• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Wahahahaha~!

It is I! I see that you're trying to lynch me. Would you like help?

• Lynching me in a spectacular fashion.
  • Not lynching me.
  • Don't show this tip again.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sold, put the prettiest face you can put on and start begging.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Okay, my turn:

postin'

I like a werekill lynch toDay. aside from the defensiveness, he's brought up two solid connections that can only be answered with his flip, the messages sent to ryker/EE following his ragequit. with a scumWerekill flip, the two of them look extremely good and narrows our list down to the last two possible partners
hurr durr rehash, stuff that's already been said, etc. etc. etc.

JTB said:
likewise, with a townWerekill flip, WL shoots up pretty far on my list. his entry on the wagon is fine, but what alarms me is 168. Prior to this post, Werekill was at L-3 and definitely a possible lynch candidate. At this point, any interaction between Werekill and the remaining player list can't be legitimate because no one is going to associate themselves with such an ugly slot (and as far as what I've read, no one has except Glyph). By now, scum has already been given the chance to make themselves look better by supporting that trainwreck of a slot.
I don't get where this came from. He cites a post of mine, saying "HEY THIS POST MEANS THAT IF WEREKILL FLIPS TOWN LAUNDRY'S OBV SCUM" and all I'm saying is we're only getting connections with half the roster on his flip. I don't see how that insinuates I'm scum. It's like he went from A to C and completely bypassed B.

To touch on Glyph's entry post regarding Werekill, I don't like it but it's nothing to sway me towards town or scum. I strongly dislike how EE/Glyph have brought meta heavily into their opinions of Werekill solely from my perspective since I know nothing about the player at all and it would require me to read games I don't plan on reading to see if what has been said matches up.
I think this is the other thing I really don't like about this post. Here he complains about people citing meta. People who know other players are going to cite their meta to avoid an M/L, especially with the lesser-tier players that are so easy to M/L. I don't think a good reason exists for *****ing against meta in this way. It's one thing to argue against them because of the flaws in meta cases but JTB's complaint isn't about that--it's about him doing the legwork to confirm or deny the points made. That doesn't sit well with me.

Gorf's case on Ryker is terrible and reaching as **** and I would expect better of him. TBH, I got the impression of really bad town play rather than scum, but it's something I'll be following.
hurr durr more rehash

regarding Xonar/JM, I have them both as null. Xonar just opened discussion with his gambit and I'm finding it difficult seeing what his read on JM is. All he's contributed to the game so far is breaking us out of RVS at a quicker pace than normal.
hurr durr more rehash on xonar, places jm on null but doesn't talk about it at all.

Again, like Xonar, I got a whole lotta nothing from this and I expected a lot more from JTB. He's barking up really weird avenues or just giving me sound bytes of things I already know and have heard from other players.

Something else is that his only other posts in the thread that had some other part than "HERE IS MY EXCUSE FOR NOT POSTING YET" have been asking Doors if he had another name to figure out if he's played with him. It seems weird he'd ask Doors to confirm this but then not go the extra mile and try to familiarize himself with plays he hasn't gotten to know, such as the same Werekill that he's *****ing about people citing meta for.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright I'm back at a computer now.

I'm pretty tired and too lazy to do the Ryker analysis right now, but if you really need it asap I will Soup.

Have we gotten a claim from Sold's slot yet?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: That's about Jimbo's weirdness with the strikethru **** and so on. If someone finds an angle for it then fine but you don't have my support, I think it's a rabbit hole.

So Wash, Zonie has answered. You're up at bat.
//nod

I think it's bat**** but you'd have to spin it pretty hard just to get a scum angle out of it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Aight Laundrizzle.

Would you consider J-Town-B unlikely to parrot? I saw parroting but also linear thought in his post. Maybe I'm just underestimating him.

The last point you made about Doors/Werekill is actually a pretty good one. I hadn't caught that at all.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Aight Laundrizzle.

