -1.

Second of all I can't give you my licence officer, because you are headcrab zombie!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I mean I really have no desire to give in to flavorhunting, but you have claimed a character whose whole role in the series is attempting to murder John Freeman.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I know the flavor of my character and that's why I'm at L-1

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah but assuming he's not lying about the role itself... Mafia FBI Agent AND Mafia Voyeur?

Really premature claim was really premature though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Claim was far from premature. I'm getting bandwagoned out of nowhere andgiven the lack of reasoning accompanying the votes, I wouldn't had been surprised if I got hammered suddenly.

Also, see marshys hammer on sold out of the blue, this game is too unpredictable

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I could really see the headcrab officer being an abductor, tbh. And JTB's play lines up for me with what I expect from indies.

The main thing that bothers me is that if he's faking the ability claim, he picked a damn specific bluff. On that note, though, jailer/doc/whatever should stay hidden.

#HBC | ѕoup

I thought you were not going to hunt on flavor EE? What do you think about his specificity of his claim?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm not hunting on flavor, Soup. I'm saying that I can SEE that flavor being the abductor, but also that JTB's play lines up with it (which is why I was voting him in the first place).

As far as Red Ruy goes, I don't know what you want from me here. J made all of two posts, one of which I didn't really like, and then he replaced out. Red Ruy has now made all of, what, two real posts? In the last year or so I've been dead on reading RR every time, but I always need more content than a few sparse posts full of him saying whatever dumb **** to do it. I don't know why you think you can read him before he actually starts pushing town in a direction, because I sure as hell can't.

#HBC | ѕoup

How about instead of asking him subjectively you ask him objectively?

I don't like it either but I don't think JTB would stick his neck out that far considering he hadn't really done anything worth getting an NK.

Top Bottom