• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 1.8 - With 13 alive it take 7 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Soup [0]
Sold2 [7] - Soup, Xonar, Ryker, JTB, Evil Eye, Jim Morrison, marshy
Kantrip [0]
JTB [0]
WashedLaundry [0]
Jim Morrison [0]
Ryker [1] - Gorf
Evil Eye [0]
J [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [5] - Sold2, J, Glyph, Kantrip, WL

Sold2 has been lynched. It is now twilight until I can post the flip.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Welp, I'm probably dead tonight

:phone:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Upon launching it, John Freeman pulls back the pants to reveal that...

Sold2 [Next Boss, Mafia FBI Agent] Has Been Lynched!
It is now Night 1! Send in all night actions by Friday March 9th @ 11:59 PM EST.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

As John Freeman excitedly waited for the Night to end, he couldn't help but feel that something was amiss in the darkness...

Could it be...COMBINES?!?!

Distressed, he went into his wepons chest to grab his trusty sub-machine gun to defend himself from any would be attackers.

However, when he opened the chest he couldn't believe his eyes...

Ryker [The Wepon, Town Vanilla] has rusted (and become completely useless) during the Night!

A single tear falled out of John Freeman's eye as the loss of his beloved Wepon. Who could have possibly committed this atrocity?

However, this was not the only thing that had gone amiss in the Night. When the sun raise finally began to beat down from the top of the sky, the group realized that someone else had gone missing!

WashedLaundry [???, ???] has been abducted! He may or may not return to the game at a later date!

What a strange Night indeed........

HOWEVER, the resulting hemorrhage John Freeman received from thinking too hard gave him the extra motivation to proclaim

Day 2 Begins! With 10 alive it take 6 to lynch!

Votecount 2.0

Xonar [0]
Soup [0]
Kantrip [0]
JTB [0]
Jim Morrison [0]
Evil Eye [0]
Red Ryu [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [10] - Xonar, Soup, Kantrip, JTB, Jim Morrison, Evil Eye, Red Ryu, Glyph, Gorf, marshy

Deadline has been set for March 20th @ 11:59PM EST

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
vote: gorditoboy69

So obvious scum, ill elaborate more when I'm off wwork

Xonar/EE are town for sure, jim not 100% on

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar
[Soup / Gorf / Kantrip ]
[Jim Morrison / Evil Eye / Red Ryu ]
[DtJ Glyphmoney / marshy]
JTB

can't wait for JTB's post

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Ryker.... you are dead bro, and I killed Next Boss.

Birds don't have to become your hands. It's not time yet.

Real talk I didn't get a single chance to read and that might not change until I finish my exams. But I'm almost done 'em so there's that.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
First thing's first, there was an FBI investigator (be it mafia). If there's anything I remember, that's ME being that role. FBI investigator was basically a cop for serial killers, in my case. Based on the fact that we are missing Laundry (:c) and that FBI investigator looks for specific roles, we're dealing with an indie abductor, and probably one more scum, that's my take on this.

Yeah, I'm gonna be joining on the JTB.

Vote: JTB

Could you elaborate on yesterday?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
There is at least one more mafiat. I would chew my arm off of my body if I ever played a game with a one-man mafia faction. And three mafiats isn't unlikely, since abductors can make games inherently swingy; most often abductors return abductees to the game after being killed which could buttdecimate the mafia pretty badly if there are only two of them. Mad swing.

Xonar, give me a case on JTB. I want to see it before he puts up his own on Gorf.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
"WashedLaundry (???, ???) has been abducted! He may or may not return to the game at a later date!"

Morning.

Vote: red ryu

night

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Xonar, don't post a case until gorf tells us why I'm scum

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Zonie, you dutch rudder, if I planned to tell you my reasons I'd have damn well done so when I first made the demand.

And, no, Gorf ain't goin' first.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The troll face should have tipped you off that I was joking. I found the long chain of "wait until X to do Y" funny.

I don't feel like I should read any cases at all until I get my own opinion, which would involve rereading. I'll motivate myself to do that after I get some of my essay typed.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Zonie, you dutch rudder, if I planned to tell you my reasons I'd have damn well done so when I first made the demand.

And, no, Gorf ain't goin' first.
Then I'll take you with a grain of salt.
I'll do whatever the hell I see fit for the situation. :glare:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nope, you are telling us why I'm scum before you can sheep anyone else. What is it that you suddenly remembered about me after Xonar voted me that caused you to as well?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm typing up my case, there a reason why you can't answer a simple question?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
And besides, seeing how Xonar isn't on skype anymore, there's not going to be anything from him until tomorrow, so stop dawdling and get on it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I don't have one I'm waiting for Xonar so I can creatively craft my reasons to look different from his, but be the exact same thing as his.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
scumGorf

Upon Werekills scumflip, the person that stands out the most is easily Gorf. His play during the shenanigans with Werekill involve him pointing out how scummy Werekill is and pushing weak cases on other people. 134 shows his weak push on Soup that he drops later (oh, i misread what he said, unvote) and 200 shows the opening to his 'push' on Jim. The important thing to note is that while Werekill remains his top scumpick, he never actually questions her about anything.

Then....nothing. He votes Jim and just does nothing. He answers a few questions wrt to Jim (267, in which he calls Xonar/Jim TvS and 271.) but then drops him completely and goes for Ryker in 352 without any sort of reasoning until later. I'm not going to scruntize his case since it's not hard to see how much its reaching for scumRyker, but there's a couple things to be drawn from it:

- Werekill is still scum
- Ryker is scum because he is posting about how much he dislikes Werekill's slot.

The second point is the kicker. Gorf has done the same exact thing, posting about how much he dislikes Werekills slot while pushing other people so we don't forget that he thinks she is super scummy. It's hardcore distancing and trying to apply that to Ryker when he is even more guilty of it himself.

And...that's it. He can't push Ryker anymore, he's completely forgotten about his scumJim read, and now he's jumping on me for reasons unknown. His first two posts toDay should demonstrate that he's just sheeping Xonar and when questioned about it, he just plays dumb and lazy, which isn't anything new.

Aside from Gorf, scumWerekill flip gives us townXonar/EE. scumWerekill flipping out over a remark from scumXonar which inevitably leads to her lynch seems extremely unlikely and if it was Xonar's plan to bus her from the very start, Sold replacing in wouldn't had been needed. And EE is obvioustown with his massive case on her as well. Jim also looks more town with Werekill's 113 as it looks as if she was trying to redirect pressure onto him from herself.

Top Bottom