Would you consider J-Town-B unlikely to parrot? I saw parroting but also linear thought in his post. Maybe I'm just underestimating him.
I expect more out of him, regardless of his meta here. He's better than that, yet he's barely giving me anything new.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Serious question: Why should we keep you around, Jim?

note: I have to go in 5 mins, mom pulling the internet plug
To keep an active town slot in the game, me trying my best to give my thoughts and get people to read me and trying to read others as well (**** **** **** gotta work on this).
We know I won't be the one to lead town victory, but I'll do everything I can to at least help town to victory.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Stu I really have nothing to give you. You can try to tell me things or hunt scum for me or really anything you want to do. But there is honestly almost nothing that can make me take the vote off.

Don't self-hammer though obv imo btw tbh lol

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Seriously why did JTB put Werekill at L-1?

Also, if anyone has ideas on how to read Jim, please give them. I have no idea what to make of his slot. His early play has been scummy but his brutal honesty kinda has me going the town route. The thing is, while his brutal honesty itself is nice, the results of it show he's pretty much useless.
For now he's a fall-back, but I have no idea how to get something proper going on him. I'd rather not an ambiguous slot like his makes it to end-game.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Actually yeah that's a good spot the start. Would anyone object to a Stu claim? Because I know I wouldn't.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think we can assume that no one is opposed to a Sold2 claim. No one has opposed the wagon or even the lynch.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
how scum is scum2 aka the scumbag formally known as scumkill? id say scum to da MAXIMUM son. no...scum a THOUSAND TRILLION!!

to answer xonars plea for thoughts on jimbo i think hes not a play anytime soon and bigger scum must be stomped

i oppose a scum2 claim cuz it has the possibility of prompting players to get cold feet on the lynch when he needs to die. im fine with him posting any findings then rolling over and dying

:phone:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
i oppose a scum2 claim cuz it has the possibility of prompting players to get cold feet on the lynch when he needs to die. im fine with him posting any findings then rolling over and dying
word 2 bold.

SWF has gotten better at not being ***** *****es just because somebody pulls a claim out of their *** that sounds kinda alright, though. Cooler heads seem to prevail these days, even when they end up being wrong (and the duder does flip as a scumbag).

I think it tightens the noose on the scumteam as a whole if he's forced to claim and try to make a play. Then if he's town well whatever we can look back on his reads after he's dead.

You just gotta believe man, don't be cynical

you just need

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
EE, that being said, what will you do on a claim? It's certainly not going to be a deal-breaker, right?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Can someone at least tell me why I'm scum so I can tell you how ******** you are?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yikes there are a lot of pages to read up on. =x

Sorry, but now I'm back from my V/LA so I will be reading after I catch up in another game but I guess don't expect much till tomorrow since I gotta do notes on this and the like.

Thank you for waiting on me (it seems from what I've skimmed)! I have like a little knowledge on what is going on like WK is the lynch target for toDay with cases on him galore and then like side-battles consisting of people not liking Gorf/JTB/JM(? this one I was confused on because people had mixed vibes. There was also Gorf's vote/case on Ryker.

Hey Xonar, I see nothing I dislike at the current time and have town vibes on you. I'm worried again. ;_;

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Seriously why did JTB put Werekill at L-1?

Also, if anyone has ideas on how to read Jim, please give them. I have no idea what to make of his slot. His early play has been scummy but his brutal honesty kinda has me going the town route. The thing is, while his brutal honesty itself is nice, the results of it show he's pretty much useless.
For now he's a fall-back, but I have no idea how to get something proper going on him. I'd rather not an ambiguous slot like his makes it to end-game.
:rolleyes:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why do you have town vibes on a strong player if you haven't read the game yet...?
Skimming/partial joke at Xonar due to a past aim conversation we had and our past history together. Whenever I have a town-read on him, he flips scum. The only game for that not to happen was Higurashi.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Okay I'll admit I haven't read yet, I've been watching Final Round stream and hanging out and getting groceries and stuff. I'll read later tonight maybe.

Top Bottom